A Nugget on a Mission

L

littlenugget

Original poster
Hello all! I'm on the hunt for some partners! (obviously, why else would I be here?)

I'm mostly on the hunt for some fandom threads, but I'm open to any original threads if you want to shoot some ideas my way!

In terms of fandom threads, I usually stick with OCs, since I'm not confident in my abilities to write canon characters. So, due to that, I usually do CanonxOC or OCxOC. Though I'm willing to double CanonxOC if I'm comfortable enough with the Canon character.

Also adding a scale of 1-10 on how interested I am on the fandom!

Fandoms

Dragon Ball Z/Super (10) (I just saw the Broly movie recently and I've been having a super craving to try this universe.)(Though I haven't entirely seen the ToP arc yet since I've been waiting for it to be dubbed.)

Kingdom Hearts (10) (I've been watching my boyfriend play through all the games in preparation for KH3 and I've dived headfirst into this fandom so :D)

Fire Emblem (8.5) (I've been in this fandom for a while now. Mostly Fates/Awakening/Heroes, but my first FE game was The Blazing Blade and my most recent replay of SoV.)

Pokemon (7) (I haven't done a lot of stuff in this universe, though I have a few OCs already lined up.)

Naruto (5) (This is like an OG universe for me. I've done a lot with this anime.)

Attack on Titan (7) (Like Pokemon, I haven't done a lot in this universe but I've been wanting to.)

Bleach (10) (My actual favorite anime. I have had a huge craving to do something in this universe.)

Marvel/DC (3) (This is actual pretty low on my craving list, but the universe interests me enough to want to try.)

One Piece (4) (Another one that's low, mostly due to the fact that I'm decently behind on the anime, but it has a special place in my heart so.)

Final Fantasy (9) (I've only technically played 15, but I'm willing to research through other games to learn their lore if you want any of the other games!)

So! Don't be afraid to send me a PM or anything! I don't bite! ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ValGalorian
DC or Naruto Shippuden ^^ I will do Kingdom Hearts as well.

I'd be intrestead in a bleach rp I also left a comment on one of your characters.

I would love to roleplay an alternate Dragonball/Z/Super universe with our own plot arcs and oc characters

i would like to do a fire emblem one.

I can do fandom rps with several of these

Bleach
DBZ or Dragon Ball Z Super(either one will be fine)
Kingdom Hearts
Pokemon
Naruto
Attack on Titan
and
One Piece

I know enough about each one of these shows/games to do rps with everyone of them.
We can do one at a time or we can do multiple rps.
I also have a bunch of OC characters for a few of them.