A new spin on Fairy Tales. (Male Main Character needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
This plot popped into my mind, and it's driving me nuts now! I'm hoping I can find someone willing to play it out with me.

[fieldbox= Plot, purple]20 year old Cassandra Lane is down on her luck. She's on the verge of losing her job, her boyfriend dumped her, and her rent is two weeks past due. The only light in the dark is her five year old niece who she adores. One night while babysitting, the two sit down to read a book of Fairy Tales, after which Cassandra tucks her niece into bed, but not before they make a wish on a star, that somehow ends up being granted. Cassandra wishes for the fairy tale life. Unbeknownst to the young woman, her niece makes the same exact wish for her aunt.

The night goes by normally. Cassandra returns home to her apartment and goes to bed ready to go to work the next day and do everything to save her job, but when she wakes up the next morning it is not to her bedroom. Instead she finds herself in the bedroom of a princess, and soon learns that she is Snow White who is about to be sent off by her stepmother to be killed. Knowing what she knows of the story, Cassandra goes along with the woodsman that was ordered to kill her, but on the way to their destination tries to convince him that not only should he not kill her, but that she is trapped inside the story and from another universe.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That's the beginning of the plot. My idea is rather simple, and the story for Snow White resembles more of Snow White and the Huntsman than the Disney movie. Whether the woodsman actually believes Cassandra's story or not is entirely up to the person playing the woodsman, but the rest of the fairy tale will be played out with Cassandra as Snow White, which will me quite a few changes in the script. [/fieldbox]

I am looking for an Advanced writer, someone who can give me something to work with. My minimum is four paragraphs, but I prefer more whenever I can.

I am also looking for someone 18+.

I would like someone to play the main male character, but also be open to playing multiple characters of any gender of their choosing. I always have at least a half dozen characters running around, and hope that my partner wouldn't be adverse to playing a few themselves.

If you're interested, feel free to drop me a line on here or send me a PM. :)

I would love to help you out I can be more than one person and very good at bringing the mood out

Status
Not open for further replies.