A new world ( open sign ups/ plot discussion)

are you prepared to discover your fate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

viahra233

Original poster
A long time ago, before the races of today were even thought of. A planet existed were nothing was alive. A creator of galaxies looked down upon this pathetic planet and saw promise in it's future. He gave forth a part of his soul and therefore gave life to this planet. He created hundreds of species of creatures to inhabit the planet and set a destiny for it. These creatures gained intelligence and chose sides ass fights ensued and wars became reality. These wars however soon ended, putting the planet once again in ruin.​
post-apocalypse.jpg welcome to reality. time to start over. rebuild our own world. Are you prepared for your fate?​
name:​
Appearance:​
Weapon of choice:​
Race:​
Personality:( don't have to be specific. just saw what kind of person he/she is)​
Sexualitiy:( dominant,submissive,both)​
Past:( don't go to much into detail)​

name:Kira
appearance:
Kira2.png

Weapon of choice: long-sword
race: unknown
personality: adventurous, strives to prove herself, keeps to herself
sexuality: submissive
past: (will learn throughout the RP)

Name: RafaDark
Weapon of choice: Great-Sword
Race: Half human-Half demon (More human than demon)
Personality: Bad guy with a good heart
Sexuality: Both
Past: Great fighter and Survivalist
Appearance:
1207ee6862bb527d71043faead63680c.jpg

name: Gerinda Kilan​

Appearance:​
0b67b7f9e80fce9e06135146ecefad09.jpg

Weapon of choice: Double edged scythe.​

Race: Wolven.​

Personality:She doesn't talk much and is very cold hearted when she wishes to be.​

Sexualitiy: Ew​

Past: She grew up alone.​

Name: Feodosiy
Race: New, has the ability to turn into an eagle but it is painful
Appearance:
Anime_Boy_vector_by_Rukul.jpg

Weapon of Choice: Lightweight dagger
Personality: Soft-hearted and shy, very intelligent but is easily drowned out by other people
Sexuality: Submissive
Past: Was constantly teased and made fun of by other children

Is this ok @viahra233

Last edited by a moderator:
(How do you add a picture? Im a bit new)
You know the "Font family" option up there? below it it haves "insert edit image" there is where you can use the pictures. That is what i use to put pictures...

You know the "Font family" option up there? below it it haves "insert edit image" there is where you can use the pictures. That is what i use to put pictures...
Thank you!

i click on upload file to put in pics. when you have uploaded the image then you can paste it as a thumbnail or a full image.

Before I do anything, I just wanna test something. Everyone go to tektek and make an avatar of your character and be as detailed as possible. It would be very helpful to me if you could post what you create so I can see.
thank you,
Viahra233
:propeller:

Before I do anything, I just wanna test something. Everyone go to tektek and make an avatar of your character and be as detailed as possible. It would be very helpful to me if you could post what you create so I can see.
thank you,
Viahra233
:propeller:
Just wondering why

Im testing something. and tektek is an avatar creating website. search it up. first on the search list. just wanna get a better grasp on your characters appearance. a full body image. it helps toknow as much of the body apearance as possible. ((( not in any sexual manner)))

Status
Not open for further replies.