Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance
Hello,

I go by Eosphrous !

• I am an experienced roleplayer and have been doing this for a few years (maybe more than a few).
• I started off with warriorcatsrpg.com. I read a lot of books, specifically all the Warrior cats books, and I discovered this website and found myself interested in interacting with other users.
• Eventually Warriorcatarpg.com turned into Feralfront.com. It started to die down and I highly disliked the formatting, especially on mobile. I found myself getting older and my writing skills had improved.
• I discovered Xanje.com at one point and switched over to there, joining mature or semi-advanced threads. However, recently this year Xanje had made new rules to avoid legal issues and to protect the younger crowd. Although I was upset with the changes, I completely understood why it needed to be done.
• Now, I’m here. I noticed how this website gives you so much freedom to express yourself, but at the same time protecting everyone, including the youngsters.

• What made me interested in roleplaying was that you could make friends online and also interact with people who are completely different than you. Not only that, but nobody really judged you, or at least from my experience. If I did something wrong, people were nice enough to give me advice and ensure I would not get into any trouble. I don’t try to do things on purpose, we’re humans and we all make mistakes.
• Another way I look at roleplaying is how you have the freedom to make any thread or character you want, expressing yourself the way you want to and create interesting stories. I see roleplaying as story telling and making your own book with the other roleplayers in the threads you join or create.

• I’m not a super picky person when it comes to threads. I am very open to a lot of topics and I’m willing to adapt to them that I’m not familiar or experienced with. However, I will admit that I’m not into furries. If you are, you do you and I respect that.
• I don’t mind doing one on one threads, but I find doing group threads a lot more interesting and there’s plenty of interaction from all sorts of people.
• I really enjoy Action, Adventure, Romance, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Historical, Anime etc.
• If you have any suggestions or would like me to check out your threads, feel free to send me links!

• I am unsure of what questions I have, but I do have one! Is there any options to where you can save your templates? I know feralfront and Xanje had template storages to where you can pull them out whenever you reply in a thread.

I noticed that you & I share a lot of the same points that you talked about. I am super glad that this site allows the freedom of expression, and at the same time protects the younger members from the more graphic content. I've been role-playing for the better part of 15-16 years, but also writing solo projects as well. I've come from Bebo, RpNation, Roleplay Social, Roleplay Domain, Roleplayer's Collage... so many different sites.

We also like the same genres, too. Science Fiction and Fantasy being my top two favorite to combine, but I also like others, too. I also dislike Furries (LOL).

I'm open to conversations or replying to this thread some more. I posted my main character on here, as well. So you can find him, and there's a link attached to it. He's my all time favorite character to play as. I started him off at the bottom and to where he's at now.

Hope you're well! I'll be glad to hear from you sometime soon in the future!

Welcome to iwaku! Firstly, to answer your question...I believe you can test AND store your BBcodes Here indefinitely. Otherwise there is a role play extras forum for placing anything you need for your role play that can't or shouldn't be on the posts themselves.

Thank you for introducing yourself. It's always great to see seasoned players choose to join us. I'm sure you'll find we're pretty friendly and that there are a lot of active, creative people writing here. Settle in and browse the forums and do let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help. Most importantly...HAVE FUN!!

Thank you both for being so welcoming! I really appreciate the help.

I’m open to plotting or joining any threads you suggest, TheRadThadd. I think I’ll try to write my own characters since i can make it easier for myself when I try to join threads and use a character I already wrote about. Your idea is excellent!