A New Journey OOC

YAY! It's snowing! *Jumps around like an excited little puppy!*

Hmm, I actually don't know what to add .3. Darby's still sleeping.

AND WHOA SNOW~

I've never seen real snow before. .3. There were a couple of times where the malls here pretend to have fake snow using soap suds.

True. xD Ophelia could always drool on him and wake him up? lol. xD
And you haven't? :o I could always take a picture and send to you if you'd like! Not the same as seeing it in person, of course... but still!~

Baby girl is sleeping oddly well, not that I mind, she's been having some bad days this week. :( So the more rest she gets, the happier mommy I am. <3

OH god... Ophelia is just so adorable at tiiiimes! Q.Q <3

I'll make a quick post before heading to bed, seeing how you wish to introduce Maulnar to the rest.

Gonna wait again with posting so poor Ser gets a chance to catch up and respond. XD

I'm so so sorry for not posting ;A; First, I have a bad habit of thinking that I DID post, but I actually haven't. Plus, I was super busy during Tuesday and Wednesday because they're my dad's day offs (and he likes to take us out once in a while).

Hehehe, happens to the best of us! And no worries at all! :3 I figured you were busy since you didn't respond, hehe. It's just to continue when you're ready! I just didn't want to go too far ahead without you. *Huggles* <3