A New Soldier Among Your Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tenpesuto

Original poster
Ah, hello there. Name's Maverick but feel free to call me by my user, Tempest, or Ten. Nothing much to say about me; regardless, thought I'd answer these questions for anyone who cares to know the answers. Anyway, I'll see you guys around. Thanks in advance for any welcomes I receive to this site. I'm hoping to call Iwaku home. If you've any more questions about me don't be afraid to ask. Meanwhile, I'll be settling in and completing my resume.

What do you prefer to be called?
Maverick, Tenpesuto, Tempest, or Ten.

Boy, girl, or mystery?
Well, if it wasn't obvious, I fear we have a slight problem on my end or yours. I am male.

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to role-playing?
Indeed- new to the site but not to role-playing. I've been doing so for some time now and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Do you like group role-plays or just a single partner?
It depends. I don't mind group role-plays but they have to be fairly new for me to even give it a chance to catch my interest- I don't like coming into a group Rp later on when everyone has already developed their characters within the story and with others and whatnot. I wouldn't feel too much a part of the plot and more so an outcast. Nonetheless, I've had some fun in groups. Yet, I'm more comfortable with a single partner.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Neither- I'd be inside watching movies or anime, most likely. Though I happen to really like stormy/rainy weather so if I'm outside I'm probably there to just listen and have some peace or space to think. Call me weird but I prefer it over sunny days.

What song is tormenting your mind?
Just one? I probably have at least fifty different songs come and go throughout the day; music is my muse. If I had to give the most prominent one inside my head right now I'd have to say The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku, I know you'll love it here :3

I'm Minibit (or just mini), and you can message me any time you are bored or stuck!

Here's some getting started tips for ya, newbie!

1) go to the Announcements & News forum: it's right at the top of the forum index!
On that page, find the link near the top that says 'watch forum'. Whether you want to get emails or not is up to you
Watching that board will make sure you're in the know whenever the site gets a new feature, reminds the community about important rules, plans downtime, or something exciting starts up!

2) when you're directing a post at someone in particular, or you want them to know you've posted as soon as possible, you can type @ followed by their username to send them a tag alert; like this! @Tenpesuto

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hey welcome to Iwaku
I hope you find some great times

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku! If you ever need help or a role-playing partner I'm here!

PS: Great song choice! <3​

• Thank You
@Minibit

Ah, thanks, Mini! Much appreciated advice. Luckily I've been on forum based sites before so this place wasn't too hard to figure out; pretty organized actually. *Salutes* Thank you once more in aiding this newbie out!

@Rambunctious

Thanks, and nice to know! I've been looking into getting a partner as soon as possible so I may just shoot you a message. And yeah, that song is an incredibly decent one. Already stuck in my head again.

@Minibit

Ah, thanks, Mini! Much appreciated advice. Luckily I've been on forum based sites before so this place wasn't too hard to figure out; pretty organized actually. *Salutes* Thank you once more in aiding this newbie out!

@Rambunctious

Thanks, and nice to know! I've been looking into getting a partner as soon as possible so I may just shoot you a message. And yeah, that song is an incredibly decent one. Already stuck in my head again.
Looking forward to that message and collaborating with you! You should listen to Teenagers by MCR, if you're a big fan of their stuff.

Reactions: Tenpesuto
Looking forward to that message and collaborating with you! You should listen to Teenagers by MCR, if you're a big fan of their stuff.
I look forward to it as well; plan on a message from me a bit later. Really only available for simple OOC chat right now since I'm doing some time consuming homework. And, as for Teenager, I've heard that one as well. I see you have a decent taste in music if you're a fan of MCR. :)

Greetings mortal would you like to extend your knowledge in-

I mean, hello! I'm Hermaeus Melon, but please call me Melon. ^_^ If you have any questions, or would just like to talk, feel free to send me a PM!

Anyways, welcome to Iwaku; the forum of glorious insanity. *throws confetti*

• Thank You
@Hermaeus Melon

*Shakes confetti out of my hair* Thanks, Melon. Glorious insanity hmm? I should say I'd fit in nicely here, then.

I look forward to it as well; plan on a message from me a bit later. Really only available for simple OOC chat right now since I'm doing some time consuming homework. And, as for Teenager, I've heard that one as well. I see you have a decent taste in music if you're a fan of MCR. :)
The dreaded homework! I'll gladly wait. Hm, have you heard of ghost of you? I enjoyed that one song the most. Haha, thank you, I say the same for you. Anyone who likes MCR is alright in my book.

• Love
tumblr_m40mhrPhcO1r7032do1_500.gif

Hey there. Welcome to Iwaku! Anytime you wanna RP, or chat..let me know. Enjoy your stay.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.