A not so new guy!

B

Bishop

Original poster
Hey, all! The name is Bishop.

My real name is Anthony and I'm 24 years old. I used to be a member of this forum several years ago. This whole forum looks completely different but I remember some of the forum staff such as Ocha and Asmodeus.

I highly doubt anyone would remember me because I was a young buck at the time and I don't think I made any big impressions. To be honest, I don't remember my old forum username. It might have been Bishop, as well, or even Murkai.

The major RP that was happening at the time was a futuristic/space themed one where members could use whatever character/specie that they wanted. Something had happened in everyones world that brought them together. Horrible description, I know. :P But Asmo was the mastermind behind the RP and would summarize each chapter.

Anyways, I RPed as a humanoid tiger.

Well, I look forward to getting back into some role playing and getting to know everyone.

Welcome back, Bishop.

You were probably here before I joined, but Asmo is still around masterminding games. Ocha is here, too.

Hi Bishop! Welcome back, although I wouldn't have been around to remember you. Ocha and Asmo are indeed still around, though Ocha is retired now.

See you around. :]

Hehe I wasn't even around to remember anyone cause I'm new X3. But um welcome back? Is that something I should say?