A New Order [OOC] (Accepting characters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cool with a timeskip. :D

Alright, cool, I'll get it going in my next IC post.

Posted in the IC. Can't wait to get the actual mission going!

I'm gonna wait to see if anybody else wants to post, y'know cause other things should be happening other than our two guys having a talk. If no one does, after some undetermined amount of time, I'll just post a reply.

Cool, I thik that @AlidaMaria character was trying to get something going with @Aza character, going into his bookshop or something like that.

I'll be posting later today when I get home. Also will there be some type of time skip for the syndicate?

Can I still make a CS? It would be for the Syndicate if that's okay.

Well, we could either skip it entirely or finish it and title it "twelve hours ago"
Just let me know what you'd prefer! (I'd rather do the latter but it's up to you really)

Annabel Leigh
college-girl-courtesy-of-Flickr-CollegeDegrees360-for-open-education-post.jpg
Character name - Annabel "Anna" or "Anna-Leigh" Leigh Jackson
Alias - Violet (after Violet from the Incredibles)
Faction - Syndicate
Gender - Female
Age - 18
Birthplace - Shreveport, Louisiana
Occupation - Local book store worker/Free-lance artist/Super Hero
Appearance - (Above)
Height - 5'6"
Weight - 140 lbs
Apparel - Casual wear is above
45caca937b57e01524e89552b35fa77d.jpg

This plus a black eye mask (Ignore the weapons)
Weaponry -
  • Throwing knives located on the belt
Equipment -
  • A red jeep (mostly for everyday use)
Powers -
Telekinesis- the ability to move objects with her mind. Mainly used to lift objects, fling objects at enemies, and remove obstacles. This is also the secret to her pin point accuracy with throwing knives.

Force Field Manipulation- the ability to produce a wall of energy used to protect herself or others. Think Violet from the Incredibles.

Limitations - Her powers can cause a mental strain, and if used to strenuously then she will pass out. Using her abilities for a long period of time can also be tiering, often causing her to take a nap after a particularly long mission. Also, if someone where to tap into her mind (i.e. Hypnosis or mind control) it would hinder her abilities since they are controlled mentally.

Skills - There aren't many skills that would directly help the team, and she mostly helps by using her powers. However, there are some random skills that she has that could come in handy at on point or another. She is good with children and is a former baby-sitter. She is very skilled with a paint brush and is planning on becoming an artist along with being a super hero. She is very good at math, but not a genius. She can also cook.

Weaknesses - Anna isn't very good at hand to hand combat in which she is not allowed to use her powers, and would easily be dominated.

Morality - Neutral Good

Personality - Anna is sweet, kind, and a bit of a hopeless romantic. Though she isn't very strong, she would do anything for the safety of her friends, even if that means putting herself in harms way. Anna loves to make her friends laugh, often cracking a joke during serious times to help lighten the mood. Despite her sweet demeanor, Anna can be quick to argue against a cause she doesn't think is right or quick to fight in a friend's defense. Over all, Annabel is a kind hopeless romantic who is occasionally a spit-fire and hot head.

Bio - Mrs. Jackson, being the poet fanatic she is, named her daughter after Edgar Allen Poe's poem "Annabel Lee", wanting her daughter to find love and to be happy (even thought the poem is technically about death). Annabel was a quiet and happy child, and would often be content playing by herself is her room. It was during one of the sessions alone in her room that Anna discovered her special abilities. Ecstatic about her new found powers, Annabel told her parents right away. Mr. and Mrs. Jackson, in fear of their daughter being taken away, convinced her to conceal her powers and to never use them again. However, little Annabel would often practice her telekinesis and force field manipulation from the security of her room.

As Annabel grew older, her love for the arts began to grow. Her room soon transformed from a Toyland to an art studio as she collected paints and canvases for her personal use. She soon decided that being an artist is what she wanted to do as a profession. She began taking all the college courses she could in high school.

After graduating High School, Annabel moved to New York in order to pursue her dream of becoming an artist, soon realizing reaching your dream is harder then it looks. She has picked up various jobs in order to pay the rent, but she fears it won't be enough.

Not only did moving to New York open her eyes to the reality of the "starving artist", but it also opened them to the group of mutants like herself, the Syndicate. After some thinking and a little practice to home her skills, Annabel decided to join the Syndicate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.