A Party for the Mages (Halloween Masquerade!) OOC/ Open Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ElBell

Halloween, a night of terrors and treats. Ghouls and ghosts and creatures of all types use this time of year to come and play, and this little party is the perfect way for them to come out and study mortals under the ruse of a costume. Located in the ballroom of a New York hotel, the Party for the Mages is to be held, a Halloween Masquerade party like no other. What may seem to a human like a clever play of words is truly an invitations for horrors and creatures to come out of hiding, even if only for this single night of scares. Some humans may know what they'll meet this evening, while others will be shocked to find that those vampire fangs are not as fake as they look, and that the wings on the backs of angels aren't held by straps.

Now tell me, are you brave enough to come play with the paranormal?

~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, you guessed it. A Halloween Masquerade is here, and will be starting soon and likely running until Halloween, letting you all go in time for the chat RP going on. This thread is planned to be over that night at midnight or so, but if enough participants would like, this RP can certainly extend beyond a party. For now though, this is just a fun little party for all to enjoy!

But sadly, rules have to be in place for things to stay fun and appropriate:

1) All Iwaku rules apply as normal!
2) No god-modding!
3) Sexual content and swearing is allowed, but nothing beyond kissing and vague alluding to naughty time is allowed in the thread. You may take it to PM if you wish AND the person is in your age group, but otherwise, fade it out. This RP is for everyone, so this is important!
4) You may play as a mortal, vampire, werewolf, fairy, demon, zombie, angel, or anything else you so wish! Just keep in mind, mortals at the party will assume it as a costume, so they may try pulling horns and wings off.
5) Please, no more than 2 characters per person.
6) This is a masquerade party, so all guests, mortal or not, should have some sort of face covering or decoration on.
7) Have fun!

~~~~~~~~~~

Character Skeleton (you may add more, but please leave these basic fields):

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Costume/Mask:

~~~~~~~~~~

This will begin with all guests arriving at the hotel ballroom around 7 PM, but nothing beyond the starting point is planned, so you as participants get to drive the plot!

Please post characters here for reference. Sign ups are open now, and the RP will begin on October 3rd, provided at least 3 players have signed up. After the 3rd, the RP will start as soon as 3 players are signed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Character 1:

Name: Annabelle

Race: Human

Appearance: Looks pretty much just like Elsa. The human version of her from Once Upon a Time. XD
article-2679991-1F5E9EF400000578-647_306x455.jpg

Costume: Elsa from Frozen + a mask because it's a masquerade.
Georgina-Haig-Princess-Elsa-Frozen-Once-Upon-A-Time-TV-Show-Set-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-6.jpg

Character 2:

Name: Ruby

Race: Human / Werewolf

Appearance:
Ruby-once-upon-a-time-31925334-779-720.jpg

Costume: Little Red Riding Hood + a matching red mask. ;)
ouat51.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
Sweet-Emily-Rudd.jpg
Name: Abba Highwood
Race: Demon
Appearance: Long, straight, dark brown hair; pale skin; blue eyes; youthful, innocent-looking features; slender, petite figure; two-inch scar on the back of her left hand; always wears a red pendant on a black ribbon around her neck choker-style. Tonight she will be wearing an elegant black and red gown, the upper body red with black lace and a red sash around her waist, the skirt black with a split up the front and red on the inside. Her masque will be black with red lace, a gemstone, and some feathers on one side. She will wear tall black and red shoes with lace and ribbons on them.
Costume/Mask/Ensemble:

black-red-satin-lace-sweetheart-high-low-prom-dress-alisa002.jpg
il_fullxfull.302956294.jpg
red_fused_glass_gothic_pendant_by_ukapala-d5qvnjg.jpg
img-thing

• Thank You
Name: Thomas Ranger

Race: Vampire

Appearance:

image.jpg

Costume/Mask:

dcb8588627117a8bd34914a2a1ad429d.jpg

il_fullxfull.233019117.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thank You
I'll have something up tomorrow. It's deathly late where I am.

reese-witherspoon-wallpaper.jpg

Name: Winter "Wyn" Acheron

Race: Werewolf

Costume/Mask: Dress and Mask

Name: Armelia Delacra

Female

Species: Dark Fae

Humanoid, with black, feathery wing and straight brown hair. Tonight, she'll be going as a fallen angel, with an all black gown, a (fake) sapphire necklace, and a black halo floating over her head via magic.

• Thank You
This looks like so much fun!

Name: Juliet Waters

Race: Shape-shifter

Bridgit-Mendler.jpg

Costume/Mask: Juilet from Romeo and Juilet

Dress:
531378053_506.jpg

Mask:
il_fullxfull.167883312.jpg

Everyone looks great! I will post an opening post with my character some time tomorrow, but sign ups will remain open here ^.^

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I will be creating a Male human character, since most girls have appeared and no humans. :3

EDIT: One human, my bad >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Theodore Bear Gibson
Teddy
"Don't you dare call me 'Teddy Bear'!"

Race:
Human

Appearance:
balthier_cosplay_by_vertor-d4fn0a4.jpg

Costume:
Balthier from Final Fantasy XII
"Where's my sexy Viera at?"

Mask:
25bf27ffd88fe7e0bb446bef916437ca.jpg

Last edited:
I have pictures for a male character saved to my computer , so I intend on posting one once I'm on my computer ^_^

I'm looking forward to the opening post! Will you link us to it on this thread?

Name: Kyle Vicca

Race: Shapeshifter

Appearance:
boys-with-black-hair-1.jpg

Costume/Mask: A prince
Costume:
x354.jpg

Mask
1.0x0.jpg

• Thank You
Name:Isabelle Jones

Race:vampire and falling angel

Appearance:
d8a01b76fd2a9c69f438b028d5778863.jpg

Costume/Mask:dress / mask
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Logan Jones

Race:vampire and demon

Appearance:
cool_boy_hairstyles_trendy_hairstyle_ideas_cool_hair_style_for_guys_.jpg

Costume/Mask: Suit and mask

• Thank You
f29.jpg
Name: Cliff Ajax

Race: Vampire

Appearance: Cliff is of average height, between 5'8" and 6', though he hasn't had his height measured in many years. He is rather slender with defined muscles. He is pale skinned with strong facial features and light stubble. He has slightly tousled brown hair. His most outstanding features are his eyes - one is a bright blue, while the other is a dull green. However, when his blue eye goes dull and his green eye brightens up...you'd best watch yourself.

Costume/Mask:

400x319.jpg
creed5.jpg

Definitely interested! Seeing as it is late here I will surely gather together my character(s) information and post it up tomorrow.

@daird just NPC the security guard and let yourself in. This does say sign-ups AND OOC, so I figured I'd point that out to you here. Beyond the first post, ElBell has yet to make any more posts so chances are she's busy; instead of forcing her to come on and security guard whenever we need her, just use him as an NPC

Status
Not open for further replies.