A Partnership in my world

Squee

I'm one of those "details and implications" guys.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
I work swing shift, schedule changes daily.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval Fantasy. Or pirates. Pirates are always good. When it comes to reading, however, a good steampunk is always great. Above all, however, I would definitely have to say my favorite is Dark Fantasy.
Welcome to Khueria, a world of my own creation. I'll keep this brief since there's a lot of lore to read. I want to run a handful of 1x1 roleplays that take place in my world of Khueria.

Link to Lore Thread

Plot candies below

Vampire/Lich x Esper
Not sure what they'd be doing together, but something that could be a great idea.

Two Escaped Slaves
Caught in slave trade in Begix, the two find a way to escape but must struggle their way through the country before they can truly have escaped.

Hunters of the Harshlands
Two hunters brave the harshlands in attempt to slay the most dangerous pray, a mark they've been tracking for quite some time.

If you see my lore thread and decide to give it a shot but don't like the plot candies above, feel free to pitch me something. I want tow ork more in my world so I can continue to also work on it as we progress.

• Spicy
Reactions: junebug
I havnt read your lore thread yet but I think I can work with any of your three plots. Maybe add a little of my own ideas into the mix.