A Ninja's Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
He whistles as he fights, Fenris attacks ninja as well. "She better hurry or I'll beat her to the leader." He laughs, making a game of it in his head.

Rin looked around. "Their numbers are starting to dwindle. Where's the leader?" She said out loud. She began to search the area; taking down any ninja who came after her.

(Do you mind if a give Rin an interesting past and put it into the RP. I was thinking to have her actually know the leader' that's way I am asking now.)

Ooc: go ahead. I plan on Syaoran telling her a bit about his past after the mission.

Syaoran spots the leader straight ahead. "So that's where he's been hiding." He rushes in.

Rin noticed Syaoran running somewhere. "Where's he going? "She said, running after him. She could see he was running towards someone. Was that the leader. She couldn't make out it was yet.

"Lightning Style: Twin Fang Slice!" Syaoran launches two spears of lightning at the leader, one missing and the second clipping his shoulder.

Rin came up from behind. She suddenly stopped; now noticing the leader. "No." She blurted out.Her eyes got wide.

The leader smiled with a chuckle. "Look at you. Taking my ninja down with ease. Your getting pretty good Rin." He said; holding onto his shoulder that Syaoran hit.

"Who is he Rin?" Syaoran looked over at her, making sure to still keep an eye on the man.

"It's not possible. You...You were dead." She said. Her voice crackling.

"Sorry to disappoint you." He said, "I'm Kain." He said to Syaoran, smiling.

Rin suddenly got angry. "Well. Then I'm going to kill you now." She yelled out all of a sudden.

Kain laughed, "You think you will be able to kill me. I taught you everything you know!"

Syaoran looks at him. "Now I see. Rin, he's all yours." Syaoran backs off and continues fighting the small fry.

Rin ran at him with her sword. Kain raised his arm; grabbing the sword with his bare hand, blood slowly dripping down his arm. "I've heard you've gotten soft." He said with a smirk. "Shut up." Rin replied, pulling her sword back then trying to attack him again. He quickly moved away; appearing in front of Syaoran. "Do you know who your teammate even is?" Kain began to ask him.

Syaoran starts laughing. "Nope. And she doesn't know who I am. Only met her today. But you know what? I don't care who she is. Rin is Rin. I'm not gunna ask her to change."

Rin looked surprised at Syaoran; he began to smile at him. "Well. Alright then." Kain said, he suddenly attacked Syaoran. Rin ran at him running in between Syaoran and Kain. She didn't have time to raise her sword; instead she blocked him with her own body. He hit her causing her to fly back into Syaoran.

Syaoran catches her, sliding back a bit. "Sorry but now I'm pissed." He sets her down. "Rin, you're about to see something you may not see again." He closes his eyes and concentrates, wings of chakra forming on his back. "Let's play!" He dashes at Kain.

Ooc: when I originally made him I didn't know all the tailed beasts. He was the 7 tailed at the time. Although now its just his best jutsu.

(Thats fine. You could even keep him the 7 if you want or maybe an unknown one if you want. I had a character like that before.)

Rin watched Syaoran as she sat on the ground; watching him.
"Protecting Rin. That's funny." Kain said with a laugh. "You may claim it now but when you know who she really is you will never want to speak to her again."

"Trust me, you've got it backwards. She wouldn't speak to me if she knew the things I've done." The wings spread. "Tailed Beast Typhoon!" He spins at n incredible rate, trapping Kain in a whirlwind. As it lifts Kain, lightning strikes him.

Ooc: okay cool

Kain screamed out in pain. He knew he had to get out of there. Threw the pain he pulled his fingers close; muttered some words to cause a justu. He suddenly disappeared. He was heard whispering something before to was gone. "Well then your both the same."

Rin continued to watch. She could hear his voice as he vanished.

Syaoran's wings disappear. "Is he gone?" He looks at Rin, Shikamaru running up.

Rin nodded, Kain had left. "Coward." She said talking about Kain. She raised her body up to stand. The rest of the ninjas had been defeated. She looked at their bodies lying on the ground for a moment then glanced back at Syaoran.

(I figured he's come back later. It would be to easy for him to be defeated now.)

"Sorry I didn't tell you I was a jinchuriki. Are you gunna treat me differently now?" He looks at her with a serious look on his face.

Ooc: that's what I figured.

Rin stared at him, blankly. "No." She said bluntly. He wasn't the only one with a secret. "I don't really care." She walked closer to him, "That man.....He was the person who trained me. Only a few years ago." She began to say. "He used me."

Status
Not open for further replies.