A not so new guy!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bishop, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Hey, all! The name is Bishop.

My real name is Anthony and I'm 24 years old. I used to be a member of this forum several years ago. This whole forum looks completely different but I remember some of the forum staff such as Ocha and Asmodeus.

I highly doubt anyone would remember me because I was a young buck at the time and I don't think I made any big impressions. To be honest, I don't remember my old forum username. It might have been Bishop, as well, or even Murkai.

The major RP that was happening at the time was a futuristic/space themed one where members could use whatever character/specie that they wanted. Something had happened in everyones world that brought them together. Horrible description, I know. :P But Asmo was the mastermind behind the RP and would summarize each chapter.

Anyways, I RPed as a humanoid tiger.

Well, I look forward to getting back into some role playing and getting to know everyone.
  2. Welcome back, Bishop.

You were probably here before I joined, but Asmo is still around masterminding games. Ocha is here, too.
  3. Hi Bishop! Welcome back, although I wouldn't have been around to remember you. Ocha and Asmo are indeed still around, though Ocha is retired now.

See you around. :]
  4. Hehe I wasn't even around to remember anyone cause I'm new X3. But um welcome back? Is that something I should say?