Fantasy
Historical
Medieval
Fandoms
Crime Drama
Slice of Life
Romance
Angst
Hello there, everyone!! Let me state that while I am new to the site, I am not new to roleplay entirely. I've been writing for approximately 10+ years and counting. I'd consider myself to be an advanced writer and all of my stories must have plot along with character development. Just saying.

While I am here, my main areas of roleplay consist of Modern, Medieval, Historical and some light Fantasy elements. I would like to broaden that horizon up just a bit during my tenure here on Iwaku so, just be mindful of that.

If you have any questions, comments or the like, please do not hesitate to voice them below. I hope to enjoy my time here at Iwaku and hope to be here for quite a long time. :)

Hello! Iwaku accepts all levels of rpers :) so welcome!! I hope you'll come to love it here too, I've been here for a couple of months and I absolutely love the community here <3

Reactions: iridescent
Welcome to the community! There are many people here who will fit your neiche and many others you can reach out to if they are offering something that you want to branch out into. Either way I am sure you will find a great group of people to RP with!

Welcome to Iwaku! This is a great place to expand your horizons, so to speak. There are al different genre and so many creative ideas and writers here. I am very sure you'll find it easy to expand on your skill set. If you have any questions, let us know. We're always happy to help!. most importantly...HAVE FUN!!

@Sorrelfur @Santario @PoetLore
Thanks to you three for the welcome and words that you have expressed here. It really means a lot and I surely appreciate it. :) Hope to see you guys again around the forums!