A New Journey OOC

Your actions are yours to decide, but humans in elven-territory are highly unlike to happen, considering the general hatred for each other. Whilst there are always sympathizers... no, I can't be there.

The last human that was in Lumbria was not only cast out, but he was also handed the lifeless body of his half-blood child (human/elf halfblood) and had all his memories erased and then had a fake one implanted in his mind that he was the one who had killed his child and was then condemned to walk in a cursed part of Lumbria's forest that he can't leave.

No I mean just me when he convinces me so I can be friends with Garaeth but still have that intimidating feeling to others who don't know me

I haven't even reached the part where you come in, so.. Just be patient. Halfway on page 5.

Well then. I've read everything up until now.
For me to join in now would be troublesome. Even to have an excuse to be within the mansion will be troublesome. Unless, of course, Garaeth knows Maulnar and vice-versa.

How about you say Richter sent you with a message for me to rescue him. It would give us something to do after the night.

Aren't you an Elf of some sort? I really didn't grasp the situation, much. But, considering Morywin's grandfather sent you, you must be. Concluding further from there, I fail to see how we can be connected much.

Richter is a half elf and my mentor who taught me everything I know so maybe you know him somehow since half elves and humans usually get along

Half elves are more or less shunned by both races. :p By elves because of their impure and "tainted" blood. By humans because they don't really understand, since the last time they saw an elf (Before the Evenloch incident of course) was three hundred years ago. There are only a handful of humans and elves that don't judge them.

Oh hello new person~

Sorry, it seems by the time I sleep, everyone springs active. Here we go again with the time differences =w=

*Huggles Ser* I hope you're not leaving this rp like you did with Cruxis? D: Since I really enjoy rping with you!
And not if he's a full human which I think was what he wanted to play, unless I've completely misunderstood everything! ^^' Since if I recall right, Ash's mentor had trained him since he was a child? Morywin is 375 years old, and she just barely count as an adult, so it would be rather troublesome there since humans don't live that long, heheh. Mentally and physically, Morywin's body and mind is developed in the same manner as an 18 year old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, Mory (can I call you that |D; ), I won't leave A New Journey. It's a splendid rp, one of the best I've joined in a long time. Plus, even if you and the others accidentally get ahead in this rp, most of the posts are - how should I say this - easy to improvise with. Like for example, Darby could just simply be watching from another room, or following silently, or doing whatever business he's attending to depending on the scene. No problems. uwu Huge time differences won't be enough to stop me from roleplaying.

I have this little headcanon, that if Darby finds that he is deeply (and seriously) in love with Morywin, he'll realize that he will grow old and die early before Morywin does. Then he'll realize it's such a tragedy - for if he were in a relationship with her, who's going to take care of the one he loves once he's gone? Won't she despair just as she had done for her daughter? He can't bring himself to do that to her.

Poor Darby will be torn. XD

Yay! And of course you may! :3 Awwh, thank you for the compliment! :D I do try my best when I write an emote to leave an option open for those that are not present at the time, so that they can also know what is happening and perhaps do something as well. :3 And yeah, that's so sad to think about! Darby is really sweet and everything as well! I feel so bad for him. xD

I just wanted to apologise to seran I was very rude. Anyway what kind of magic do elves use eg Fire fira Firaga or stuff like echto kom to sperotum AKA gibberish

Forest elves tend to wind and water spells (unless you are an elder since then you have had the time to study more magic) but generally, forest elves are not a hostile race. They prefer to settle things in a diplomatic way and only use force as a last resort. Mountain elves use fire magic and earth magic in order to aid them with shaping weapons from the core of the Hellfire mountain.

A passive ability that both races have, however, if they possess knowledge of magic, is that they are able to shape shift into an animal. Morywin, for example, can shape shift into a feline, but when it comes to spells, the only spell she actually knows is how to burn parchments, not by using fire magic, but by using an actual spell that was made specifically for destroying parchments and documents.

Would it be possible for Richter to have taught Ash a few spells

He'd more then likely only know wind and water spells though since Richter was a forest elf? (half-forest elf/human?)

I was thinking half elf in the sense of being half forest and half mountain