A Ninja's Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I guessed as much. We should head back and give Lady Hokage our report." He walks back to the boat with her. "I was exiled from Konaha a while back. I worked with my best friend, Luke Hyuga, to find a way to give someone outside the family the Byakugan. We were successful... sort of. I got his eyes but he sacrificed himself to do it. If it wasn't for him I would have died that day. I kinda wish I did."

Rin put her sword away then followed him back to the boat. She looked at him as he talked, "I know how wishing you died feels." She began to say. She looked down at her hand for moment, then back up to him. "If you died though, I would have never meant you." When they got to the boat Rin sat down onto the cold wood floor. She thought about the times with Kain. He was nice to her when they first meant; really only not to long ago, only a few years. The only person who didn't see her as different. He trained her to be weapon. It was then that he made her kill anyone and everyone; even if they were just a innocent person. That was why it was so easy for her to do undercover missions; some still believe she was on the bad side. "I was a terrible person." She explained, "I did horrible things to people who didn't deserve it."

"Well, you're not. Now you're working to make ammends, just as I am. I told you my story as a sign of trust. My exile is also the reason he doesn't know about me and him." Syaoran looks in Shikamaru's direction without turning his head.

Rin began to smile a bit. He told her his story. She told him hers; well apart of hers. There was somethings she never felt comfortable telling anyone. Could she tell him? She thought. She looked over at Shikamaru for a moment than back at Syaoran. "In some ways we are similar." She began to say. "You and me. I can understand how it feels. I may not be a jinchuuriki but have abilities many fear."

Syaoran smiles. "Ya, I know where you're coming from." He had his secrets still as well, although he wasn't ready to tell them to her... not yet.

Rin suddenly began quiet to a little as the boat sailed on back to Konaha. They got back to the dock; Rin got up and stepped out of the boat. "Let's go to Lady Hogake." She said finally as she began to walk into the direction her the hokage's place. She paused for a moment and looked at Syaoran. "Tell me, why did you get angry when Kain hit me?"

Syaoran sighs. "As sexist as it may be it was because you're female. Trust me, I'm not saying you're weak. I know you're not. But I just can't stand that " He walks beside her. "Wanna make the return faster?" His wings appear

Rin looked at his wings, "I suppose." She paused. "Thank you....for attacking Kain." It was strange Rin never thanked anyone for anything. Why did she feel like she had to to him? Why did she want to? She thought.

Syaoran laughs. "Anytime." He kneels down a bit. "Hop on."

Rin blushed a bit, "Fine." She said as she did what she was told. "Just don't drop me, stupid."

Syaoran smiles. "Act tough if you want but I saw that blush." He laughs before taking to the skies, making sure she doesn't fall.

She pouted, "Whatever. I'm not blushing because of you...I was...thinking of something else. Geez. You think highly of yourself." She said lying, of course she didn't want to admit that he made her blush.

"Ya I do. Self respect is a good thing you know." He laughs, the tone of her voice betraying her.

"It's seems more than just that." She said, "If you think I will listen to you just because you think your great with girls, your wrong. I don't think your cute at all." Suddenly she realized what she was saying, he never said any of that. Crap. Now he would know she did think he was cute. She blushed even more.

"Want a kiss?" He starts laughing."Sorry, I'll stop teasing you." He sighs. "Excluding Lady Mizukage, Lady Hokage, and Shizune, you're the first girl I've ever talked to. I was always to scared. The only reason I had talked to you was cuz I needed those directions. Although I'm glad I did. I met you." He looks around. "Hey, check out the view."

"As if I would want to kiss you." She said plainly. He thought about what he said; talking to only a few girls. She looked at the view he was talking about. "It's beautiful." She said a little childish, her eyes began to sparkle again. "I have to admit. I'm not used to have full blown conversations with people. I'm usually on my own most of the time."

"Same. I usually just drift from town to town, taking the role of a mercenary of sorts to get food and such." He lands outside the Hokage's Mansion.

Rin got off. She began to walk up the steps to Lady Hogakes office. "I just don't talk to people much." Rin said with a smile. She knocked on Tsunade's door.

"Come in." Syaoran walks in with the other two "The mission was a failure. Their leader escaped." Tsunade sighs. "Okay. Then I have a new mission for you. Track him down and eliminate him. This will be a solo mission "

Rin looked surprised, suddenly she got angry. She smacked her hands down onto the hokages desk. "Let me do it." She yelled out, "I have to kill him. I just have to! That damn man!" She hated him, why did he even have to find her that day? Why couldn't he have just left her alone? Why couldn't she have just stayed alone like she always was. "I have to! No one else."

Status
Not open for further replies.