A New Journey OOC

Please do and see how many people you can get to join. I want there to be 8 centurions

Gonna wait with posting on the threads in order to let Ser catch up without having to go through a ton of content. ^^

Ok how about we switch to cruxis ask Garaeth if he wants to join but this time we can be friends hopefully.

I was thinking there as well with waiting since there have been a few emotes since she last made one. ^^ And hopefully so, yes, hehe. I think he will join, he's just a bit pre-occupied at the moment. :)

Just read the first two pages. My, oh my, does this RP sound interesting. Would you mind looking after an elderly man?

I can't speak for everyone but I would be okay with it
Also check out my RP Cruxis and tell me what you think your welcome to join

That would be perfectly fine with me. :3 Although do you mean an elderly human or an elder as the forest elves? Since if he's a felf (sounded fun) then he'd most likely hate humans. XD

How about Ash and Gaereth start fighting and then the elder comes and stops us

No, no. I meant human. Just one that is of age. Beard, wrinkly skin, lots of life-experiences and knowledge.
Here's a picture.

7d7ceb2a2ad54b9a.jpg

Just in case you didn't know you don't need to ask permission to enter a jump in RP that's the beauty of it that anyone can pop in anytime

It's perfectly fine to join the rp and all and if Garaeth would agree to it, then I see no trouble with it being that they fight. ^^

I know, but I am yet to read through the entire RP to get an understanding of both scenery, time, history, and placement of the group. While I wouldn't mind halting a fight, it is not up to me to decide this. Whether or not you and Garaeth will fight remains between the two of you, and whether or not you will attack Garaeth is up to you.

Right now, however it would perhaps be a bit difficult to join so that he's in the garden since it is Garaeth's private place, so to say, but to enter into the mansion is no problem. BUT he told me that if there is a fight that turns up, then it could be fully possible for your char to jump in to stop it. :) (He's sitting right next to me since I've stolen his comp for now, ti-hi!)

And that's what I meant. Simply showing up in someone's garden is pretty strange, is it not?

Unless you're a flower! Then it's completely normal. :3 But yeah, he can show up in the mansion and Garaeth said that if there was a fight to break out, then there would most likely be a commotion (Or so I think at least) and that would possibly lead your character to the fight where he'd be able to break it up. Otherwise he could always meet them inside the mansion, as Morywin will soon head inside again... I think.

True how about I leave furious and decide to quit this journey and return to lumbria then his char shows up and gives Ash an attitude adjustment

They can't exactly return to Lumbria. :p Since Garaeth is part human and the elves (well the most of them) hate humans, but the elders do, especially, so going to Lumbria would not be an option for Morywin or her company. Seeing as Ophelia and Darby are humans as well. Or did you mean that he would stop Ash before he has even left the mansion?