Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terpsichore

Original poster
Greetings one and all,

My name is...

Well.

A lady must have some secrets, right? My username here is Terpsichore, named for one of the Greek muses whose name translates into "delight in dancing". Call me Terpsichore, or Terpsi, and I'm an English girl of twenty-five.

I've been roleplaying for about a decade now, and my preferences are all on my profile here. I've mostly done chat roleplays on Skype, Omegle or Chatzy, but I'm growing bored of the same old roleplays, so I thought I would join up to a forum and try to find something interesting instead. I've not been on a roleplaying forum before, but please don't let that put you off, I swear I'm not just some crummy one-line roleplayer from Omegle.

Anyway. I'll stop now, before I start rambling. I look forwards to getting stuck in here!

Welcome to the community, Terpsi! :D

Welcome to Iwaku! Glad to have you.

Home of the most awesome rpers on the net :)

I'm sure you'll find something of interest here!

Welcome :D

Welcome :D I've dragged quite a few people from omegle here actually haha~ If you have any questions feel free to ask me

Greek mythology buff by chance?

Play-by-post is a pretty varied pool, though I haven't really done much chat-roleplaying, forum roleplays range from players pretty much collaborating on novels to hardcore speed posting to more casual RP's that post daily. So there's all kinds of ways to go!

Anyhow, welcome to the site. Have fun RP'ing!

Status
Not open for further replies.