A Package Has Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yaeless

Original poster
:_ Hello

Obvoiusly I am new on this site an just looking where to start off ,and just learn the basics.

Welcome to Iwaku, Yaeless! :)

Hi. Welcome to iwaku. I know the site is pretty big, but it's fairly easy to navigate once you get the hang of it. :) If you have any questions, though, go ahead and give myself or any other staff member a poke. Also feel free to take a look at our Newbie Care Package.

:_ Thank you for the welcoming. At the moment I am currently just wondering around the site.

Made my first character and to be honest it crap from the usual essay I write for my real OC's.

xD You have plenty of time to work your way around the site and develop characters that please you.

Oh my! A cute package was delivered to Iwaku~! :D <3

If you need a little bit of help check out Getting Started ! as it can totally help you navigate a bit around Iwaku! I know it may seem big, confusing and a little bit intimidating, but it's really not as hard to navigate around which you may think :X

But if you do run into any problems don't be scared to ask a staff (red names and banners) or an intern (light blue names and banners) since we really don't mind helping you around! :D

Happy writing! :D <3

Welcome to Iwaku!! I'm sure you'll find this is a friendly and helpful place to role play, make friends, and have fun! There are lots of writing resources here that have helped me tremendously! Check out DEVELOPING CHARACTERS for lots of helpful and inspiring ways to improve characters and create memorable personalities.

If you need any help just message any of us! Have fun!!

Hello and welcome! :D

*grabs the package and shakes it to see what is inside* Glad to see you found us, and I'm certainly glad you've decided to stick around a while! Have you roleplayed before?

Hello and welcome! :D

*grabs the package and shakes it to see what is inside* Glad to see you found us, and I'm certainly glad you've decided to stick around a while! Have you roleplayed before?
I'd face plant out of the box.

Yes I have role-played before. This isn't my first site being on, but the other sites I used to RP on weren't really to my liking sadly.

Oh my! A cute package was delivered to Iwaku~! :D <3

If you need a little bit of help check out Getting Started ! as it can totally help you navigate a bit around Iwaku! I know it may seem big, confusing and a little bit intimidating, but it's really not as hard to navigate around which you may think :X

But if you do run into any problems don't be scared to ask a staff (red names and banners) or an intern (light blue names and banners) since we really don't mind helping you around! :D

Happy writing! :D <3
Thank you, to be honest this site is pretty confusing; really big!
Though I believe I'll find my way around....eventually,

Though I do have one question. Is there any sort of profile customization on this site?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nav
Thank you, to be honest this site is pretty confusing; really big!
Though I believe I'll find my way around....eventually,
Click around and see where it takes you! :D If you're looking for something specific, I'll gladly link you ^o^!

Though I do have one question. Is there any sort of profile customization on this site?
Profile customization as in changing of user titles and signatures and "information" tab on your profile page? :D

If that's it then hover your cursor over your profile picture in the upper right corner and click "Personal details" and for signature you click "signature" ^^!

There's a lot to play with so have fun xD ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Yaeless! Cute avi :^3

If you need help navagating the forums, don't hesitate to flag down a Staffer or Intern-- Ah! Those are the users with Red and Blue user colors respectively. Or alternatively, check out HELP DESK for some more serious or bigger questions or concerns. Perhaps you may find the answer you need there. Anyway, have fun~

Welcome to iwaku Yaeless!

Status
Not open for further replies.