A new star in a sky of diamonds.

G

GeminiSilver

Original poster
Hi all! I'm Gem. I'm a mom of 3 awesome people, 2 of which are still at home, and then there's Scar... But that's another story, which I'm sure you already know. ;).

I'm just getting back into writing, and Scar is kindly helping by pushing me into actually doing it. I look forward to meeting you all, and writing together!

Gem

I'll warn y'all right away, some of her stories make my gory and sad stuff look like children's stories, which should fit right in with quite a few of you. . _____ .

Thanks for the welcome, daughter o'mine. Gory, am I? Heh. Just because I made you cry doesn't mean...oh, wait. Maybe it does. But does that make me a cruel mom? I like to think I inspired you to write, and wring emotions out of your readers they didn't know they could have.

Anyway, I need to figure this site out, but when I do, I think I'll enjoy it as much as Scar. I can be gory, as you've been told. I am also a spelling and grammar nazi, unless the changes are on purpose and relevant to the story. Yes, I make lots of mistakes myself, so I don't get righteous about it, but deviating too far off distracts me from the story. I am a child of the 80's, so sometimes I don't understand the latest updates in language. Please forgive, and if you can, accommodate.

tumblr_lnffa1UIuG1qziv8l.gif

AWESOME MOM IS AWESOME!

Don't worry about the language here. People don't generally speak in...teenager.

I'm sure you'll like it a lot here. People are super friendly! And it's horror month! So GORE AWAY!