3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Medieval, fantasy, furry, slice-o-life.
Okay, so... this is based off of a post apocalyptic idea I had...

It's anthro, the time passed and cataclysm allowed for massive mutation in the surviving animals.

Far in the future the world has rebuilt itself from the ashes of the old world, created a new society. This society functions at a bronze age level of technology, relics of the past are confusing but useless due to the sheer age.

This world is ruled by the Clerics, six individuals who have all the say in their field. They are, law and justice, agriculture and livestock, medicine and science. They are grouped into twos, they work together closely, sharing the same building within the order's land.

The Clerics are forbidden to have relationships, no love, no friends, no family. Their duty is to serve their field and continue the advancement. Death is the punishment for those who break these laws.

My cleric, the cleric of medicine, is either a young fox, barely out of her twenties, or a slightly older wolf.
I'm looking for a male or female to play the new Cleric of science.

The goal of this is to have them have to flee and uncover the ruins of the old world, find out what happened... blah blah.

Any takers?

Last edited:
huummmm i think i like this.
i'v never done a OneXone with anyone but my friend sooooooooo... what do i do :)

Well I can go ahead and start it if you promise not to freak out from how big my intro is.