A New Life: Turned ( A vampire dream inspired rp)

Naomi Tuesday

Demon Queen
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
Hello! Recently I had a dream that had an interesting kinda story to it, and it inspired an interesting plot in which I am looking for someone to join me and play out a rather interesting story. I'm hoping to find someone to play a male character, it'd be awesome to find someone who can play multiple characters but it is certainly not a requirement. Now! Onto the plot, which is below, so just pm me if interested!

A lovely young woman leads a very simple life, well up until the moment when a photographer (The character I am looking for someone to play) who works for a certain modelling company shows her picture to the older woman who runs the company. The older woman wants this young woman in her ranks of models, and goes lengths to get her to work for the company. It turns out that pretty much everyone except the photographer is a vampire, and when she finally excepts to work for the company she ends up as one herself. Of course this creates a whole dynamic, because now that she works for the company she doesn't know how the older woman found out about her, and the photographer keeps quiet about it. The now newest member of this company is both fighting with her new vampire abilities and wants, as well as getting into a relationship with the photographer after what was meant to be a one time hook-up, this causes plenty of fights between the young woman and her boyfriend who ends up becoming her ex in the end.