A nice change of pace...

O

oneblaqkwing

Original poster
Hi, I'm up kind of late... So this will hopefully be my most embarrassing post, as well as my first.

I'm going to start with the Newbie survey prompt, because it's been so long since I've roleplayed, that I think I've lost my intermediate-ish status... so here goes:

1.) What do I prefer to be called-- I don't 'prefer' anything. You can call me oneblaqkwing, or whatever you want... I have a plethora of nicknames....

2.) Boy, girl, or mystery? --Last time I checked, I was female... and that was less than a milisecond ago, so take my word for it. ;3 I am a woman.

3.) How old am I -- I am 22 years old... It's still hard for me to believe...

4.) Am I new to the site but not to roleplaying? -- Correct. I am new to this site but not to roleplaying. I started on neopets! Neopets... because I was a baby. xD but no, I was ready for another change. I was at Es, but that got a bit boring... not that I won't go back... I have a lot of friends there, and I hope to make some here, as well. =D
However, like I said before, I've been absent from rp's for so long, I might as well have never done it.

5.) Do I like group roleplays or just a single partner? -- Neither, or both, I suppose. I prefer having answers to my replies, and sometimes that's easier with one on ones, but if there's a good groove with multiple players, you wont hear me complain.

6.) On a rainy day, do I like to jump in puddles, or curl up on the sofa? -- Again, I'm game for both. Jump in puddles, take a bath--because my mom would murder me if i went on her couch soaked through-- and then cuddle on the sofa.

7.) What song is tormenting my mind? -- all of them... I'm a walking jukebox. I'm one of those yes. Say any song title and you're doomed--it will be sung. I can't really sing it, but I've been obsessed with the soundtrack for Assassin's Creed II... and yes, walking around like a ninja... Did I scare my teacher once by sneaking into the classroom? Yes... Did I secretly love it and inwardly say, "It's working!" ...Yes.

That's a brief nutshell, but if you have any questions, I will gladly answer them, and I hope I haven't scared anyone away so soon. xD

--oneblaqkwing

*Rushes over like an excited puppy*

OMG, new person! Walcome! We are so glad to have you join us. ^-^ Please take this complimentary welcome balloon *Balloon* and make yourself right at home. :3

*Rushes over like an excited puppy*
OMG, new person! Walcome! We are so glad to have you join us. ^-^ Please take this complimentary welcome balloon *Balloon* and make yourself right at home. :3
--Thanks. ^_^ Yay, balloon. =D

I'm feeling a little dizzy trying to figure out what to do... it could be sleep deprivation, though. x3

Hallo there Blaq! :D Welcome to the site!

=3 Thanks for having me.

I'm looking forward to finding my niche...