A Nice Tomato Greets Everyone Hi-- Hi.

W

Wallflower.

Though I still haven't really gotten used to how things work, I really am hoping I get to gain new friends and create new, fresher ideas that'll keep us all on the edge of our seats wanting more interaction and fun. It'll be amazing if we all would introduce ourselves to each other and see if we have any common interests. That's that-- My inbox and profile page is forever open to anyone interested in just talking!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome, Mikan :D! I'm new to this site too, it looks really cool though.

By the way, you have an awesome profile picture.

Welcome, Mikan :D! I'm new to this site too, it looks really cool though.

By the way, you have an awesome profile picture.

Hello Mr./Ms. Pandahero! Oh well, let us help each other then! it has so many features that it confuses me! > u < And thank you-- I like yours as well. Gareki from Karneval ouo

Welcome to the Madness .. Enjoy your stay xD

Be aware of the flying marshmallows..~

Indeed, the features have me somewhat puzzled as well, but I'm loving the different sub forums and the profile pages look really neat. Yep, it's Gareki from Karneval, haven't seen the anime but the art looks pretty cool :)

Is your prof pic from a specific anime? And how goes the mornight on your side of the globe? ^^

Herro Mikan! :D Welcome to the site!

Heya! *Waves* I am Domeki and Welcome to Iwaku!

Hello Mikan, welcome to Iwaku!

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine around here.

Welcome Mikan! To the Hall of stories, where reality is and illusion and illusion is just the beginning of madness.
Hope you'll like it here ^-^

Welcome Mikan! To the Hall of stories, where reality is and illusion and illusion is just the beginning of madness.
Hope you'll like it here ^-^

I would gladly immerse myself in the sweet madness and gather new friends and happy memories! Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person