A new threat ( Fantasy/ Romance/ Action ) - F needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SergiuPloscar

Original poster
Partner found !

Winter has fallen over the land of Eyra and the people are again struggling to survive . The story takes place in the small village of Orwland , where the head chief has recently died and his daughter has taken his place as the leader . In this village rests a powerful warrior , one whose talent hasn't been put to use in years . However when a new powerful enemy suddenly appears and attacks the village , the people are forced to retreat out of it with barely any supplies . The story is gonna cover the attack and their journey towards the nearest dock , where they hope to get and catch a boat before the sea freezes . Along their journey they will struggle with finding food and fighting off this enemy who is still hunting them . Will they be able to get to the dock ? Even if they do it , will the sea be frozen and will it all be in vain ? Will the powerful warrior fall in love with the young princess and leader ? It all depends on ... us .

Obviously i will be the warrior and you're supposed to be the young princess . However we both need to take various small roles every once in a while , or if you want to we can just play multiple characters . The story is going to be slow , detailed but could end up a wonderful adventure if we work together . As i said romance is possible and can appear between any of the characters . Character death is possible and once one is dead there is no bringing him back . Fighting rules : Just don't be invincible and try to make the enemy at least look like a decent warrior . Since we're both playing the good guys it's okay to instakill any enemy however it would be nice to make them seem like a challenge every once in a while . Anyway , pretty much anything can be modified . If you're interested just pm me and we'll discuss more about it .Together we can make this perfect for both of us !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.