A New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahah, I just collected any possible pictures I could find, came down to a choice between a tiger and a human, and chose the human.
So. If it is decided that there should be more animals, I suppose I can always go back and change to the tiger.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Both of you guys' humans are just fine! Just like NK said, as long as the ratio of humans stays less to those of animals, I'm fine with humans!

Ahah, hellooo~

And alright. c: Man, this thread made me want to play New Leaf again, so I deleted my old town and made a new game. How is this game so addictive. I even made my character look like my character for this thread, with the outfit. :I
Catching beetles on the island after 9pm makes things so easy, though. 300-400k with every trip~

Anywho, if my character's alright, I'll go ahead and post to the IC~

Ahah, hellooo~

And alright. c: Man, this thread made me want to play New Leaf again, so I deleted my old town and made a new game. How is this game so addictive. I even made my character look like my character for this thread, with the outfit. :I
Catching beetles on the island after 9pm makes things so easy, though. 300-400k with every trip~

Anywho, if my character's alright, I'll go ahead and post to the IC~

This game is the addicting game of all addicting games. Besides Harvest Moon, anyway. My strategy is to collect the fruit until I've filled up the shipping box, instead of playing the games, I just use it to get the fruit until there's no room.

Ahah, I haven't really bothered with fruit, yet. Waiting until I can get an axe or 5 so that I can clear out all the trees that were already in my town. They're extremely in the way.

Oh, I had an idea for this thread. If everyone can take the map from the first post and put a dot where they want their house to be, I can go in and put all the little graphics for the houses and have the name by them. It'd be pretty good for reference.

I would love you forever, Kaz. Ive always been partial to living near the waterfalls by the beach/near the dock. Would explain my fascination with fishing in the game.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Kaz
AHhh! map with houses! can I request Punch's home and Punch's cranny near each other (also can you make them somewhere near the train station??)
Well, wouldn't Punch's Cranny be up on the Main Street section? o.o Or is it like Re-Tail?

Well, wouldn't Punch's Cranny be up on the Main Street section? o.o Or is it like Re-Tail?
Ah it's on main street! me bad!

Reactions: Kaz
Whats funny is that I have pictures of what my house will become on my SD card...my character's (and my own) obsession will become divine.

Those of us who have New Leaf should exchange friend codes~ o.o Mine's 1075-0814-8981

So....did this die already? :I

III dunno. I don't see much of a reason it should have. Are people just busy?

Its possible, I mean the spring semester for quite a few colleges just started back up (me being one of those students) but no activity since Sunday makes me worried that this might be the case. I mean, considering it's Animal Crossing I suppose we who are off doing things in the RP already (such as my character working) could do a post regarding as such but I dont want to move too far ahead on my own without the Mayor doing what the mayor needs to do.

Also, I purchased a new copy of New Leaf so Im feeling the pains of starting over again ;-;

Its possible, I mean the spring semester for quite a few colleges just started back up (me being one of those students) but no activity since Sunday makes me worried that this might be the case. I mean, considering it's Animal Crossing I suppose we who are off doing things in the RP already (such as my character working) could do a post regarding as such but I dont want to move too far ahead on my own without the Mayor doing what the mayor needs to do.

Also, I purchased a new copy of New Leaf so Im feeling the pains of starting over again ;-;
Yeaah, that's true.

Ahah, I recently restarted my own town, so I know that feel. I manipulate time when need be in my game, though, so that probably makes it more bearable...

Well, a lot of characters are stuck until the Mayor answers, so we need her to be online to continue. ^^' Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.