2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Pretty much all of them
Navigation:
A New World, Humanity Rebuilds (Character Dump): Click Here
A New World, Humanity Rebuilds (OOC): Click Here

The year is 2020, and Earth is on fire.

A group called the E.I. at the beginning of the year began secretly kidnapping and training people to help them take over the world. These people were regular members of society, teachers, students, criminals, if it looked like they could be swiped without any real retaliation, they were. The world was none the wiser.

Several such recruits were collected from the general population and chosen to be trained underneath the three founders of this mysterious group. A school gym teacher named Tyler Haak, a large viking looking mercenary named Otto White, a former U.S. military infantryman Maine, and Daisuke a giant pervert/former yakuza member. After three months of training under the First, Second, and Third founders, the secret facility in which they were being trained was attacked by factions within the E.I. They hit fast and hard, sending the whole facility into chaos. Leading the group of trained E.I. recruits out of the facility, the Third founder led the small group to North Korea, where the rest of the E.I. forces had gathered. In a stunning display of brute force, hundreds of E.I. VTOL troop transport gunships assaulted the capitol, took over it and the nearby military base, and then executed the dictator.

However, the group of recruits were repulsed by this actions, and Tyler, Daisuke lashed out at the Second, prompting him to kill Daisuke. Daisuke was only saved by a chance, as a passing E.I. infantryman assisted burying Daisuke, Daisuke's consciousness escaped into the man, making him a target of interest for the Second founder. The Second founder had Tyler, Adam (The E.I. infantryman), another man who was recruited by the E.I. who vaguely reminded everyone of a russian, and Alkura (the daughter of the third founder). In a display of defiance (facilitated only by the Third Founder's intervention), Otto White and Lazaro (A crazed murderer who was only assisting them for the pure off chance they might get to kill someone) led a daring rescue of the prisoners, escaping to Sryia with them on a jet.

After they landed, Otto talked them through the Airport, calling in a favor from the commanding officer of the troops stationed there. Otto took the group to his home, and coincidentally, the place he buried his family. The group rested there for a day, but unfortunately they were sold out by the very commanding officer that Otto had called a favor from. A team of E.I. troops trained to track deserters followed them, and then they attacked in the night. The battle was brief but bloody, and it was discovered the very next day, in a letter from the Third founder, that the troops were all cloned, an attempt from the E.I. to make soldiers loyal, easy to train, equip, and recruit.

The group fled in the VTOL jet provided by the Third, guided to some mysterious facility by a man they only know as "Deanta" supposedly a trusted ally and teacher of the Third founder. As they got off the VTOL jet, they were greeted by a huge cheering crowd. Thousands of people who had hidden from the E.I.'s secret influence in underground societies had gathered into a single united rebellion, and this group of rag tag E.I. rebels were their largest hope in defeating the group. As it turned out, while the E.I. had a righteous goal, the goal did not justify the means through which they planned to execute it. With much of the world under the control of the E.I. (Facilitated by the E.I. implanting trained members of the group into the governments of nations worldwide, and then using their influence to convince them to join the International Nations Union, or INU, with the newly formed nation of the E.I. at the head, and major military superpowers like Russia and the U.S. backing up the group with the full might of their military.

In a surprise move, the rebellion turned on this coalition, and moving out from facilities all over the world they attack the E.I., intent on freeing the world from this tyranny. The E.I. rebels themselves spearheaded an assault straight into the main E.I. base, an attack that was wiped out, but still managed to distract the E.I. long enough for the rebels to defeat the E.I. in other places around the world.

Feeling threatened by this, the E.I. detonated the world's supply of nuclear weapons, reducing the population from 7.4 billion to three million in minutes. Those people who survived were transported, as if by an act of some deity, to a new world. Some land in deserts, some in forests, some in plains, some alone, and some in groups, but all appear, alive and no worse then they were on Earth. Something is strange about this world though, while it looks like Earth, and the animals do as well, the air is tingling with an energy that was not prevalent in society before, and all over the world these people have begun to realize that they can now use something strange and previously impossible, magic. In the background secret forces seem to be manipulating the situation though, and somewhere the immortals that survived the nuclear blasts are still alive.

It is now up to humanity to rebuild.

Otto White
-

He listened to Tyler speak and nodded at her words as his body still was ablaze but slowly dying down. "The king wouldn't be behind this, people that i've seen seem happy with his rule but an advisor? Looking to take the crown? That sounds more likely and if the king doesn't have a heir running around somewhere then it would be simple enough to manufacture a take over in a slow and deliberate way like this, a war to show the king is incompetent then suddenly a noble or advisor stages a coup then makes peace with the other side? Oh yes this sounds just like that. We can't go making accusations just yet though, we need proof less we make ourselves more enemies then we need." He looked down at her and saw the tear in her clothing where she was stabbed, he reached out with his hand as the last bit of flame lingered on it. He kept himself from actually touching the area and placed his hand back at his side as the flame died. "You were injured." It wasn't a question, he didn't know how to feel about seeing Tyler injured in such a way and frankly it made him confused about how intense of an anger he felt at himself for not being able to stop it from happening but it melted away into sadness fairly quickly. He didn't let it show on his face but his eyes did not hide it very well, he heard knocking and Daisuke's voice at the gate so he turned to the militia or anyone else there. "Will someone let him in please?" He asked.

[fieldbox="Injured, red, solid"]

Alkura

Alkura was quiet as Christian held her in the armory, the pain from her injuries far too much for her to deal with. The wound on her shoulder needed bandaging, she had a few broken ribs, and her throat was rapidly developing a dark purple bruise. Combat had done a number on her, and the loss of her healing ability meant she was injured and would have to heal naturally. Eventually however, owing to the loss of adrenaline and the pain coming from her ribs, shoulder, and throat, Alkura passed out.

Cal and Lucien

Cal and Lucien, upon finishing combat, were now examining some of the unburnt bodies of the raiders and speaking to each other in low tones. Lucien picked one up, hoisting it over his shoulder, and threw it down on the ground in front of Tyler and Otto, then pointed to the body, particularly the chevrons on his shoulder. "These were not raiders. They were soldiers. Raiders don't wear chevrons." Lucien then pointed to the other shoulder. A patch was there, a flag of a particular nation or house. Closer examination of the other bodies would reveal the same. "So they disguised themselves as raiders and hit convoys in the Southern parts of the kingdom. Either an unsatisfied noble within the country or an enemy nation working to disrupt trade and cause chaos within the kingdom, possibly both. Either way, there was far too many raiders and they were far too few reported." Lucien looked around and then barked orders to a few of the militia men, they began piling bodies in the center of the fort. "Whatever we plan to do, we need to decide on it quickly."[/fieldbox]

Tyler

"And if not an adviser, then maybe even the queen." She shrugged, seeing it possible. Kill off the king and take the throne for yourself. Whether it's the queen or an adviser or both… "The King's life is in danger. They'll be looking to get rid of him at some point." Tyler watched Lucien and Cal arrive, Cal tossing a body on the ground in front of them. "So they were dressed like raiders but still wore their chevrons? Doesn't that seem like a rookie error to you? It's like someone wanted us to notice that flag and 'find out' that another country is behind the attacks. Smells suspect to me. If I belonged to this country and wanted to start a war without another one making the first move, I might also think it's a good idea to dress up some of my own men in foreign gear and attack my own land to instigate a war that could overthrow the monarchy."

Tyler mussed at her own hair, frustrated. "I don't remember signing on to try to prevent a war between countries. I remember it was simply, 'get rid of some trouble-causing raiders and done'. This is a huge pain in the ass for us, and it's not our problem if the countries on this planet decide to kill each other off." She sighed. "First, the King needs to be informed about the details of this, personally. We can't trust anyone in the cabinet or the royal family with information that they might twist. We could lay out a series of traps to try to figure out who the mole is. Once we catch the mole, we can press 'em for everything they know."

Tyler crouched down to the body at their feet, starting to strip the clothes off of it. It didn't take her long and when she was done, the draped the clothes over her shoulder. Just about then was when Christian came walking out of the armory after noting by the voices that the battle was over. Her carried Alkura in his arms and made his way to the group standing there. "She's hurt pretty bad. We need bandages and to get her somewhere pretty quickly. She's not healing."

Otto White
-

He listened and nodded again at both Cal's and Tyler's words but he saw Christian returning with a very heavily wounded Alkura in his arms, it brought back rather unpleasant memories on top of seeing Tyler wounded. Memories of his wife and daughter being killed while he could do nothing about it, something seemed to click in his mind as a blank look crossed his face. "Give her to me." He spoke to Christian as he took Alkura from his arms and gently laid her on the ground. "Cal go find some bandages or anything you can use to help, you're the most qualified medic here." Otto spoke to the shadow user, members of the militia began to gather around them as well as the regular troops but Otto paid them no mind. His ravens landed on his shoulders as they both looked down at Alkura as well. Otto knew this was bad, knew that Alkura wouldn't make it to any medical center even in the nearby town in time so he tried something. His hands began to glow with a gentle blue flame that whipped like it was being blown by a gentle breeze and was calm unlike his flames from the battle, he clenched his fists for a brief moment before unclenching them and taking a deep breath. With extreme concentration Otto brought his flames down on Alkura's wounds, instead of burning the girl like many there probably expected to happen her wounds instead began to fade ever so slowly. The wound in her shoulder was first as the flesh seemed to knit itself back together before Otto's hands moved to her chest and torso, no one could see but her ribs realigned and mended themselves finally he brought one hand to her throat and hovered there as the the bruise began to fade as well. Otto seemed to be in a sort of trance the entire time as he moved in a way that suggested he had done this before and when he finished it seemed as if a light switch had been flipped and he was there again.
---
For Otto he didn't know how he knew he could do that, it was as if the words had been whispered to him on the wind, like someone was guiding his hand to do something he never knew how to do before. "Every action..."

"Has a consequence Otto White." Otto looked to both his shoulders, hearing voices from what he thought were his ravens...he seemed to expect them to talk more but all of the sudden a wave of pain washed over him, every nerve was firing off inside of him as the worst pain he could imagine coursed through him, muscles tensed, his hands formed into fists as his nails dug into his own skin while his toes curled in his boots. His teeth clenched as sweat formed on his brow as he saw nothing but white and heard what to him seemed to be static before he fell to the ground unaware of what was happening as his mind went blank with pain.

Cont'd from last post
-----

Otto soon passed out from pain, only to awake in...a forest. To him it seemed utterly alien and also familiar to him. He had no spear, no ravens and felt as if he was a new born baby but he soon heard and saw ravens by the hundreds on the trees around him and what he had thought to be leafs turned out to be ravens, all staring at him as the trees seemed to bend towards and surround him. He got to his feet and prepared to fight assuming that's what was about to happen, he even tried to use his fire but found himself unable to summon it. Suddenly a force slammed into him and he was forced on his ass. "Why so hostile...Otto White?" A voice spoke from all around him.

"Show yourself damn it!." Otto explained at the disembodied voice but could do little else as he seemed to be pinned to the ground. Soon enough a large figure emerged from the trees, a massive hunched over figure draped in cloth and seemed to have tree limbs growing from it's form from which several ravens sat all looking at Otto. Every fiber of Otto's being was screaming at him to get away from this thing but he couldn't, he was pinned in place and evidently his fear showed to the being.

"Calm yourself Otto White, if I wanted to kill you I wouldn't of brought you back in that forest not long ago and if I wanted to hurt you know I wouldn't of worked through you to heal your young companion." Otto looked mostly confused at the creatures words. "You think you have the power to heal? Don't flatter yourself Otto White, you are a being capable of great destruction and rage but healing? That is a skill that is beyond you at this time after all why do you think it hurt you so bad? Anyone else other then you or one of your companions would of died but you three have a healing factor. Your emotional state of seeing both the young one and the blue woman hurt let me in so we could speak, think of the healing of your friend as a...bonus to bringing you back from the land of the dead." The being circled Otto as memories of when he awoke started to surface, of a dark forest, of snow, cold and ravens.

"What...do you want..." Otto found it hard to speak like someone was pushing out all the air in his lungs.

"To...remind you of your duty to me...of what you owe me for your life." It walked up to Otto, a walking cane or something similar keeping the being steady. "You and your companions brought something much worse to this world then simple powered humans." It reached out with the cane and tapped Otto's head and with it came images along with the beings voice. "The thing...the being that spawned from you after your comrade stabbed you, the shadow that took your form. When your world ended it came with you to this one." Images of a kingdom in turmoil, of a young man speaking to disenfranchised peasants, those same peasants led by this young man as they pulled nobles from their homes and hanged them in the streets, the young man addressing massive crowds and promising them both land and bread in place of the noble lies and greed and finally Otto saw these same peasants making weapons on an industrial scale and marching towards the other kingdoms. What was a constant in every vision though was those eyes, those damned purple eyes as a shadow that looked like Otto stood by telling the young man what to say and do, how to rile the crowd and move them to his will. The images faded as the being again stood in front of Otto. "Some of these things have already come to pass, some have not. If you and your group do not stop him then anything you do now will be for naught as that creature, Adler, will bring fire and hell to this world just as he did to yours no matter what you are doing for the current king you and your group are helping. Now go back, go back and tell them what you saw, tell them that Adler is still here."
----
Otto awoke, finding that mere seconds had passed in time inside the fort. "We have a major problem." He spoke to Tyler, Cal and Lucien.

Daisuke Hirragi

Daisuke waited for the door to open, as he did his injuries started to heal and he was able to catch his breath. The door finally opened and he was greeted by shocked soldiers. They looked him over and asked where his injuries were and how he was able to walk after all that he had been through. "oh, yeah that." He flexed his right bicep and faced the soldiers, "it's all thanks to my special training I learned from my home world. It's called..." Daisuke thought for a second "Pilates" He snickered to himself for a second then flexed again showing off his fit and muscular form. "This is all thanks to Pilates." Whispers among the soldiers started to spread about the wonder martial art known as Pilates.

Daisuke walked up to the group just as Otto started healing Alkura. "Oh, so fucking Otto gets another power and here I am still with the teleporting and demon mode. When do I level up?" he said as he stared at his supposed teacher Cal. "Dick." he muttered as Cal walked away still unable to forgive him for stabbing him. "Why is he even still here? shouldn't we have killed him a long time ago?" Daisuke's question went unanswered as Otto started convulsing then passed out. Daisuke looked on then shook his head. "never mind i'm good with what I got now."

A few moments later Otto woke up and said they had another problem. "oh fucking surprise." Daisuke said obviously exhausted he walked over to a pile of rubble and sat down. "we always have a fucking problem." He looked at Otto then to Tyler then Lucien. "this is Bullshit. why did we get attacked out of nowhere and why didn't anyone bring me a fucking cigarette I've been without them since I turned into a horny teenager. And that's another thing I haven't been laid since that fucker." He pointed at the direction Cal left. "shot me. I used to get some at least once a day sometime twice. You know the restraint that calls for." He saw a enemy helmet and kicked it. "fucking tired of this shit." He said as he ran his fingers through his blood soaked hair.

Tyler

Tyler watched in her own confused disbelief while Otto healed Alkura. Her thoughts turned to a similar direction as Daisuke's, she had to admit. How the hell could Otto heal? She still couldn't figure out how Daisuke could teleport – it didn't make much sense either. Was she the only who did have some strange power upgrade that had little to nothing to do with her elements? Then a thought hit her and she looked over at Daisuke. "You know that you control light and darkness, right? There are way more things you can do that don't involve teleporting or being a pointy asshole with anger problems. I don't think I've seen you wield either element the entire time you've had them. Maybe you should work on those before requesting new pow-" Otto hit the ground. "-ers… that you know nothing about. I guess we can assume this was a one-time deal?" She commented as she crouched down to check Otto's pulse. "Well, he's still alive…"

Otto suddenly awoke and spoke to them. Of course, Daisuke went on a rant, though she had to agree with his frustration. "I am sick of this planet already…" She added somewhere in the middle of Daisuke's outburst. Then he started talking about missing sex, which Tyler could only solemnly nod to. She then shook her head as if to clear it. "Look, we all miss getting laid and I'll take you to a brothel when we have a free minute, but sadly, it appears we have a potential war on our hands and now something new possibly?" Tyler offered Otto a hand to help him up if he could. "So, tell us what the OTHER problem is before I just wet my pants with excitement…"

Reactions: Kurogane86
Otto White
-

He pulled himself up with Tyler's help as he looked at those assemble there, he held his hand to his head for a moment as it still felt like he was dashed with a rock and when a warm sensation was felt on his lip a exploratority finger found that it was blood from his nose but that wasn't the focus right now. "Alright...remember when Maine stabbed me? Remember the goddamned shadow man that seemed to manifest and made the first founder wither away to what amounted to dust? He...is here with us, came with us." He had to stop talking as the world seemed to spin around him, he extended his spear and dug it into the ground to keep his balance. "Looks like me, hair, face, body...color is different though, pale skin, black hair and purple eyes but enough to confuse and distort what is truth." It seemed to be getting harder to speak, hard to stand as he sank to him knees. "He is...in another kingdom...sparking a revolution though a...puppet." He pinched the bridge of his nose and focused really hard at this point on getting both his words and what happened, what he saw right. "Some...thing acted through me, to heal Alkura...pain and confusion is the backlash from that, I can't heal but it could I think...think it's a deity of some sort." He shakily got back to his feet. "It's what brought me back from the dead, it wants us to kill that shadow, Adler, it is also watching us." He finished speaking as he slowly healed whatever damage had been done to him while the others processed what he had said.

[fieldbox="The Danger of Being Awake, red, solid"]

Alkura

Alkura awoke to hear Otto speaking. He was speaking of dangerous things, of dark things. Things that scared Alkura. Revolution controlled by Adler, created through a puppet. A war. A great war.

Alkura stood up, and shook her head. "But if Adler is trying to take over here...." Alkura furrowed her brow. "This is bad, this is really bad. Adler has more then just one puppet. I know. I heard him speaking to them shortly before I escaped. He's dangerous, and if he takes over." Alkura felt a cold chill run down her spine. "If he takes over none of us will be safe. It'll be like being hunted by the E.I. all over again." Alkura looked at Tyler. "I know we just got out of a war, we just lost an entire planet to it, but this, this will be worse if we don't stop Adler..."

Cal

Cal was off to the side of the small group when he heard Daisuke's initial comment about him. He chuckled a bit at the man's words, a cool, evil, mocking chuckle. His second comment however, warrented intervention. Cal walked over to the man, picked him up by the throat, and lifted him up into the air so that his feet dangled from the ground. Then he cocked his head off to the side and studied his face for a bit. When Cal was finished he let the man drop to the ground. "Don't you forget that I am the one that created what you are, Daisuke, oh my glorious failed student. You always were such a terrible study, and you still are showing signs of stupidity, even now, over a year later. If you tried to kill me, I may not win the battle, but I would escape, and I would personally ensure your life is living hell. Aside from that, there is no need to kill each other. The E.I., Earth, everything, is gone from the old world, except for ourselves, and this serum. There is no point being enemies, as we seem to have enough of those already." Cal looked down on the man coldly. His next words were said with a highly critical and cruel tone, mocking Daisuke with every sentence. "Stop whining. Even the girl, the one who just nearly died, isn't complaining, and you are. All you are is whiny, you and Adam. You never seem to stop having a complaint, or an issue with what is at hand." Cal hopped backwards, returning to what he was doing earlier. Meanwhile, off to the side, Lucien studied the group, waiting to see what they would decide on.[/fieldbox]

Daisuke HIrragi

Daisuke was about to remark about the brothel when he was suddenly hoisted into the air by Cal. Suddenly Daisuke was brought back into the moment that void sword pierced his flesh and he died. His eyes twitched as he felt the fear seep in. He looked into his eyes but that fear turned to anger his fangs and claws grew as tried to take in air through his crushed esophagus. He felt he could, he could take a swing as a fake and appear right behind him and throw his arm straight through his chest and crush his heart in his hand. He felt like now would be the time to strike but it was when Cal said that He knew that Daisuke could take him, that he calmed down.

Cal finished his speech and dropped Daisuke, he landed in a crouching position and watched Cal turn his back on him. Cal continued to mock Daisuke comparing him to Alkura saying that he was the pathetic of the two. Daisuke stood up and felt the anger in him come to a boil, he felt his claws, fangs, horns grow out and was about to take a run at Cal. He stopped himself, bit his lip in order to get himself under control, he calmed down and yelled out "FUCK YOU CAL!!! he said trying to keep his cool, he took a breath and spoke sternly. "you asshole, I don't give a fuck what you think of me or what you compare me to or anything, the only reason I haven't shown any sign of aggression toward you is for one simple reason." His horns, fangs, claws and tail receded revealing Adam's normal teenage body. "this isn't my body. it's like you said I could fuck you up and if you think i'm scared of you you're wrong. it takes all I have to not rip your heart out through your ass. If ever the time I get my own body that's the day you DIE."

He let Cal continue on his way when he yelled out. "If I could do it all over again Cal i'd fucking take you with me. you and this whole fucking syrum shit." Daisuke was going to continue talking but felt himself starting to lose his cool. "Fuck this." He said as he disappeared outside the compound. Daisuke teleported back to where Adam was buried a good quarter mile away. He let his beast mode out and let out his anger. "FFUUUUUCCCCCKKK!!!" He yelled as he smashed the boulders around him. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH Fuck you!!!!" He said as he demolished boulder after boulder. He dropped to his knees when he was out of boulders, breathing heavily he looked at his knuckles. they were bleeding, bruised and his hand was all torn up.

He leaned up against the remains of a boulder and reached in his pocket, he realized he didn't have anything in there. "fuck." He said depressed. "they never brought me that cigarette."

Otto White
-

He watched Daisuke and Cal interact as well as Daisuke's freak out before he left the fort, he sighed as he leaned on his spear. He looked at Tyler. "I'll go handle Daisuke, or we both can go.." He spoke to the blue woman as he limped towards the gate stopping in front of Cal. "Gonna go deal with our wayward friend, could you and Lucien get things organized here. Get the wounded treated, the dead buried or burned and word out for reinforcements. I trust you to take care of this Cal." Otto spoke as he limped his way towards and out of the gate ignorant of weather Tyler was coming with him or not.
---
It wasn't hard to see where to head to due to the field of destroyed boulders and his internal injuries were healing up more and more so that he could walk at a more brisk pace rather then limp his way towards his friend. He wasn't quite within conversational distance but he was able to see Daisuke sitting against a boulder remnant ahead, he raised his hand and waved as he also yelled. "OI DAISUKE." He said as he approached the man so he knew it was Otto rather than Cal or someone else. He got up near Daisuke and saw his hands bleeding and the rather depressed look on his face before he tried to lighten the mood. "Sheesh, those boulders must of owed you a whole shit ton money there Daisuke." He said with a smile as he plopped down next to him, he would let Daisuke speak when he wanted to.

Tyler

Tyler looked unimpressed at Otto's first reveal. "I already told you that Adler was here. Remember… Alkura… being kept by him and escaped only to find us… Did no one pay attention to my briefing at the inn meeting?" She gave Otto a 'duh' look. When he finally said something about Adler hiding in another country and trying to spark a revolution, she just nodded for a moment. "That would make sense. We need to figure out who the puppet is."

She took a step away, swinging her mace in thought. "And now there's some other deity thing involved?" Tyler sighed. "Alkura… If you heard them talking, do you know if it was at least a man or woman? Would you recognize the voice if you heard it again? And if you did, is it someone we've spoken to since you joined us again?" She looked to Alkura for a moment, waiting for an answer, at least until Cal and Daisuke started getting into it.

The woman rubbed at her eyes in frustration. These two were getting on her nerves. Cal was being a dick and Daisuke was letting his temper get away with him. She was about to lose her own shit and beat someone's face in until Daisuke finally ran away. "You know…" She muttered to no one. "…Maybe I should just kill everyone here and start over again all by myself!" Tyler finished with gusto in a bright and cheery tone as if she was super excited about it. The joyful smile on her face mimicked that of a dull-eyed, cheerleader. The façade fell a second later and she just faceplanted the floor. Obviously, her decision not to join Otto was made, and it seemed better to just lay here with her face pressed into the dirt and muttering to herself. "I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life…" A few minutes later, she popped up off the ground and put a hand in the air, looking around at the remaining soldiers. "Alright! Who is not busy and wants to get that way? Mama needs to relieve some stress." She strode over to a random soldier. "You? You married? Yes? No? I need an answer here, I don't have all day."

Daisuke Hirragi

Daisuke heared someone call for him, he didn't acknowledge it. He didn't move until Otto sat down beside him. He commented about the destruction all around him. "Yea, I guess." Daisuke said aknowledging that Otto was trying to help. "Listen Otto." He said with a slight quiver in his voice. "I'll never forgive Cal. I can't. He took so much away from me." A tear rolled down his cheek as he started to speak more emotionally.

"He took my life from me, twice. When he shot me and I had to drink that fucking syrum and when he took my body." Tears streaming now. "I fucking hate him. I want to kill him! I want him dead!" Daisuke took a moment to calm himself before taking in a deep breath. "But. I can't. His void powers. He can kill immortals. I can't risk Adam's body for my vendetta."

He looked up at Otto, eyes red and face flustered. "Sometimes I think it would have been better to just die that day." He looked at the Viking man not letting him speak knowing that if he did he'd tell him to stop feeling sorry for himself. "You know. I can still remember it. That day I gave up. I stopped fighting, I just let him stab me. I only stepped in to protect Tyler, my plan was to grab her and teleport into the mountains then find a plane or something to help us get off the island." He swallowed the lump in his throat.

"But, she begged me to stop, so I did thinking Cal would just beat the shit out of me" Daisuke grabbed his arm, remembering the sensation of being stabbed with that weapon. "He killed me, he used me as an example again." He grabbed at his chest. "It burnt, it felt like as the sword pierced my chest it was erasing me." He leaned back on the rock taking another look at the viking. "By the way don't tell Tyler that part. If she found out she'd blame herself."

Otto White
Interaction: Daisuke
-

"I can't fault you for hating call, can't fault you for wanting to kill nor will I stop you when you take your chance to strike at the man though I do ask you to wait until Adler has been dealt with if you'd be so kind." Otto said to Daisuke as he watched the tears flow down the other man's face. "Also I remember it as well, dying I mean. the little edge of darkness creeping into my field of vision as my brain shut down slowly from blood loss, though our deaths differ in speed and don't mistake this as me dismissing how you feel rather I am just making a point that I truly understand." He again paused. "You know I see you as sort of a little brother Daisuke, both you and Adam I suppose. I don't know why I say this now, maybe to let you know you have someone to lean on and unload your burden and troubles onto rather then shouldering them just yourself." He let silence fall again between them as he let Daisuke digest his words and think on them.

Daisuke Hirragi

Daisuke smiled when Otto spoke saying how he considered Daisuke and Adam to be like his siblings. "Awww, you too Aneki." He thought about it and they all did feel pretty close. He nodded in agreement when Otto asked for him to wait till Adler was handled, "yeah you're right. This Adler guy sounds tougher than the first."

Daisuke thought about it and Otto was right they were the only two out of their group to die and come back. It was weird but then again this whole experience had been weird.

Otto White
GM POST
-

"Now let's get back to the fort brother." Otto spoke as he held his hand out for Daisuke to take so he could help him up and once that was done they both began to walk back to the fort.
-
The man Tyler had approached seemed very skittish, unsure and frankly uncomfortable around the woman. A older man who appeared to be some sort of officer for the militia approached and waved the young man off before speaking to Tyler. "I apologize ma'am." The man looked to be a bit older than Otto, mud brown eyes and hands that looked like they were used to move broken glass by hand if the calluses were any indication. At his side sat a big kriegsmesser or war knife as it would be called back on earth. "We are a more conservative bunch out here, we don't deal with nobles or people with power and sexual conduct is normally reserved for couples behind closed doors. You won't find any brothels or men and women open for casual sex." The officer explained to Tyler. "The capital will be where that is most common but these are matters not for open discussion." The man whistled and another on the wall gave him and ok sign with his fingers before he turned back to Tyler. "We just received word back from the city, housing for you and your companions has been secured inside the cities walls at our most prestigious inn and...ah look just in time." The officer said as Otto and Daisuke walked in who the man motioned to join himself and Tyler. "Just in time gentlemen, I was just telling your companion here that housing has been secured for you all inside the city, a carriage has been called and should be outside soon waiting for you three." Almost as if on cue another man on the wall yelled down that the carriage had arrived. "Ah, there we are. If you'd follow me." The officer motioned as they followed him to the front of the fort which was damaged from the battle but still standing and a four horse carriage waited for them. "Yes here you are." He opened the door and let them all get inside before stepping onto the carriage's platform to speak to them once again.

"Also at the inn there is a young man who seems much like you all, his name is...Caleb I think, I would suggest finding his as I believe he is being housed at the inn as well for exchange for work. You will find him by his left arm as it seems to be paralyzed." He paused for a moment. "Well either way I wish you all luck." He spoke as he stepped down and smacked the side of the carriage twice to get it going.
----
The ride was brief before they arrived inside the city and infront of what looked to be more like a mansion than a regular inn styled much like a building from 19th century Germany. "Huh, I guess I know why the bandits were attacking the convoys, this town must generate a good chunk of wealth to build like this." Otto noted as he stepped out of the carriage
-----
(@GamerFangirl you may now introduce your character when it is appropriate)

Caleb Yung Lopez

Caleb sat on his bed in the inn, he asked the people if they know about his friend's whereabouts, they said they didn't know of anyone by the name of Nelson Grayson. It was clearly that he wasn't with them. 'There's no point in staying of Nelson's not here'. He thought looked around, as lot of thoughts rushed to his head. 'I better head out right now, no they'll probably stop me, I can't sneak out the window with only one arm, I could head out at night, no there'll be guards'. Finally he came up with a plan 'maybe if I fake a suicide, I'll be able to escape without them going after me'.

He got up and looked around for anything he could use to set his plan in motion, until he heard a knock on his door.

Tyler

Tyler didn't seem surprised by the poor soldier's reaction to her brash request. Nor was she surprised by what seemed to be a commanding officer interfering. He very politely gave her what was probably actually a scolding. It was a very nice way to say 'don't be a slut'. She just blinked at the officer for a moment before sighing. "Figured… No rest for the wicked." She listened to the officer explain their accommodations, but all this talk of a mole made her reluctant to take those accommodations so easily. She wouldn't be able to sleep tonight without knowing someone was keeping an eye out.

She thought about it for a moment, before turning to Otto and Daisuke. They looked… better. Or so she thought. The officer quickly ushered them into a carriage and continued to explain about their housing and some guy named Caleb with a… paralyzed arm? What the hell? What was this about? She didn't have time to think about it much. Soon they were at some massive house that she was really not expecting. She eyed the building for a long moment, glancing at Otto. "Team meeting before anything else."

Daisuke Hirragi

Daisuke felt better after speaking to the Viking man or rather his Viking Sibling. It's true they have grown incredibly close these last few months. They bonded like soldiers experiencing the horror of war together. Otto offered his hand and they walked back to the compound together.

They both arrived only to be hurried into a carriage. There was talk of accomadations, Daisuke found it odd to leave since they all but confirmed the compound was attacked on purpose. "Shouldn't we stay? Doesn't it seem weird to have us away from the compound? What if those nerds attack again?" Daisuke's concerns were ignored as they were escorted to a mansion inside the fancy looking town.

Daisuke looked around. "Nevermind my previous concerns I'm fine here." He jumped out of the carriage and whistled like he was looking at a beatiful woman. "This place is the tits!!" He said excitedly. I can't wait to check in and get a nice hot shower, massage, eat a big dinner and get shit faced. Let's go!" Daisuke stopped in his tracks when Tyler mentioned a team meeting. "Booooo. Booooo team meeting boooo." He said crossing his arms and pouting by the carriage.

Otto White
Interaction: Tyler and Daisuke
Mention: Caleb
-

"Tyler is right Daisuke, we need a team meeting to discuss what's going on. We also need to find out more about this Caleb, something tells me he is from Earth like us and if so we might want to bring him with us. If not due to him maybe having powers that can help us then out of common decency not to leave some kid out here stranded out on his own." He paused for a moment. "And I think they want us inside the city in the event it gets attacked directly Daisuke.Also if we're gonna have a team meeting I guess we are gonna need to rent a room for private use inside here." Otto spoke those words quietly so that only Daisuke and Tyler could hear. "Well I guess we head on in now." Otto sounded a bit unsure as he made his way up the stairs and into the inn, trusting that he was being followed by his two companions, the room was spacious and well furnished with a massive fire pit that was raging with a hog being roasted over it. Otto went up to the innkeeper who smiled and was about to greet them, as he was no doubt foretold of their arrival, Otto held up his hand to forestall the man's words. "Do you have anywhere my companions and I could use for a few minutes..." Otto laid his hand flat against the counter pulling it back to reveal a gold coin. "...undisturbed?" The innkeeper quickly took the coin with wide eyes before ushering him, Daisuke and Tyler to a small door that lead to the beer room which seemed to have no other doors then the one they just entered nor any windows with only a few candles to light the place. The innkeeper shut and locked the door behind him as the last of them entered, Otto turned to Tyler and Daisuke. "So...team meeting."