A Ninja's Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay. There is one more person we'll need. My cousin." He starts walking. "When we get to him, please don't say anything about us being related. He doesn't know..."

"Huh." She looked at him blankly. "Whatever....stupid." She didn't want to admit to him that she actually didn't mind talking to him so she tried to hide it with a insult. "Whose this anyway?"

Syaoran smiles, easily able to tell she was okay with him. "Shikamaru Nara."

She looked at him....."Really?" She didn't mind Shikamaru; he was never annoying and was very smart. She looked at him for a moment; getting closer to his face without realizing it. "Actually. I can kind of see the resemblance. Now that you mention it." Her hands on her hips.

Syaoran blushes slightly and laughs. "Ya, well, he's never met me. I don't really want to explain why at the moment."

"You don't have too....It's not like a care anyway." She turned away, crossing her arms again. "Let's just go get his already."

When they got there he calls out. Shikamaru comes out. "Yeah?" "We've got a mission." "What a drag. On my way." He comes out and Syaoran debriefs him. After they start heading out.

Rin follows the two from behind; silently. Occasionally looking around at other people then back to the tow boys. She sighed for a moment. "Cousin?" She whispered. "Huh. It must be nice having someone related to you that you can see around all the time."

Shikamaru looks back at her. "What was that?" Syaoran gives her the evil eye and shakes his head.

Rin didn't realize they could heard her. "Nothing." She glared back at him. "Don't look at me like that, idiot." She sighed. "Why am I going with you on this mission again?" In a more complaining way than an actually question.

Syaoran smiles. "Your skills. By the way Rin, what rank are you? This is a B class mission after all."

"Jounin." She said plainly, staring at him still. "Don't think I'm not capable of handling a b class mission. Geez."

"Oh, I never doubted you for a second. I was just curious." They reach their contact and get on their boat. "Best get ready now. We may not get the chance when we land." Shikamaru sat and went through the plan. "Rin, you'll be up first. You sneak in by whatever means you choose. We will wait for your signal that you're in. Then we'll attack the front while you you attack from the rear."

"Very well." She said. "That's fine with me." She sat down, waiting for the boat to land.

"See? You still get to work alone sort of." The boat lands and they both nod at her. "You're up."

"Right." Rin got up and off the boat. "Any way I want right?" She said, as she walked away from them. As she got closer to the hideout there was a ninja guarding the entrance. He looked up at her. "Hey there, pretty girl." He said. She walked over to him, bent down and looked into his face. He smiled, "What do you want?" He asked her. "Why don't you take me inside your hideout and I'll show you." She answered. When a large smile he got up; she moved her face away. "Alright." He said, motioning her to follow him. She began to follow him into the entrance. Once she was in she raised her hand to motion to her teammates.

Syaoran nods. The two of them walk up to the entrance. On the count of three they start the attack.

Rin pulled out her sword, suddenly stabbing the man she was walking with. "I told you, you would find out once inside.'" As others attacked her she swung her sword hitting each one easily with it.

Ooc: i no by the show its not possible...

Syaoran chose not to use any shadow jutsus as he fought. "Guess I've got no choice. Byakugan!" Syaoran starts using the gentle fist and starts taking out enemy after enemy.

(That's fine. I still don't really know what I want Rin to be able to do yet. :P )

Rin continued to cut the ninja down; making them fall to their knees. She would kick them down from the back; pushing their face in the ground. "There's so many of them." She thought out loud. "It's annoying." She spun, then slashed at someone coming up from behind her.

Status
Not open for further replies.