A New Place to Hang my Hat

R

roxtrox7

Original poster
Hello everyone! I'm roxtrox7 but feel free to shorten to Rox since we all know you will anyway. I was searching for a new rp site and stumbled upon this little operation. This place looks nice and focused on roleplaying while having a light friendly tone, just what I was looking for. I'm going to stick around and check things out. Hope to get along with all of you.

Hi Rox. Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site Rox! I hope that you enjoy your stay here :].

Light? friendly?........... you poor deluded fool.

But since you're here I extent a claw in welcome, I believe that even future nemeses cam meet amiably, it is after all a gentleman's war. So before the ugly business of the endless struggle for survival begins let me offer you some advice: I'm on the RP support team here so for any support in RP related matters I'm your alien. You might also find filling out a roleplayer's resume to be beneficial to both you and the community.

Tread lightly young one, there are RPers about...

Thanks for the heads up Vay. I just posted a resume, I going to start browsing to see what catches my eye.

Pay no heed to Vay's rantings. He's just one of my many minions staffu members.

So hello Princess Peach, welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the Iwaku, little one!
*gives cupcake*
Enjoy your stay and have fun. : D

Welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions at all just ask

*walks off into the shadows*

This Isn't princess peach.... shes always in another castle >=(

Welcome to Iwaku ;D

Some of us are a little on the... strange side, but don't worry, you'll get used to it 8D

I'm Sakura :D The crazy bubbly hyper staffu membah~ Come to me if you have any questions, concerns or need to find your way around the site ^^

haha I really like everything so far. This place as a really relaxed atmosphere :D

Hi Rox! I hope you enjoy your time here! I know I always do! It's a pleasure to know all these people and we are all willing to help ya out! ;)

Roxy is fine by me, I don't really have a nickname preference haha.

This Isn't princess peach.... shes always in another castle >=(

Why didn't you just star warp past all the bosses? Also, stop letting a big turtle dragon get in your way.

Because I look for my 'princesses' in bars instead of castles?

You poor deluded Kroot....Anyway I'm GMK resident Grey Knight, and alcoholic.

Welcome to Iwaku.