Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
High fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by modern fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
Greetings, one and all! I originally intended to make this post nice and decorative and pretty, because pretty things are always nice, but today is Saturday, it is almost Thanksgiving break, and sometimes giving yourself a bit of permission to be lazy can be rather nice.

So I am!

And that means you get a wall of text to read, punctuated by a few apropos smilies. :huge:

As you can probably guess, I'm looking for another partner. One in particular.

One.

But who is that one? Ah, you've struck upon the golden question, the question of the hour! (Wouldn't it be nice if all interest checks actually only took an hour to fill?) Maybe it is you. If you keep reading, that's all the more likely.

So. Who are you?

[fieldbox=YOU, purple]
  • A creative writer, who enjoys it. I hope! Why else are you here?
  • Relatively social, and not afraid of OOC chatter
  • Active, averaging at least a reply a day. O_O
  • Yup! A reply a day! :bsmile:
  • Casual. Comfortable with posts that take about 10-15 minutes to write, on average.
  • Experienced. Just because shorts are post (the hell Peregrine?) posts are short doesn't mean that they can't be descriptive and deep and meaningful right?
  • Not obsessed with romance. If our characters have to be in love for you to be interested... we probably won't mix so well.
  • A planner. Because worlds, especially fantasy worlds, always deserve to have a bit (or more!) of thought put into them, don't they?
  • 16+ When I was fourteen, I would have killed myself for saying that. But there it is. You may be able to persuade me to make an exception, but you'll have to be prepared to go the extra mile for it.
  • You are many more things, too, I am sure! :bananaman:
[/fieldbox]

As for me:

[fieldbox=ME, purple]
Go look at my resume. Stalk me. Read what I've written. I can describe myself until world's end, but that'll never tell you as much about me as a single roleplay I've written will. So, go do a bit of reading. :book:[/fieldbox]

That's all!

... ... ...

What?

You want to know about plots?

PLOTS?

WELL I AIN'T GIVIN YU ANY!

Why, you ask? Because I don't want people to approach me only about a single plot. I want to be approached about a partnership. If you have an idea, offer it, but don't be set only on a single idea. When the time comes, I'm sure we'll both have ideas. Lots and lots and lots of ideas. I know I will, anyways.

From here, send me a PM! I'll probably ask for a sample, so you might as well prepare one in advance. Especially if you are new to the site.

Once I get my partner, I'll close this interest check. So if you ask me "are you still looking for a partner," I will laugh at you. Cruelly.
evil_laugh_emoticon.gif
And then tell you I still am, because I hate being mean.

I think I've sufficiently weirded myself out, so have a great life!

:confetti:

Status
Not open for further replies.