Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
317528_503171973052309_760011687_n.jpg

It's still better than using People Magazine.

I saw this like a year ago, Kyubs

Your point?

Old pic is old.

Generations from now they will see what we once used as toilet paper and they will know at least some people used that book for its intended purpose.

And here's another use for the Twilight books.

*Chucks them at all the hipsters*

Sorry Rory, I don't want anything like that remotely near my balls for fear of stephanie meyer stealing them.

Oh she wouldn't know what to do with them. I think you're safe.

And here's another use for the Twilight books.

*Chucks them at all the hipsters*
Oh, come now, what's wrong with a couple hipsters? They're just like everyone else, except with a different sense of style. There's the good and the bad.

I would hate to have my joints contaminated with those poisonous words.

Oh she wouldn't know what to do with them. I think you're safe.

UNLESS SHE WROTE ABOUT THEM IN HER NEXT THREE PART BOOK TRILOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephenie Meyer can't even write the word "sex". I highly doubt she could write about testes without having a case of the vapors. Karsikat's balls are probably safe.

Anne Rice, now...

Stephenie Meyer can't even write the word "sex". I highly doubt she could write about testes without having a case of the vapors. Karsikat's balls are probably safe.

Anne Rice, now...

!!!!!!!

Anne Rice, now...

I'd do dirty dirty tings to some of her characters, things that would make Slaanesh go Celibate.

I fail to see how anyone can find any aspect of those books titillating. I'd swear she purposefully sets out to make the sex scenes (if they can be called that) as sexless as possible.

Unless you count her fucking Lestat with her pen on every page he graces.

I didn't say I'd call back afterwards, just hit it and quit it.