A New World

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skyminer

Original poster
Hello people of Iwaku, Imagine getting to role play in a brand new world and I really mean a "new world". This role play we be set in a freshly made new world. It we be to people: Me of course and the first person to sign up, each person will have a different gender then the other so one of us will be male one of us female when you ask to sign up I will let you choose if you want to be male or female and I will be the other since I don't care which I will be and If you like you don't have to be a human as long as your a humanoid being. It will start on an island, about 1/2 a km squared or about 1/3 of a m squared some, in the middle of a vast ocean. The world will have many things to be discovered every thing from: magic, monsters, plants, animals, and possibly other sentient creatures. These details will be decided as we go along and what ends up happening to our characters in the world. This role play can end up going into almost any genre depending on how our characters interact with each other and the world around them. Though even with such a free range of possibilities I will be making 1 rule there can be no 18 and up content even if one character is male and the other female and even if they fall in love there can be no mature content though if we so choose I would be willing to let the characters have kids.

To sign-up all I need you to do is say that you would like to role play with me and what gender you would like to be and then your signed-up after that we will start making up our characters and finalizing any details that could be finalized.

Well thank you for reading this post and I hope that you will consider joining me in what mysteries lay ahead in this world of the unknown :D.

I would like to RP with you ^u^
I'll be a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.