A New Player Has Entered the Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lannisaratheon

Original poster
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb; they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

- Petyr Baelish, "Little finger"...

If you couldn't tell, I am a HUGE fan of Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire. XD

Other than that, though - hello everyone!(: I discovered this site recently and after skimming through everything, I had this overwhelming urge to join you. And join I did.

Hopefully I can start RPing soon! See ya guys on the board!(:

Reactions: 2 people
Hi there! :D I like Game of Thrones too.

Welcome to the community! >:3

Hello there its wonderful to see that you came to this beautiful site! Although a few of our admins may be a bit crazy *cough cough* Diana *cough* You'll find that this is a very open and friendly community. :) If you're interested in Vampire Knight or Sword Art Online you might pop by my fandom roleplays. If not, I'd love to see you around threads! Have fun :)

Greeting, Lanni, It's wonderful meeting you and If you have any questions feel free to ask 8D

Welcome to the site, Lanni! I'm new to the forums as well, and I hope you have an awesome time here. :3

Welcome to the site!

Anyone who watched Game of Thrones ought to be great at role-play, right?

Reactions: Banana-senpai
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb; they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

- Petyr Baelish, "Little finger"...

Awwwwwwesome. GoT people. Am a fellow one. Love your username. Welcome aboard!

Aaah, GoT - that show still manages to surprise me, even after 4 seasons of it (though I guess it helps that I haven't actually read the books yet).

Welcome, fellow newbie!

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.