A New Order [OOC] (Accepting characters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnx, hmmmmm, could i have the IC thread link. Also j8cob could I use your character, like someone puts a bounty on Isabella to stop the De Santa mafia. Or i'll just use another villain of Collective.

Thnx, hmmmmm, could i have the IC thread link. Also j8cob could I use your character, like someone puts a bounty on Isabella to stop the De Santa mafia. Or i'll just use another villain of Collective.
Go to the first page and click "PLAY" in the upper right corner of the OP.

Gonna go post in IC

Character name - Caterina Frost
Alias - Cat
Faction - Collective
Gender - Female
Age - 21
Birthplace - Portland Oregon, United States
Occupation - Villian/Locksmith
Appearance -
2314013094_f1033ab28c_b.jpg

Height - 5'10
Weight - 108
Apparel - Black cloak with red silked inside, skinny jeans and black boots. Plus what's in the picture.
Weaponry - Throwing knives
Equipment - Lock picking set, flashlight, ninja motorcycle, cell phone.

Powers - Gravity Manipulation:
Telekinesis: by manipulating the direction/force of gravity
Wallcrawling: redirect one's personal gravity, allowing movement on walls and/or ceilings.
Immobility: by using gravity to adhere oneself or another to the ground.
Mobility: simulate extreme strength and agility by making things or self easier to lift and carry.

Limitations - The farther away the object is the lighter it needs to be to manipulate.
Skills - Extreme acrobatics (flips, high/long jumps, ect) Lock Picking, Eidetic memory (ability to recall images, sounds, or objects in memory with high precision for a few minutes)
Weaknesses - Cannot manipulation gravity when submerged in water or when being shocked.
Fear of water.
Fear of dogs.
Morality - Neutral Evil
Personality - Cat is extremely playful, she likes to joke around but is all around friendly, she has an underlying feisty side when someone makes her mad but she is generally pretty stable in mood sets, she is incredibly agile and fast, she loves to do acrobatic flips, jumps and other moves.
Bio - Cat lived with her single mother in the city of Portland up until she was 13 when her mother was raped and killed by a gang member on her way home from her second job at a diner. Cat was put into an adoption program and there she stayed until she aged out, all the while she was sneaking about picking doors and windows to steal things for money, she kept her powers to her self, she would only use them when she really needed to, like when she couldn't get into a particular lock with her picks she'd just move the lock with her powers. Cat has never killed anyone with her powers but has sent a guy to the ICU when he attacked her and tried to do to her what was done to her mother, Cat dropped an AC unit that was sitting above them in a window ontop of him breaking his neck and fracturing his skull.

Last edited by a moderator:
Character name - Caterina Frost
Alias - Cat
Faction - Collective
Gender - Female
Age - 20
Birthplace - Portland Oregon, United States
Occupation - Villian/Locksmith
Appearance -
2314013094_f1033ab28c_b.jpg

Height - 5'8
Weight - 108
Apparel - Black cloak with red silked inside, skinny jeans and black boots. Plus what's in the picture.
Weaponry - Throwing knives
Equipment - Lock picking set, flashlight, ninja motorcycle.

Powers - Gravity Manipulation:
Telekinesis: by manipulating the direction/force of gravity
Wallcrawling: redirect one's personal gravity, allowing movement on walls and/or ceilings.
Immobility: by using gravity to adhere oneself or another to the ground.
Mobility: simulate extreme strength and agility by making things or self easier to lift and carry.

Limitations - The farther away the object is the lighter it needs to be to manipulate.
Skills - Extreme acrobatics (flips, high/long jumps, ect)
Weaknesses - Cannot manipulation gravity when submerged in water or when being shocked.
Fear of water.
Fear of dogs.
Morality - Neutral Evil
Personality - Cat is extremely playful, she likes to joke around but is all around friendly, she has an underlying feisty side when someone makes her mad but she is generally pretty stable in mood sets, she is incredibly agile and fast, she loves to do acrobatic flips, jumps and other moves.
Bio - Cat lived with her single mother in the city of Portland up until she was 13 when her mother was raped and killed by a gang member on her way home from her second job at a diner. Cat was put into an adoption program and there she stayed until she aged out, all the while she was sneaking about picking doors and windows to steal things for money, she kept her powers to her self, she would only use them when she really needed to, like when she couldn't get into a particular lock with her picks she'd just move the lock with her powers. Cat has never killed anyone with her powers but has sent a guy to the ICU when he attacked her and tried to do to her what was done to her mother, Cat dropped an AC unit that was sitting above them in a window ontop of him breaking his neck and fracturing his skull.
Accepted

I'm going to edit the IC OP with some plot kickoffs for our new people in the Collective.

Ace,, do you have a limit of characters that you can have.

Ace,, do you have a limit of characters that you can have.
Yes, for now one per person. Later I may allow people to create one or two more, depending on the how the RP goes.

Alright, IC OP updated. You all are clear to post, PM me any questions about it.

Before I produce a complete sheet for review, I've question. I wish for the hero I produce to be a vigilante, but one with disturbingly little restraint when it comes to killing and sacrificing the lives of others to get the "bad guy." Would the Syndicate take in someone like this, or should they be an independent?

*Thinking about it, that may not even be categorized under the good alignments. Hum.

I don't know if Amelia's plan to simply walk up to Isabella is a very good one. I can think of a few safety nightmares about that. x3

Well she was telepathy so she's able to predict what Isabella is going to do to try to kill her with and can use her force field to block up to, may i add, A SUB ATOMIC BOMB!

Well perhaps Isabella can't really get the jump on Amelia... but what can Amelia really do to Isabella? XD

A war of attrition isn't the kind of war you want to fight against someone like her. Though Amelia can escape rather easily should the going get tough...

@j8cob
Has Isabella meet with the Collective yet or is she just going now.

Nothing really happening in the Syndicate... no one else has posted I think.
What now
:(

I believe she is being initiated right now, actually. But she isn't in the Collective yet.

Good, thnx, cuz that would've changed the context of my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.