A New Journey OOC

If he was a half mountain elf and a half forest elf, he would've been killed already as a child, that is the reason Morywin's daughter was killed, because she was half forest elf and half mountain elf. In order to prevent the "impure" blood from spreading, all the elves that are born as half forest elf and half mountain elf are killed when they are children.

Ok be honest is this based on something it just seems you have every detail planned I just make a story and let it unravel . He'll be half mountain/human

It is based on the lore of the Roleplay, yes. I didn't exactly create just a random roleplay without having thought about the consequences and such of certain things.

I still let things unravel, but there is still the base lore of the Roleplay.

I will say, however; Think about this; if he is a half mountain elf/half human, then he wouldn't have been able to live in the forest of Lumbria as the forest is cold and the mountain elves are only comfortable in warmer climates, hence why they live in the Hellfire Mountain. He wouldn't have been granted entrance to Lumbria either by the elders so then he would've had to live outside of it and while that is possible, it would have made Ash's training more hard since he would have had to avoid the watchful eyes of the elders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Sorry if my posts don't seem as long as they usually are. I'm working today @_@ *drawdrawdraw*

Ooh, drawings? Show me, show me! :D

Btw, I'll probably catch you on the way out.

I also want to see, yes!

And sure! It's just to jump in as you feel like once we've gotten out on the road since then it'll probably be easier to enter the RP. xD

Thanks, Mory~ ;//u//;

IC looks like it's getting a little out of hand..

Ash; If you were thinking that you would have him possessed by Morywin's grandfather, then that is something you cannot do since her grandfather is an actual character of mine that I am going to use later on, you'd have to ask me first if it would be ok.
And her grandfather would not kill anymore humans there as he has already made his point and as he is after all a forest elf, he wants to try and avoid as much bloodshed as possible.

Aye, it looks so, Ser. I'm trying to get it a bit back on track though.

And Ash; She never shot the arrow, it's still strung to the bow.

Announcement:

Okay, whatever Ash just did - Burning the mansion, killing all the servants, being possessed, etc. - It never happened. None of that ever happened. Mory and I have talked about this. We'll carry on the journey to the forest as were doing earlier.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes, we have, so that the story can start to progress so that they are not stuck in one place, among other reasons.

I removed my posts that had to do with it, just so people know.

Now it'll be easier for you to hop in if you still wish, Majem, as they are on the open road. :3

*SOBS* MY LAPTOP BROKE ;A;

My father is helping me format it, and I'm just on my family computer. I can't stay too long on the family computer though because my little brother is screaming at me to get off. TwT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Clings to Ser* Don't leave meee!!! Q.Q

I'll type my posts as fast as I can, but I'll have to put our 1x1 rp on hold for a day or two. ;w;

And there's also my job ughhhhh

My laptop has gone to the point where if I tap on it, it will make this high pitched whirring sound as if it were crying.

Ayus and I understand. <3 No worries about that. :3

*huggles* Do you want us to put "A new Journey" on a pause as well until you can have your laptop fixed, or? <3

That's so sad! but also... it sounds sorta cute at the same time... xD

omg

I just lost like half my work for my next project, even after backing them up

the files won't open no matter what, even after looking for various methods

*drawing motivation down the drain*

Well, I'll just pick up a new project..