A New World Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more males needed when those are filled females will open back up again

I am going to just put my face claim here ahead of time: Segovia Amil
tumblr_ou6nagF90T1saikalo1_250.png

Hello! Do you have a limit to how many characters we play?

May i then take a male for zeus, a female for hephaestus and a male for athena? (:

Last edited:
May i then take a male child of zeus, a female child of hephaestus and a male child of athena? (:
Yes yes and yes

• Love
Reactions: winnie
Might I join?

I was planning on taking on Male Hermes if you'll have me.

Might I join?

I was planning on taking on Male Hermes if you'll have me.
Sure, but the 2 we really need at the moment is a male Persephone and and Female Hera not both need to be taken by the same person and if you want 2 you can have 1 plus your Hermes character

Sure, but the 2 we really need at the moment is a male Persephone and and Female Hera not both need to be taken by the same person and if you want 2 you can have 1 plus your Hermes character

I'm not really good at doubling. Hm, but I'll work on Hermes first then decide if I can make that male Persephone. Gotta read on that Hades sheet too.

Edit: Yeah I think I'll get male Persephone. Sounds like it'll be quite a ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'm not really good at doubling. Hm, but I'll work on Hermes first then decide if I can make that male Persephone. Gotta read on that Hades sheet too.

Edit: Yeah I think I'll get male Persephone. Sounds like it'll be quite a ride.
Cool that works, was going to say probably not to the Hermes then, because those 2 are needed before other gods are taken.

One more Female needed and this will be closed

Still open? I can do Hera.

Still open? I can do Hera.
Open God's and Goddesses
Hestia Goddess of the harth
Iris Goddess of Rainbows
Hypnos God of Sleep
Nemisis Goddess of Revenge
Selene Goddess of Vampires

Are you still doubling up? Because I could do Hypnos and either Nemisis or Hestia? What genders do you need?

Are you still doubling up? Because I could do Hypnos and either Nemisis or Hestia? What genders do you need?
You could do a male and a female because if @practically.a.fairy joins with a female then it keep it even and I can then close the rp

Status
Not open for further replies.