A New Member Emerges

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Leodiensian, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What do you prefer to be called?
    Leo works. It's not my name and not based on my name, so it's good for the internet.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

... why isn't "man" an option?

How old are you?

Early 20's.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Yes. I've been doing online PbP for a few years, as well as actual tabletop face-to-face RPGs. I travel often for my job, so online stuff is good for me when I'm in a place that has no real gaming culture.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

Depends on the group and the partner.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

What does that even mean? Anyway, I live in the city. I like coffee shops. Coffee is good.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Avocado, Baby by Los Campesinos. Honestly, their whole No Blues album is top-tier heartstabbing stuff and it's hard to choose between that one and What Death Leaves Behind, or Cemetery Gaits.
  2. Welcome, Leo!
  3. Well Hi there Leo! :D Welcome to the community!
  4. ... @Diana Did you write those interview questions or was it one of the kiddies? >__>

Hi there, Leo. Good to see new faces who like tabletop. Any particular systems/campaign settings you're fond of or do you play a little of everything?

Also, new music recommendations. Awesome.
  5. *throws confetti* Welcome to Iwaku. Now clean up that mess.
  6. Actually, I'm trying to put together a game based off Eclipse Phase. It's a transhuman scifi game with strong Lovecraftian horror elements as well and a strong focus on things like espionage and social networking. Also, you can play a spacewhale. And it's all free to download! I've also been into some White Wolf stuff, especially Changeling: The Lost.
  7. I've been checking out Eclipse Phase. Looks pretty sweet.

Ah, good ol' World of Darkness. Changeling is one of my favorites, too.
  8. Yeah, EP's got a lot of cool ideas going for it. Pretty dense stuff though - I really recommend one of the Actual Play podcasts to help you get more into it.
  9. Thanks, I'll look into that.
  10. *takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.