A New world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasmine looked up at him with a suspicious eye. "You told us your name was james earlier" her gun still had a round in the chamber

Sylvia followed Jasmine's suit and popped a bullet into her pistol before aiming at James/Zero; whatever his name actually was. "I was just thinking the exact same thing Jasmine..." Her eyes are lit up with suspicion now and she would be quite happy to put a bullet through someone's head if they had tricked her and Jasmine. Jasmine struck Sylvia as honest so she would defintely side with her before siding with someone who's name she didn't even know.

He shakes his head and sighs he didnt want them to know who he was as he sits down holding his gun now he had to chose his next words wisly or this could end very bad for him he didnt know what to say." My name is james zero is my hunter name" he tells them and sighs" my name is zero the demon of the wasts" he tells them he was the most feared hunter most people thought he was a legend some say he was dead. He was a simple human nothing more with a death wish He moves slowly and sets his gun down" if you want to shoot me then do it" he tells them

Sylvia glares a little and shrugs not lowering her pistol but also giving a nervous glance at Jasmine. "You know I would rather not kill him, he did save us...but even so...Ultimately I can't control what you do Miss Jasmine." Slowly still not sure what to think Sylvia lowers her pistol but doesn't put it down in case James/Zero tried something, quietly after making her own choice she waits for Jasmine to make her own choice while Sylvia cleans her pistol.

He looks at the two women and grabs another gun placing it in sylivas hand and smiles gently holding his hands out to her" shoot me if you need to but please take what i own to oakvale" he tells her and looks at her for a moment smiling gently looking at them both." I want those people to have all the food and water i have collected please that is all i ask of you" he tells them and smiles" aim for my head i will not come back" he tells them

Jasmine pulls back the slide of her pistol ejecting the round and removed the mag. "I don't plan on killing you, yet." She looked down at her gun as she took it apart to clean it

He nodds and looks at them both curseing himself wondering what he was going to do now as he walks to the wheel" is there any place you need to go"he asks them all wondering if he could help them he shakes his head and slowly begins to drive away

With a sigh of relief Sylvia relaxes again keeping the sniper rifle he had handed her close at hand, just in case any of the undead decided they wanted to die. She had no where to go, so when he asked if they did she shook her head, responding quietly. "No I'm fine, I'm just a wanderer anyway." As a way to remain not bored Sylvia takes apart her pistol completely, placing all the pieces before her and cleaning them one by one, and if they hit a bump and any fall she catches it handily and easily.

He nodds and smiles gently at them soon pulling over as the nigh began to fall around them he didnt know what to do for these girls but he could at least give them a place to live for now" well miss sylvia then you are welcome to stay here i have a bed in the back if you two would like to share i dont mind i will sleep back here" he tells them and leads them back there it was a good sized bed the windows all around them renforiced and it was warm he walks back and shows them that the door can lock if they need to he sets out his own bed in the front of the rv so he could sleep locking down the rv nice and tight as he pulls down a spear bed for himself he sighs deeply and climbs up laying down" good night laides i will be up early to make all of you breakfeast" he tells them

Jasmine shook her head when James asked them if she had anywhere to go. "That place disappeared a long time ago." After cleaning her pistol she pulled out her wazikashis and began sharpening them. When he said that they could stay. She looked at the booth seat "I'll sleep here" she leaned her back to the end against the wall.she pulled her legs to her chest and laid her head forward quickly falling asleep.

James looks at her for a moment and nodds" then we are all nomads then with no home i shall allow you two to come with me if that is your wish" he tells her and smiles grabbing her a thick blanket as it was getting closer to winter it would start to get colder and the undead would become less active. But it would also be to cold to move around so he would have to find a place to hold up during the winter.

Thanks to Sylvia's little nap she was still wide awake when the other two began settling down. "I can stay awake through the night and guard. So you two rest well." She's still cleaning each individual piece of her pistol and slowly putting it back together; despite the slowness you could tell she was an expert at this because of how carefully she'd handle each piece. Sylvia stays up through the night watching over her two new companions in silence.

James slept soundly till the early morning when he got up he looks at them and nodds to sylvia smiling gently he walks over and pulls out one last packet of bacon for her and some egges showing them" the last packet ever" he tells her and smiles as he begins to cook them up for them the smell of fresh bacon in the air he sighs deeply and cooks all of it for them knowing it was the rarest of meals

Sylvia drooled a little as the smell assaulted her nose and she poked Jasmine lightly that morning with the butt of the rifle she still had on her. "Hey...You oughta wake up soon Jasmine. I'm surprised that smell hasn't woken you up!" Sylvia yawns a little covering her mouth and blushing slightly. "Oh whoops...sorry about that, totally unladylike..." With a sigh she yawns once more and shakes her head. "I don't mind staying up all night to watch over you guys but I'm gonna have to sleep a bit more at some point during the day, if I can do that I can watch out each night so we can just assign roles to make our living situation easier for right now, is that cool James?"

He thinks for a moment and nodds handing her big plate" eat up that is the last of bacon and eggs we will see for a long time" he tells her and smiles setting down jasmins in her lap now looking at her sighing deeply he smiles gently looking at her for a moment" well i dont mind that but i think how about we split the night up one takes 8 till 12 one takes 12 till 3 and the last till sunrise" he tells her thinking if that would work or not

Jasmine began to stir from the smell of bacon. She slowly woke up and got up. She folded the blanket and put in the closet. "Morning"

He smiles and looks at her" good morning" he tells her and hands her a plate of food" eat its good trust me" he tells her and begins to eat his food and looks at them" so i am heading north i hear there is a town that still has some supplise left in it" he tells them

Sylvia ate in silence thinking about what James had said and she shakes her head. "No, I can work on little to no sleep I would prefer it if you would just let me keep an eye out at night...if you still don't like it then I guess I won't have any choice but to give in, by the way good morning Jasmine, did you sleep well?" She had finished eating quickly and took her plate over to the empty sink where she washes it quickly before turning back to Jasmine and James kind of examining them in quiet.

He sighs and thinks about what she had told him and nodds for a moment looking at her" i guess if that is your wish then yes i will allow that" he tells her looking at her for a moment and smiles" do not worry jasmin it is alright it is good its the last one i have saved" he tells her and walks to the fridge and pulls out stake as he holds it up" this is for a specile day best you can fine" he tells her

Jasmine quickly at her food. "Thanks" she got up and took her plate to the sink and washed it. After setting it to dry she looked at Sylvia and James. I don't mind heading north. Some destination is better than wandering aimlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.