2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Discord Interest Check IC Sign ups(here)

CS DEADLINE JANUARY 17TH

Gods of old and New are very prominent in lives of many people, even now that the world has gone from thriving to a desert waste land. The fall of religion brought the Human world crashing to a halt, wars broke out and every country as decimated to a desert wasteland that had very little nutrients and very limited water. Small towns were rare, Roaming Cannibals, and grifters were the main thing you will find, though those who were older often were blind and could not see do to the breaking of the ozone layer with all the chemical nuclear war fare.

Those who had found a place to hide were safe, but not from going blind. However now it has been years and the new generation can see just not as well as the others did before the fall of humanity. Now with this New Era, there were no longer any gods to worship or praise they had all fallen to the wayside and now everyone prayed to no one just that they would survive another day in the waste land that was now known as earth. With no praying or keeping the Gods in their thoughts, these immortals were dying off and disappearing forever from the world never to return again. Some of the Major gods saw this and willed there powers into Objects such as, Necklaces, bracelets, rings, Staffs, and clothing. They would leave them for worthy enough humans to find them. Yet, only the humans that were meant to have the items can access its powers. When the human would wear the Item or hold the Item they would hold the Gods power. This way even if these Gods faded away into nothingness, there powers would not and the gods would live on.

The Items had the power to turn the users Immortal with time, if they kept using the item for an extended time. After a while they would become the New Gods of the New World there goal was to get the world back into balance and get the people worshipping the gods again and keep them worshipping and bring peace to the earth again. However they are running against time, Those who seek to take the powers from them, and those with dark powers wishing to be the main power in the world and keeping the chaos and Disaster in the world and enslave the humans left.

Our Story begins with the gods relinquishing their power into the Items and letting them fall to the earth below. The items would land in the soft soil and wait for their owners to discover them and discover the powers that lie within the item itself, Each Item will fall into the hands of our Hero’s or Villain’s, Regular people or outcasts. What will you be? Who will your God be? What is the Symbol of power that has been given to you?

Safest time to be out
Sunrise to Sunset
After sunset and before Sunrise is when the Dark creatures come out. Make sure to keep things well lit and noise down.

Gods – Keep Genders Even please (also if your gods Partner is one Gender you must be the opposite gender unless you agree with you partner for same sex relationship which is okay, Like Hades and Persephone, for example) 10 Females
10 Males

• Zeus Lord of the Skies ~ Hudson chaucer
    Poseidon Lord of the Seas~ Zale Everett
    Aphrodite Goddess of Love ~ Charlotte Ackerman
    Athena Goddess of Wisdom~ Drew Van Dyke
    Artemis Goddess Of the Moon~ Jenessa Tuck
    Ares God of War~ Aeronwen Hollis
    Apollo God of The Sun twin to Artemis~ Jesse Tuck
    Demeter goddess of the Harvest~ Calla Gold
    Persephone Goddess of Spring~ Jacob Maltrow
    Dionysus God of Wine~ Ewan Harrington
    Hera Mother of the Gods~ Sophie Anne
    Hermes Messenger God~ Jonathan Webber
    Hephaestus Forger God~ Valerie chaucer
    Hestia Goddess of the hearth~ npc
    Iris Goddess of Rainbows ~ npc
    Pan God of Nature~ Npc
  • Hades Lord of The Underworld ~ Rowan O'Callaghan
    Nyx Goddess of the Night~ Summer Tuck
    Thanatos God Of Death~ Killian Jones
    Kronos Titan Lord~ npc
    Hecate Goddess of Magic and Witch craft~ npc
    Hypnos God of Sleep~ Joan Van
    Nemisis Goddess of Revenge~ npc
    Eros god of Love ~ Andrew Harrison
    Erebus God Of Darkness~ Emarius Keiesner
    Eris Goddess Of Discord and Strife~ Harley Jones
    Selene Goddess of Vampires~ npc
    Morpheus God of Dreams and Sleep~ npc

• Kyle Lee Ronos leader ~KronosTitan Lord IOP Watch controlled by GM.
    Riddick Second In Command~ Tartarus God Of The darkest part of the underworld,IOP obsideian rock pendant, controlled by GM
    Selene Petrova Healer~ Selene Goddess of Vampires, IOP Ruby necklace, open for control
    Steven Harris Follower~ Hestia Goddess of the hearth, IOP cloak, open for control
    Sora Roxas Follower~ Nemesis Goddess of Revenge, IOP Saphire Ring, open to control
    Shane Collins Follower~ Hecate Goddess of Witch Craft and Magic, IOP Ring with Greek words etched in it, open to control.
    Sammie Hill Follower~ Iris Goddess of Rainbows and messages,IOP Rainbow bracelet, open to control
    Alec Panarous Follower~ Pan God of Nature and Animals~ IOP leather boots~ open to control
    Luca Hardy Follower~ Morpheus God of Dreams and Sleep~ IOP Time turned necklace~open to control
    Octavia Blake Follower~The MOIRAI Goddess of Fate~ IOP Tiny Gold necklace with tiny gold scissors dangling from it,open to control
    *IOP= Item of Power

CS

Name:

Appearance: Real only
Role: Grifter(group), Cannibal (group), Loner, or Towns folk(group)
God:
Sex and alignment: (female or male/ hetero or bi or les or gay)

Item with power from the gods:
Powers:
Power limits: yes they do have limits[
Hobbies:
Pack: ( what do they carry on them)
Clothing:
Family:
Weapons:

:Groups:
Grifters: ( thieves, dark evil, mean, cold,calcuting, murderous, and dirty dreds and so on)
Leader: Kyle Ronos Grifters King NPC
Second in command: NPC
Healer: NPC
Followers: NPC

Cannibals ( Cold, Calculating, eat humans and animals a like, not evil and mostly clean)

Cannibal King: Killian Jones
Mistress: Summer Tuck
Clinical: Jenessa Tuck
Protectors: Jesse Tuck and Andrew

Gypsies (Clean, often moving untrusting and mysterious)
Gypsy King: Ewan Harrington
Protectors: Hudson and Sophie Anne
Hunters: Valarie, and Aeronwen
Healer: Calla

Town ( Cleaner, organized, pack like does not like outsiders.)

Mayor: Joan Van
Sheriff: Harley Jones
Medic: Charlotte
Town dwellers: Drew, Jacob, and
Zale open

Loners:
Rowan O'Callaghan
Emarius Keiesner
Jonathan Weber

Rules
1. If you have a question, Ask!!! I promise I don't bite <3

2. No Godmodding or Powerplaying Every character has their flaws. As a side note ;; Please build relationships of all kinds, not just romance! It makes the characters more believable.

3. Please try to use proper spelling, grammar, and try to put some content into your posts. I shouldn't see any one-liners. Indulge in detail!

4. Please use fade-to-blacks and timeskips as necessary. We don't need to know the details on your characters overly intimate moments, mentioning and acknowledging something is fine, but stay away from explicits.

5. You cannot be your own love interest... sorry.

6. There is no character limit, just keep them all active. Please put your character's favorite color somewhere in the form.

7. Your characters need to be accepted before you can RP.

8. Third person only, I am not big on first person point of view.

9. Have Fun! If you don't have fun then there's no point to RP!

Last edited:
1943538f9503c9ef47ec83de8a9bb26a.png

Name: Jonathan Millard Weber

Role: Loner [Ex-Grifter]

God: Hermes

Sex and alignment: Male - Asexual

Item with power from the gods: Caduceus, can transform into a golden wristwatch

Powers:
Jack of All Trades: Hermes has always been known for his many talents; hence, it's been known that he can do various things to some extent. This is passed down to the wearer, giving them rudimentary knowledge on skills that they have not thoroughly learned yet.

Enhanced Speed: Being the Messenger of the Gods, he can go faster than what a human can. Just above that of an Olympic Runner.

Swordsmanship: Thanks to his brother Apollo's gift of the sword, Hermes has learned how to use it well.

Flight: He is capable of flight even without visible wings.

Teleportation: He disappears and reappears in a puff of white smoke. Though he prefers running/flying over teleportation since the latter uses more power.

Dimension Travel: Being the Messenger of the Gods, he can freely go to any realm without being invited - including the Underworld as it is part of his duty to bring wayward souls to Charon.

Lock Manipulation: As the God of Thieves, he is able to sense traps within a lock and disarm it - as well as sense the inner mechanisms of the lock and unlock it.

Athletics: As the God of Athletics, he has enhanced athletic ability.

Muffled Steps: As the God of Thieves, he can muffle his steps so he can slip by unnoticed.

Persuasion: As the God of Communication, he can be extremely convincing when he wants to be. Simple lies can easily be believed by those who are caught unaware, and even those who know something as a fact can begin to doubt themselves.

Spirit Sense: As it is his job to take wayward souls to Charon, he is able to communicate with these spirits and physically touch them to get them to ride with the ferryman.

Prophecy: His brother Apollo gave him the power of prophecy by throwing a dice.

Invention: While he is not as good as Hephaestus, and never will be, he is revered to be a rather good inventor - having invented the lyre and flute to appease his brother Apollo. The owner of his item does get some of this wisdom, but ultimately has little to go on and must cultivate this knowledge.

Alchemy: Hermes has been known to be quite skilled in this aspect. Like the invention skill, this must be cultivated further to achieve what Hermes actually has.

Caduceus: The Caduceus comes with two snakes that can be brought to life and turned back into gold statues. These snakes help with advising him. Unfortunately, they still seem wary of their new master.

Power limits:
But a Master of None: Any skill that has been learned only through this power is mediocre at best. While he can make a splint for your injury, expect it to be weaker and rougher than what a skilled practitioner would use.

Enhanced Speed: Unlike the God himself, he cannot go into supersonic speed. Until he has fully immersed himself into being an immortal, he cannot achieve this speed unless he wants to rip himself apart.

Dimension Travel: As he is still new and this needs much more experience than what he has now, he is not able to travel to different realms. With time and practice, he might be able to do so.

Lock Manipulation: He has to physically touch the lock before he can unlock it magically. If not there physically and only sees it, he must relay how to unlock it to another person - and it is entirely up to that person's skill if it would unlock or not.

Persuasion: It does not affect those who know that he has this power as much, and those with strong wills may be able to counter his persuasive abilities.

Prophecy: It is, in fact, rarely useful and when it is, it only gives snippets. Never to the full extent of what Apollo himself could see.

Hobbies:

• Stealing
  • Playing the guitar
  • Making jokes
  • Running
  • Playing sports
  • Flirting [though sometimes borders genuine admiration]
Pack:
  • Guitar
  • Rations
  • Gauze Pads [4]
  • Bandages [8]
  • Rubbing Alcohol
  • Sterilizing Agent
  • Swiss Knife
  • Survival Knife
  • Picture of family
  • Water
  • Flashlight [Crank and Battery]
  • Ketchup
  • Matches [40]
  • Sleeping Bag
  • Tent
  • Metal spoon, fork and knife
  • Climbing Gear
  • Hunting Gear - Traps
  • Toothbrush
  • Soap
  • Toothpaste
  • Deck of Cards
  • Dice
Clothing: [1] [2]

Family:

• Harold Weber [Father - Unknown]
  • Alice Weber [Mother - Deceased]
  • Marietta Jamie Weber [Twin sister - Alive - Lives in a town]
Weapons:
  • .44 Magnum
  • Throwing Knives [6]
  • Sword of Hermes

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho

Name: Joan Van

Appearance: Joan stands 5'0" She has long brown hair that is usually wavy and messy. Often she has dark circles around her eyes appearing very tired even though she just woke up.

Role:Towns folk

God: Hypnos the God of sleep

Sex and alignment: Pansexual Female

Item with power from the gods: Gold Bracelet has been bent tightly to her wrist, she cant remove it.

Powers:

General God Powers- Strength, stamina, shape-shifting

Flight- Bright wings made of light appear from her back

Hypnokinesis- The ability to manipulate sleep patterns and by extension, dreams. This can be used to induce instantaneous sleep on any living subject, or to induce perpetual insomnia, which in a few days will kill a mortal. Someone with this ability can remove the need to sleep from any biotic subject, or make them dreadfully tired all the time. One can also cause the subject to sleep forever in a comatose-like state and can even determine how deep a sleep or how long a person or people has.

Power limits: Even though she has full control over other people's sleep cycles she has no say in her own. Using a power too much can result in a very long nap.

Hobbies: Sleeping, playing stringed instruments, watching dreams of others, Painting, Horse Riding, Photography

Pack:
Water canteen
Purified tablets
Cooking pot
Matches (x 20)
Lightweight Sleeping Bag
Bandages (x6)
Rubbing Alcohol
Whiskey
Fire Starter
Metal Lighter
Hunting Knife
small first aid kit
LED hand-crank survival light
heavy fleece line hoodie
Whetstone,
3 cans of food
5 protein bars
3 bags of jerky
spoon
fork
Flash light
2 battery packs
1 hair brush
Bar soap
1 rag
deodorant
Spare shirt, pants, underwear, bra, and socks
Toothbrush
toothpaste
box of tampons
gloves
Opium jar
Opium Pipe
Camera
Face mask

Clothing: x

Family:
Adriana Van- Mother (deceased)

Weapons: X X

Last edited:
  • Love
Open God's and Goddesses
Ares God Of War ~Open needed
Hestia Goddess of the hearth~ open
Iris Goddess of Rainbows ~ open
Hecate Goddess of Witch craft and Magic~ open
Nemisis Goddess of Revenge~ open

i'll be done with mine today!

• Love
Because i am off work today, I will have mine finished
the hardest part was the powers and editing them just so ><

• Love
I asked about Erebus first but I thought about making a Chronos character. But, thinking on it, its a character I don't feel myself playing as well as my original idea.

I asked about Erebus first but I thought about making a Chronos character. But, thinking on it, its a character I don't feel myself playing as well as my original idea.
I dk at work let me look in a bit

Yeah, I guess that's fine, I mean that leaves two giant gaps needed to start.

Alrighty I can take Ares. Why the hell not? Female or Male?

Last edited:
No I want to this is the only thing I'm involved in at the moment lol

• Nice Execution!
Status
Not open for further replies.