A partner for an unhealthy kind of relationship wanted.

Would you prefer my undying affection or my cruelty that leaves you thinking in my absence?

• The latter.

• First.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yhu Narukami

Original poster
First off, I must say that I am indeed looking to do something involving romance, but with watered-down smut. The most I'd expect is groping and hand-jobs, honestly.

I don't particular care what gender your character is, though I do have a limit on age. 16-45 is what I'd consider allowing within the rp.

Now, I'm looking for a dark themed kind of romance. A dysfunctional relationship if you will. I wanna' see some anguish forming between our characters. Maybe one of us isn't telling the other "I love you" enough anymore, perhaps there's someone else that caught my/your eye and simply causes us to gradually fall apart, or even possibly extreme possessiveness takes form within the relationship. Either way, I want something drama-related.

I feel as though I should also mention I will only play one character at all times, for now maybe. That individual being Yu Narukami from Persona 4. It's my crazed fixation apparently..
image.jpg

If you read this far and you're still interested, contact me as soon as you can.

Hello. I'm quite interested in this. If you do not have a partner yet, I'd like to volunteer.

@Yhu Narukami If you're looking for graphic sex (i.e. hand-jobs) in your roleplay, you need to contact a staff member or request a thread moderation to move this thread to the correct forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.