A New Generation - Harry Potter Sign Up Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayla

Forever Bound to Him
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
qOB12Ef.png

Twenty Five Years have Passed....
121514_HarryPotter_FanArt10_featured.jpg

qOB12Ef.png
Reboot of Iamnotyourhappyending's

Twenty Five years have come and gone...

The children of the students of Hogwarts during the war are now Hogwarts students themselves. Grown and blossoming but yet... None the wiser in their years. Let's be honest, they are simply teenagers. In their First Year , the children of Good entered Hogwarts to all but encounter the children of Deatheaters. Aberforth Dumbledore, current Headmaster of Hogwarts assisted by that of Minerva Mcgonagall and the fellow professors.Years have now come to pass and they are now older in age. New romances have blossomed , enemies gained , hatred and love. All of these are found abundant in Hogwarts in this present year and new evil arising. In the shadowed halls of Hogwarts , a new darkness is growing. The former Deatheaters children are angered by the disloyalty of the oldest Malfoy and his unwillingness to follow in the steps of the Old Dark Art's... For that alone among much more.. They are willing to at any cost bring forth an Ancient Dark Evil to once and for all wipe out the light of Hogwarts.

Still a work in progress but , I am open to more ideas and a way to better it all! CO GM's all OPEN!
qOB12Ef.png

499fb3224a063c9a2e2589ce7854a858_hd.jpg

qOB12Ef.png

CHARACTERS:

Everything is Optional from Appearance down to Personality , People!

- Two character Limit!

Ravenclaw ~ Slytherin ~ Gryfindor ~ Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw:
9rvINjL.png

Rose Weasley - Curly red hair in twin braids, blue eyes - Rose is determined, fiery, wicked intelligent, but somewhat one track minded and stubborn. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~[BCOLOR=#ffffff] Taken by Kythera[/BCOLOR]

Victoire Weasley- blonde hair, blue eyes - Victoire is maternal, wise, and soft spoken. She is in love with Teddy, but he broke up with her during his seventh year. They are still best friends and she hides her love from him. She is a natural leader. Optional for Appearance & All Else! Will be Older [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Princess Poisoned Rose[/BCOLOR]

Violet Dursley - brown hair, brown eyes, glasses - Violet is serious and a hard worker. She hates breaking the rules.Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Mundane[/BCOLOR]

Lorcan Scamander- blonde hair, kept short, gold-brown eyes - up to player, twin of Lysander
Optional for Appearance & All Else! OPTIONAL FOR ANY HOUSE

Lysandra Scamander - blonde hair, left long, gold-brown eyes - up to player, twin of Lorcan
Optional for Appearance & All Else! OPTIONAL FOR ANY HOUSE ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Ice Queen[/BCOLOR]

Molly Weasley - red hair, green eyes- Molly is serious and studious. Optional for Appearance & All Else! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Emi[/BCOLOR]

Ines Levesque - long black-brown hair, dark blue eyes, dark skin - Ines is Rose's best friend. She is tough, serious, not afraid to fight. She hates Scorpius. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~[BCOLOR=#ffffff] Taken by Pasi[/BCOLOR]

Chang Child: [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Luxii[/BCOLOR]

Slytherin: Is Fully Booked for Now!
qEoLSc9.png

Scorpius Malfoy - silver white hair, one pale blue eye, one pale green eye - Scorpius is at first quiet, mysterious and confident. However, when more comfortable, he becomes cocky, sarcastic and competitive. He knows just how attractive he is, and is not afraid to act as such. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~[BCOLOR=#ffffff] Taken by Shayla[/BCOLOR]

Albus Potter - Dark brown hair, green eyes - Al is a ditzy, caring and noble individual. He is very one track minded, and joins Slytherin when he sees Scorpius Malfoy being beat up for his parentage. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~[BCOLOR=#ffffff] Taken by Leucothea[/BCOLOR]

Kostya Fawley - black hair, silver eyes, tan skin - Kostya is Scorpius' cousin, along with his twin Isolde. He is quiet, shy, and very cynical. He is very talented at Quidditch and would make an excellent captain. He is bossy to his cousins and sister. Kostya is in the closet and gay. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Justin[/BCOLOR]

Isolde Fawley - black hair, silver eyes, tan skin - Kostya's twin, Scorpius' cousin, she is very attractive and confident in it. Optional for Appearance & All Else! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Justin[/BCOLOR]

Ursa Malfoy - white blonde hair, pale blue eyes - Ursa is Scorpius' little sister. She is plucky, sassy, wise and monotone. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Kythera[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Daughter of Bellatrix and Voldemort Pandora Riddle~ Taken by Dark Disney[/BCOLOR]

Hufflepuff:
hBhataW.png

Teddy Lupin - usually teal hair in a fade, and purple eyes. Many tattoos and piercings- Teddy is in Auror training and very busy. He's quiet, serious, and like a brother to the Weasley/Potter gang. He is a bad influence and often helps James and Fred on many pranks. He loves Victoire but after he is nearly attacked by a werewolf, he breaks up with her to save her from his crazy life as an Auror, however he told her it's because he fell out of love. She is his best friend. Optional for Appearance & Will be Older & All Else! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Unbound[/BCOLOR]

Louis Weasley - blonde hair, green eyes - up to player. Optional for Appearance & All Else!

Hugo Weasley - red curls, brown eyes- Optional for Appearance & All Else!

Daisy Dursley - dirty blonde hair, brown eyes - Optional for Appearance & All Else! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Brea[/BCOLOR]

Longbottom Child/Male or Female ~ OPEN!!

Chang Boy ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Luxii[/BCOLOR]

Gryffindor: Is Fully Booked for Now!
uVo3XAs.png

Lilly Potter - Straight red hair, blue eyes - Lilly is a flirty, vivacious, brave girl. Gifted in Quidditch, possibly the best of the Weasley-Potters, she is good friends with Rose. She is a natural heartbreaker. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Reserved for Pasi[/BCOLOR]

Lucy Weasley - red hair, brown eyes , Total Spitfire and wild child.. Lucy is the youngest Quidditch Captain of her time and not to mention a natual flirtacious spirt - Optional for Appearance & All Else! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Shayla[/BCOLOR]

James Potter - black hair, blue eyes - popular jock. playful, can be a jerk. more like his namesake than his father. Optional for Appearance & All Else! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Andy[/BCOLOR]

Roxanne Weasley - curly black hair, blue eyes, dark skin - Roxy is sassy, independent and courageous. She is first to get in a fight. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Ice Queen[/BCOLOR]

Dominique Weasley - blond hair, blue eyes - Domi is very boho, very flirty and confident. Optional for Appearance & All Else! ~ [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Ghostie[/BCOLOR]

Fred Weasley - curly black hair, blue eyes, dark skin - Fred is much like his Uncle Ron
Optional for Appearance & All Else! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Mundane[/BCOLOR]

Longbottom Child/Male or Female ~ OPEN!! [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Taken by Brea[/BCOLOR]

Other Charries are Welcomed & Professors as well but , can be NPC's if wanted!!!
4 Professors Total: Taken by Crystal & Poisoned

qOB12Ef.png

next_generation___harry_potter_by_ardawling-d472qrx.png

qOB12Ef.png

[btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/new-generation-hp-ooc-talk-only.144993/]OOC AREA[/btn]
[btn=modd]IC ~ Not Open[/btn]

Here are a required bit necessary to be placed on your CS , Come and get them peeps!

Hufflepuff Only!

Slytherin Only!

Gryffindor Only!

Ravenclaw Only!

SEXUALITY AND GENDER MUST BE THE EVEN.

IC Rules:
I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
This is not a free for all Sex Party and I better damn well not see it happening. Sex is allowed but I do not want our RP to consist of it all the time. SUBSTANCE PEOPLE!
Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
(Keyword - #Quidditch4Life
Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well.
GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here and there.Just don't let it become a repeated process.
Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
Collabs are more than welcome and acceptable as long as you do not drag out the scene and or day.
No god moding unless asked first. This doesn't mean that you can kill someone off. We do have alot of interaction in this roleplay given the genre of writing. Do make sure that you okay it with the person your are role playing with when doing a battle/fight scene on the hits that are acceptable.

OOC Rules:
Please message myself and or any of my GM's for issues or to run any idea's by us that have an extreme effect.
Feel free to expand on the CS, just make sure what's there is in there somewhere.
We are the GM's, and our word is final. We make the rules.
We enforce the rules, and we do have the power to kick you out. That being said, we will do our best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. We are actually pretty nice! Also , know that if I see arguing and you are not resolving it like the adults I know you all to be. I will kick either both parties out and or the antagonist of the situation. I refuse to see it ruined by mindless and childless behavior.
Please use real pictures, if you are absolutely unable to find one that you do not like, than realistic drawings are f is fine, if approved by Mods Put, "#Insert your house name.] at the end of your CS in order to be accepted and to know you read the rules.
Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
Please flesh out the characters, We like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things. We love ideas so do feel free to bring any before us and if you want to make drama.
Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
There is a 2 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is one. If a spot opens we will first offer it up to our Hold List People.
Also there is more then 1 key word this time around... so please make sure you read EVERYTHING!

Have Fun and Obey the Rules!!

tumblr_m1gu0cuQ4Q1r7jciw.gif

CHARACTER SHEET TEMPLATE:

{Banner here will be listed for you all!}
Appearance: [realistic pic; you can also add a description as well add as many pictures as you want.]
Name:
Nickname:
Positions:
House and Year: [You may also add the Sorting Ceremony moment that explains why your character got into this certain house, but this is optional. If you add the Sorting Ceremony story, please put it under a spoiler, but totally welcomed!]
Voice:
Sexuality/Alignment: [hetero, homo, pan, bi, etc.]
Species: [Witch, Wizard, Veela, Werewolf etc.]
Blood Status: [Muggle born, Half-Blood, Pure-blood, etc.]
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Tattoos/Markings:
Personality: [At least 10 or more, negative and positive mixed ones]
[Keyword: #SomethingWicked]
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Hobbies:
Talents:
Biography: [At least ten detailed sentences or more. Preferably more, but the bio does not have to be long. You are not writing a book.]
Relationships:
Love interest: [Only student-student or professor-professor; any student-professor relations must be of age and must present the idea to me for approval first!]
Partner: [Professor Option Only! Delete if you are a Student!]
Family:
Friends:
Enemies:
Patronus: [Takes the form of an animal the character shares the deepest affinity with. Exctinct animals and mythical creature forms are rare, please keep that in mind.]
Boggart: [Biggest fear - How does it manifest itself?]
Pet: [An owl, rodent, cat, or toad? Or maybe something more exotic? This is optional, and make sure the pet is something that is accepted in Hogwarts grounds. It can not be something that can be dangerous to other students and it needs to be domesticated.]
Favorite Song:
Wand: [Wood, length, core, flexibility and overall wand lore? Please give some serious thought to this, because wands play important roles in the Wizard World.]
Other: [Extra classes or clubs, secrets, etc.]

Last edited:
oAiIZGP.png

Will be finished Wednesday/Tonight!
56eea81c-5992-44dc-8062-7b4557276a81.gif

oAiIZGP.png

I'll be your Dragon as long as you solemnly swear...
To be my
Eternal Fire for the Centuries to come..
tumblr_inline_nqbxzew1Im1tp3jhg_500.png

oAiIZGP.png

Name:
Scorpius Draconous Malfoy
Nickname:
Scorp , Scor , Malfoy , Dragon
Positions:
Slytherin Seeker & Headboy
House and Year: [You may also add the Sorting Ceremony moment that explains why your character got into this certain house, but this is optional. If you add the Sorting Ceremony story, please put it under a spoiler, but totally welcomed!]
Voice:
Scorpius's Voice
Sexuality/Alignment:
Heterosexual
Species:
Wizard
Blood Status:
Pureblood
oAiIZGP.png

Sarcasm is stunningly enough one of my many fine traits..
Either you handle it or well... No Options left for you.

tumblr_inline_o1nyz1Kmxi1rifr4k_500.gif

oAiIZGP.png

Height:
6'2"
Weight:
230lbs
Hair:
Silver Blonde ~ Slightly untamed and shaggy ~ Soft and Silky under touch ~ Smells of Mint & Cologne
Eyes:
Steel Blue/Silver
Tattoos/Markings:
Tattoo ~ Right Arm ~ Inner
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Hobbies:
Talents:
Biography:
~ May Place in. ~

Relationships:
Love interest:
Girlfriend: Lily Potter
Major Crush/Love: Rose Weasley
Family:
Friends:
Enemies:
oAiIZGP.png

tumblr_inline_nwsdo9Cvdj1rjtsd0_500.jpg

oAiIZGP.png

Patronus:
dragon_patronus_by_tribalchick101-d6u62ei.jpg
Boggart:
" Alright , Ladies and gents... Let us be truly bloody well honest. If you have seen Giliward shirtless and well... Umm more exposed? You know where that fear comes from , right? "
Professor Giliward
Pet:
Milo
Kaito
Favorite Song:
Wand:
Ebony ~ Veela Hair ~ 11.5 inches ~ Gentled Curve
Other:
Astronomy Club ~ D.A.D Extracurricular Practice
oAiIZGP.png

tumblr_ngqjxbpYBg1tjr19yo1_500.gif

#SomethingWicked
#Quidditch4Life
#Slytherin
oAiIZGP.png

Last edited:
suzhU6g.png

ae96eb50-12cd-0133-509b-0ec273752cbd.gif

suzhU6g.png

I received the name Spitfire , for a reason..
I burned inside with all I did and left a trail of fire in my wake..

Marta-Syrko-15.jpg
suzhU6g.png

Appearance: [realistic pic; you can also add a description as well add as many pictures as you want.]
Name:
Nickname:
Positions:
Voice:
Lucy's Voice
Sexuality/Alignment: [hetero, homo, pan, bi, etc.]
Species: [Witch, Wizard, Veela, Werewolf etc.]
Blood Status: [Muggle born, Half-Blood, Pure-blood, etc.]
suzhU6g.png

large.jpg

suzhU6g.png

Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Tattoos/Markings:
[Keyword: #SomethingWicked]
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Hobbies:
Talents:
Biography: [At least ten detailed sentences or more. Preferably more, but the bio does not have to be long. You are not writing a book.]
suzhU6g.png

001-creative-photography-marta-syrko.jpg

suzhU6g.png

Relationships:
Love interest: [Only student-student or professor-professor; any student-professor relations must be of age and must present the idea to me for approval first!]
Partner: [Professor Option Only! Delete if you are a Student!]
Family:
Friends:
Enemies:
Patronus:
wolf_patronus_by_tribalchick101-d6tyxpg.jpg
Pet: [An owl, rodent, cat, or toad? Or maybe something more exotic? This is optional, and make sure the pet is something that is accepted in Hogwarts grounds. It can not be something that can be dangerous to other students and it needs to be domesticated.]
Favorite Song:
Wand: [Wood, length, core, flexibility and overall wand lore? Please give some serious thought to this, because wands play important roles in the Wizard World.]
Other: [Extra classes or
suzhU6g.png

img-thing

suzhU6g.png

Last edited:

9YEnRN1.png

"Two large cages rattled on top of the laden trolleys the parents were pushing.... and the redheaded girl trailed tearfully behind her brother(s), clutching her father's arm.

9YEnRN1.png

9YEnRN1.png

45abceafe28e59efa1712426b9d1d599.png

9YEnRN1.png

Name:
Lily Potter

Nickname:

General Information

tumblr_o0jb93tc4H1v1cdi6o2_250.gif

Positions:

Prefect
Co-Captain Gryffindor Qudditch
Seeker

House and Year:
Gryffindor/6th year

Voice:
Romola Garai

Sexuality/Alignment:
Heterosexual

Species:
Witch

Blood Status:
Half blood

9YEnRN1.png

tumblr_nyfqc4isq51qcpno5o1_500.jpg

9YEnRN1.png
Appearance

giphy.gif

Height:
5'3

Weight:

Hair:
Reddish Orange

Eyes:
Blue

Tattoos/Markings:

9YEnRN1.png
Personlity

"Curious...very curious..."
tumblr_npqps5wInr1smx6izo2_250.gif

Personality:
♦Flirty~ Lily is a very flirtatious woman. Tends to get what she wants by a simple look.

♦Charming ~ Lil is one of those that can simply speak soft words and has a personality that is to boot.
♦Loyal ~ Lily is a very loyal person to all those she knows. She doesn't have any enemies to her knowledge, and goes out of her way to make sure that no one feels alone.
♦Fierce~When it comes to Quidditich she doesn't go easy. She is a very fierce opponent and has no problem taking down the other team, but does do it with a soft smile after wards.
♦Stubborn ~ She can be awfully set in her ways when she chooses. Which well.... One could say is all the time on a daily basis.
♦Hard Headed~She puts her foot down on things, and will tell you if your wrong in things, but in the most kindest of ways.
♦Naiveness- Lily is a very charming, loyal and fierce person, but like everyone she is naive on some things. Sort of like her Father Harry, it takes her a while
for things to add up in certain circumstances.
Open-Minded~Like both of her parents she is a very open minded person, and gives anyone a chance, no matter what others thinks.

9YEnRN1.png
Interests/Hobbies

tumblr_o0waimaCg61qcruu2o3_250.gif

Berdie Bots Every flavor Beans/Stars/Reading/Studying/Licorce Snap
/Muggles Technology/Magical creatures/Flying(broom)/Quidditch/Fires
Magic

Dislikes:
Hogwarts Express/Secrets/Liars/Popcorn/Winter/Broken wands/

Weaknesses:
Not as observant/Wears her heart on her sleeve/procrastinator/Shy

Strengths:
Wizards Chess/Flying/Quidditch/Potions

Hobbies:
Potions/Practicing flying/Writing/Practicing Spells

Talents:
Qudditich/Singing/Gardening

9YEnRN1.png

3b43b6e31d80058e00cb353021646428.png

9YEnRN1.png
Biography

tumblr_inline_o1mjtlbXWu1t9ndkh_500.gif

Biography:
Lily Potter was the daughter of Harry Potter and Ginny Weasly. Growing up, she heard the stories of her fathers and mother adventures. All this making her realize that she had great expectations to live up to. When she received her invite to Hogwarts, she wasn't quite sure if she was ready for such a daunting history. She knew that both her parents and their friends along with many of the family friends, would be on the wall of the school. The moving portraits most likely depicting everything that went on there. So it was something that she would get to see first hand. This making her even more nervous. She attempted to hide the invitation, but the owls were more the annoying to make sure that her parents found it. Coming at all hours of the night to deliver the messages. It was when they filled the front yard, and a neighbor attempted to open one, because they were a bit to nosy for their own good, only to discover that it was a howler, did her parents find out.
They weren't mad at Lily, but attempted to reassure her, that everything was going to be okay. The Wizard War was over, and that "he who should not be named" wouldn't come back. Even if he did, that she had their power of her father and mother to help with it all. No her parents didn't die to protect her, but she had their love and her brothers were there as well. But with her being the female version of her father, with a bit of her mother tossed it, it didn't help the fact, that she felt she had to live up to their and everyone at the school expectations.
When it came to the first year and she was sorted, she nearly started crying when she was sorted into the Gryffindor house. From there it just all fell into place.

9YEnRN1.png

3263872586_1_7_DFwcjtGX.jpg

9YEnRN1.png
Relationships

tumblr_inline_ni02jhKKvf1sq6an0.gif

Relationships

Love interest:
Scorpius(only Temp)

Family:
Albus Potter
James Potter

Friends:
OPEN

Enemies:
OPEN

9YEnRN1.png

large.jpg

9YEnRN1.png

School fun Stuff

j6O7ALJ.jpg

Boggart:
Not living up to her father expectations

Pet:
Sopia
Tabby

Favorite Song:

Wand:
Mahogany, With Unicorn hair Core, 10.2 inches long, and a bit rigged in the middle.

9YEnRN1.png

143c722698ae1140.jpg

9YEnRN1.png
Other

tumblr_o6tr0ayp4Q1tfgjnso1_250.gif

9YEnRN1.png

gif-katherine-mcnamara-clary-fray-shadowhunters-Favim.com-4204567.gif

9YEnRN1.png

#SomethingWicked
#Quidditch4Life
#Grffyndor

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_nc0z65Xxm11r0tu4co1_500.gif

| So that's little Scorpius. Make sure you beat him in every test, Rosie. Thank god you've inherited your mother's brains. |

embed.php

[bg=#261a03]General[/bg]

| Name |
Rose Weasley

| Nickname |
Rosie

| Age |

| Positions |
President of the Hogwarts Ancient Runes Club
Prefect

| Gender |
Female

| House and Year |
Ravenclaw, 6th year

| Voice |

| Sexuality/Alignment |
Heterosexual

| Species |
Witch

| Blood Status |
Half-blood

tumblr_inline_mhabh0vS6z1qz4rgp.gif

[bg=#261a03]Appearance[/bg]

| Height |
5'5"

| Weight |

| Hair |
Red, wavy

| Eyes |
Blue

| Tattoos/Markings |
Freckles

[bg=#261a03]Personality[/bg]

| You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. |

| Personality |
IntelligentRose has her mother's smarts; she's quick-witted, has a great memory, and values knowledge.
Competitive Rose's parents have always pushed her to be the best academically, and she wants to live up to their expectations. Plus, she knows how smart she is, and she's determined to prove it to everyone.
Determined A hard-worker, and dedicated to whatever she puts her mind to, Rose won't stop working until she reaches her goal.
Passionate She gets fired up about a few things, mostly school-related, but sometimes other causes really catch her attention and get her jazzed.
Animal-loverSomething she got from her mom, Rose loves most animals, even the most contrary and cantankerous of creatures, and she will go out of her way to protect them from harm.

Single-mindedWhen Rose focuses on something, she tends to lose sight of everything else. Like when she gets absorbed in homework and forgets to eat dinner…
Stubborn She also gets obsessed with certain ideas from time to time, and no force in the universe could sway her mind.
Impatient Probably because her mind works so much faster than others, and she is so naturally determined, Rose has little patience for stupidity, laziness, indecisiveness, or really anything that is contrary to her nature.
Blunt Particularly when she's feeling impatient, Rose can sometimes be a little too honest, and unaware or uncaring of the effect her words have on others.
Clumsy She gets that from her dad…

tumblr_mi4m3aE1U71re70joo1_500.gif

[bg=#261a03]Interests/Hobbies[/bg]

| Likes |
| School | Homework | Animals | Reading | Stars | Runes | Sticky Toffee Pudding | Travel | Wizards Chess | Butterbeer | Trifle | Muggle Technology | Laughing |

| Dislikes |
| Gobstones | Divination | Cruelty | Black Pudding | Stupidity | Laziness | Tardiness | Firewhisky | Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans | Surprises |

| Weaknesses |
| Athletics | Potions | Baby Animals | Clumsy | Competition | Flying | Cooking |

| Strengths |
| Photographic Memory | Transfiguration | Runes | Schoolwork | Speed Reading | Charms |

| Hobbies |
| Reading | Star-gazing | Adopting Animals | Wizards Chess | Calligraphy |

| Talents |
| Speed Reading | Memorization | Calligraphy |

[bg=#261a03]Biography[/bg]

Rose is the oldest child of Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. She has a younger brother, Hugo. She has always been very clever, like her mother, and enjoyed reading and learning about magic. She started showing signs of magical abilities very early in life, batting the balls of the mobile over her crib with invisible hands when she was only an infant. She could even control her magic and do simple spells before getting to Hogwarts, much to her mother's delight.

Rose has a tempestuous relationship with her little brother – he takes more after their father, and is not terribly clever at school, but he is boisterous and goofy and enjoys giving his big sister a hard time. They're often squabbling, especially when Hugo plays pranks on Rose.

Though her parents encouraged her to be sorted into Gryffindor, the Sorting Hat chose Ravenclaw, and Rose was perfectly okay with this. Rose was a brilliant student from day 1 at Hogwarts – always knowing all the answers and acing all the exams. She hadn't needed her father's final words as she boarded the train to make her compete with Scorpius – they were naturally drawn into competition with one another. Both some of the cleverest people in school, they constantly jockeyed to outscore and outperform one another.

In her second year she made friends with Davina, a new Ravenclaw whose toughness she admired. Rose was stubborn, but she wasn't a fighter (which was perhaps why she was placed in Ravenclaw and not Gryffindor). It was good to have someone a little more badass on her side, especially when she battled with Scorpius.

Rose was also always good friends with her cousin Lily, despite being placed in different houses. They had spent most of their childhood together, and those bonds didn't weaken easily. When Lily started dating Scorpius, however, their friendship seemed to grow a bit strained. Rose wasn't entirely sure if it was just because of her constant competitions with the boy, or for some other, deeper reason…

tumblr_m66f6z5vUu1qfsge2o1_r1_500.gif

[bg=#261a03]Relationships[/bg]

| Love interest |
Scorpius Malfoy (later)

| Family |
Brother – Hugo
Cousins – Victoire, Molly, Lucy, Albus, Louis, Lily, James, Roxanne, Fred, Dominique

| Friends |
Lily Potter, Davina Zabini

| Enemies |
TBD

[bg=#261a03]Other[/bg]

| People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right. |

| Patronus |
Ocelot

| Boggart |
Her mother, shaking her head in disappointment and saying even Hugo did better than her in school.

| Pet |
Iago, a boreal owl

| Favorite Song |

| Wand |
Ash, with a dragon heartstring core, 11.5 inches, very rigid

| Other |
Hogwarts Ancient Runes Club, Astronomy Club

tumblr_mcf4hmc0c61r4kfic.gif

#SomethingWicked
#Quidditch4Life
#Ravenclaw

#7dc3e3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pasi
marie avgeropoulos--FC--Ines Levesque

vEfspRK.png

vEfspRK.png

Never Underestimate a
Pretty Face

vEfspRK.png

abae8839eeae03ab2e323a6c7d2ba7ac.jpg

vEfspRK.png

Name:
Davina Zabini

Nickname:
Dia
General Information

Positions:
Prefect for 5th years

House and Year:
RavenClaw
5th Year

Voice:
Hayley Atwell

Sexuality/Alignment:
Heterosexual

Species:
Witch

Blood Status:
Pure Blood

vEfspRK.png

MV5BMjAxMDY0NDQyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTg5ODQ3Mw@@._V1__SX640_SY720_.jpg

vEfspRK.png
Appearance

"Zabini gave a tiny little cough that was clearly supposed to indicate amused skepticism."

Height:
5"4'

Weight:

Hair:
Long brown hair

Eyes:
Hazle with flicks of blue

Tattoos/Markings:

vEfspRK.png

bLcAtvpm1ZV3K8ElFi80bU1zJZQ.jpg

vEfspRK.png

Personality

"You people are a lot dumber then you realize"

tumblr_n5mi9bqtVt1qeey9xo5_250.gif

Personality:
Arrogant~ She got this particular trait from her mother Pansy Parkinson. She thought she was a bit better then everyone else.
Loyal~ Dia was the type to be on the side of the opposite of good. She didn't really care for the good goodies. She was only
loyal to those that she thought could get her somewhere
Spontaneous- Dia loved to do things without planning, tending to be one of those that would sneak out to get others in trouble, without being caught
Hard Worker~ She was more book smarts then she was street smarts to a sense.
Edgy- She had a tendency to be a bit more edgy, only being 16 she looks more 18-- perhaps it's the way her eyes can stare into your soul.
Charming~Davina has a way of getting what she wants by simply a glance
Protective~She is protective over those who stand close to her. She will not hesitate to place a spell on you if you piss her off
Flirty~ If she sees someone she likes she goes up to them and lets them know.
Snarky~ Dia didn't keep back her thoughts, she would tell you how they felt, and didn't care if it was rude or not.
Bitch Like Tendencies- Enough said.

vEfspRK.png

b4eba5_a42ba860b4abd243b0b8a8080a795df2.jpg_srz_358_537_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

vEfspRK.png

Interests & Hobbies

Full Bloods/Dark Arts/Sugared Butterfly Wings/Yorkshire Pudding/Magical Creatures /Cats/
Snakes/Studying/Snitching/Storms/Potions

Dislikes:
House Elves/Not getting her ways/Losing/Muggles/Being in Ravenclaw
Being caught lying/Parents/Spiders/Muggle Music/Flying Cars

Weaknesses:
Parents/Rose

Strengths:
Potion-making

Hobbies:
Watching the Stars, Astrology, Writing, Dancing

Talents:
Potions

vEfspRK.png

500full-marie-avgeropoulos.jpg

vEfspRK.png

Biography

"Stunningly pretty? Her? What was she judging against — a chipmunk?"

tumblr_n3j6zyQYnn1ruu93bo2_250.gif

Biography:
She was the only child to Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini- She had always been a bit of the wild child, and her parents found that as a good thing
when she was accepted into the school, and was sorted into Raven claw instead of Slythrin, both her parents made her sit under the
hat again, but he still chose her for RavenClaw. Dia much like her parents were very shocked and demanded that the hat sort her again. Needless to say, it didn't change
and her parents looked down at her for the hats choice, and they haven't spoken since.

vEfspRK.png

tumblr_nlhdhySN251rpkndmo5_500.png

vEfspRK.png
Relationships

Relationships:
Love interest:
OPEN

Family:
Zabini family

Friends:
Best Friends with Rose Weasly @Kythera

Enemies:
Scorpius @Shayla
Molly Weasley @Emi

vEfspRK.png

tumblr_nr4a0u0CYy1sxrzd6o1_500.jpg

vEfspRK.png
School Fun Stuff

tiger_patronus_by_colorfulpencil817-d7by0dq.png
Boggart:
Spiders

Pet:
Turq

Favorite Song:

"Wands are only as powerful as the wizards who use them
Wand:
Rowan with a Dragon heartstring Core, rigged, 11 inches

vEfspRK.png

18085824._SX540_.jpg

vEfspRK.png

Other

Other:
Secret Crush on Scorpius
Hogwarts Ancient Runes Club, Astronomy Club

vEfspRK.png

tumblr_nhbhy3e6Et1r5gcq4o4_500.gif

vEfspRK.png

#SomethingWicked
#Quidditch4Life
#Ravenclaw

2e5ce6

| Honestly, if you were any slower you'd be going backward. |

embed.php

[bg=#242424]General[/bg]

| Name |
Ursa Malfoy

| Nickname |
N/A

| Age |

| Positions |
Slytherin Keeper

| Gender |
Female

| House and Year |
Slytherin, 5th​ Year

| Voice |

| Sexuality |
Bisexual

| Species |
Witch

| Blood Status |

Pure-blood

tumblr_mho26dt3d11qjnqapo1_400.gif

| Some wizarding families are much better than others. |
[bg=#242424]Appearance[/bg]

| Height |
5'8"

| Weight |

| Hair |
Blonde, straight, shoulder-length

| Eyes |
Grey

| Tattoos/Markings |
Left foot

[bg=#242424]Personality[/bg]

| Personality |
Shrewd – Ursa's not all that book-smart, but she has great common sense and discernment. She can spot a lie from a mile away, and understands what people want without them saying it.
Loyal – Ursa's devotion to her family, friends, a cause she believes in are unfailing and unflagging.
Energetic – When she was little, Ursa used to bounce off the walls. Now that she is older she channels her energy into the Quidditch team and whatever poor soul she's tormenting this week.
Playful – Ursa's usually smiling, even when she's being mean. She's fun-loving, and amusing to have around, even if she does insult everyone else there.
Spontaneous – Sometimes Ursa comes up with crazy ideas. They're usually fun, so she can generally get people to go along with them.

SnarkyUrsa has a biting wit, and can never resist giving a sarcastic comeback. Often she masks her real feelings with sarcasm and humor.
Argumentative – Sometimes she argues just to argue, sometimes she argues because she knows she's right. Either way, if you say something even remotely wrong, expect a fight.
Arrogant – Well, it's a family trait.
Malicious – When she doesn't like someone, Ursa can be downright sadistic. She likes to see people squirm, so she goes out of her way to cause them discomfort.
Dishonest – Ursa has no problem lying. She kind of likes testing people to see if they can tell when she's telling the truth and when she's not.

tumblr_m8ys0bzSUO1qlhfe3.gif

| I know I'll be in Slytherin, all our family have been — imagine being in Hufflepuff, I think I'd leave, wouldn't you? |
[bg=#242424]Interests/Hobbies[/bg]

| Likes |
| Slytherin | Pure-bloods | Quidditch | Pranks | Wit | Ice Mice | Licorice | Blood Pops | Shepherd's Pie | Transfiguration | Foxes | Cats | Dancing | Flying | Peeves | Exploding Snap | Lizards |

| Dislikes |
| Hufflepuff | Half-bloods | Boring People | Raisins | History of Magic | Werewolves | Muggles | Goody Two-Shoes | Doing Things the "Hard Way" |

| Weaknesses |
| Potions | Writing Essays | Impatient | Following Rules |

| Strengths |
| Lying | Flying | Transfiguration | Jinxes | Quick Reflexes |

| Hobbies |
| Quidditch | Exploding Snap | Playing Pranks |

| Talents |

| Dancing | Juggling | Bouncing the Quaffle on the end of her broom |

[bg=#242424]Biography[/bg]

Ursa is the youngest child of Lucius and Astoria Malfoy, younger sister to Scorpius. Although their parents raised them in a more liberal manner than their grandparents wished, refraining from emphasizing the importance of blood, Ursa always tended to agree with her grandparents on the value of purity and the uselessness of Muggles. She was never as clever as her brother, but she had quick reflexes and a sharp mind, and so they competed with each other often, especially at Quidditch. She was always much more playful than her brother, though, and enjoyed playing pranks on him throughout their childhood.

When she arrived at Hogwarts she was sorted into Slytherin, as expected. She would have accepted no less. She did well in her classes, but not exceptionally. Her talents were strongest on the Quidditch pitch, where she swiftly became Slytherin's Keeper.

Ursa doesn't begrudge her brother his status as Captain and Head Boy – she's proud of him, and brags about him to nearly everyone. In fact, they get annoyed about it she does it so much. But she has much family loyalty as well as pride.

1367386210011_nylon_10.gif

| You don't know what I'm capable of. You don't know what I've done. |
[bg=#242424]Relationships[/bg]

| Love interest |
Albus Potter

| Family |
Brother – Scorpius
Cousins – Isolde Fawley, Kostya Fawley

| Friends |
Isolde

| Enemies |
TBD

[bg=#242424]Other[/bg]

| Patronus |
Fox

| Boggart |
Coffin

| Pet |
Gemini - Silver Bengal Cat

| Favorite Song |

| Wand |
Sycamore, with a Phoenix Feather core, 14 inches, slightly springy

| Other |

| They said I could be anything I wanted... so I stayed myself, because I'm fucking awesome. |

#SomethingWicked
#Quidditch4Life
#Slytherin

#3d8c2d

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pasi and Leucothea

~♦Roxanne Weasley♦~
0dbc27dde4c62931f1add320edcd1884.jpg

~Name~
Roxanne Weasley

~Nickname~
Roxy, Ann

~Age~
16-almost 17

~Positions~
Chaser

~Gender~
Female

~House and Year~
Gryffindor, fifth year

~Voice~
Smooth and loud

~Sexuality/Alignment~
Pansexual

~Species~
Witch

~Blood Status~
Pure Blood

~Height~
5'8"

~Weight~
134 Pounds

~Hair~
Curly Brown

~Eyes~
Bright Blue

~Tattoos/Markings~

~Personality~
Roxy is nothing but a big pile of confidence in herself, and her friends. Other people outside
her friend group however, is a little bit more dicey. Attitude is not short when it comes to Roxy.
She had so much sass as a child her mother called her Roxy with Moxy. She is always the first to
a fight, and she often gets a little bit too aggressive when it comes to duels. She makes it
her mission to take to her studies, some times. She has a habit for being very abrupt
In any fight, she is the first to attack, he pride not letting her sit around. Active
and aggression speak true for her. To those who don't have as much fire
as she does, she seems to burn brighter than the sun, kind and warm. She is more
accepting of those who maybe seem a little more vulnerable, even if they are older.
She can be kind hearted and supporting when someone get's to know her, but if
anyone touches her friends, someone just lit a spark beneath a spitfire.

~Keyword~
#Quidditch4Life

~Likes~
Chocolate, Hugs, Charms, Cats, Owls, Animals, Griffins, Lions, Nature, Water, Dark Hair, Tattoo's, Colored Hair,
Water, Sugar, Quidditch, Potions, Dragons, Dancing.

Dislikes:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Hobbies:
Talents:
~Relationships~
~Love interest~
~Family~
~Friends~
~Enemies~
~Patronus~​
Patronus

Favorite Song:
~Wand~
13 inches

Last edited:

Kostya Title.png
#00AB2A
Kostya Banner.jpg
"EVERYONE HAS A SECRET OR TWO, SOME ARE JUST BETTER AT KEEPING THEM THAT WAY."
[fieldbox=, #00AB2A, solid]

FC: Jordan Matheson

X NAME X
Kostya Fawley

X NICKNAMES X
Kos, King of Hogwarts, King Quidditch, Mr. Bossy Ass

X AGE X
Eighteen

X POSITIONS X
Captain of Slytherin Quidditch Team
Member of Slug Club
Member of Magical Creatures Club
Member of Charms Club (Need to get better in this course)

X GENDER X
Male

X VOICE X
Actor: Charles Michael Davis

X SEXUALITY X
Closeted Homosexual

X HOUSE & YEAR X
Slytherin & 7th Year

X SPECIES X
Wizard

X BLOOD STATUS X
Pureblood

[/fieldbox]

X HAIR X
Short, Curly, Raven-Black, Kept Silky & Wavy

X EYES X
A Magical Green-Silver

X HEIGHT X
6'4"

X WEIGHT X
244 lbs.

X TATTOOS/MARKINGS X
A Rapping Mickey Mouse Tattoo on the inner of his left arm.
A quarter-sized birthmark on his elbow.
A few cuts and bruises over his body thanks to fights and going hard in Quidditch.

X PIERCINGS X
Ears, Nipples and Removable Septum

[/fieldbox]

X PERSONALITY X
Cynical
Kostya at first, isn't the most trusting of people when it comes to meeting or having new people around him and his friends and family. He keeps new people at a distance until they show him that they can be trusted and even then, he can will still keep his eyes opened around them. He believes that most people are only out for themselves but at the same time, he tends to be only out for himself. He can call others selfish but at the same time, he can come off as being very egocentric and only looking out for his own best interests, a hypocrite that doesn't even realize it.

Demanding
He likes things to go his way and will push people to do things on his level or better. He doesn't like seeing his friends and family put in the least amount of effort they have to when it comes to doing something. His motivation can sometimes go into bossy and naggy territory and he has even admitted a few times that he can act like he's the father of his group of friends... always telling them to get their projects and work done before having fun.

Insecure
Kostya doesn't believe that he is the best him that he can be and he's very insecure about a lot of things. He comes up with flaws about himself that aren't even there. He can be very shy and awkward around guys he finds attractive and not only that but since he is in the closet... being around attractive guys make him even more insecure and he will usually create a dark corner around himself, metaphorically speaking, and keep to himself for the rest of the time.

Charming
When he becomes comfortable around others, Kostya can be a very fun and charming guy. He has a warm and serene vibe when he isn't beating down on himself or trying to tell others how to do things the right way. With his adorable smile and beautiful features, it wouldn't be hard for him to get the attention of anyone he wanted... but he holds himself back for the most part.

Flirtatious
Even when he isn't trying to be flirty towards a guy, hiding his feelings around others, he can still become a big flirt when a guy he really likes is around him. He has an awkward flirting method but it works for him. Once he comes out of the closet, it will be hard for any guy to get away from him without him saying a few flirty words their way. He loves to flirt when he knows no one else is around, giving it his all and bringing that charming and sweet side out of him that most never see.

Masculine
Getting dirty, fighting, flirting intensely, never turning down a challenge and always acting like the world is his for the taking, Kostya is a real man in everything he does. He doesn't show his emotions often and will never scream out in pain in front of others when something horrible happens to him. He is the type to stand right back up even when he is zapped with a spell that backfired or a charm that didn't do what it was suppose to do... he just has to always look like the Big Man of Hogwarts in everyone else's eyes.

Brilliant
He's not all about brawn and beauty, there is a brain in there... somewhere. He might use his hands ans magic to handle most situations but when neither options is available he can show that not all jocks are idiots... well, he's not doing that great in some Hogwarts Classes. When it comes to sports, however, he is a mastermind at Quidditch and every other physical challenge that is at Hogwarts. He can beat pretty much anyone in Quidditch, if he's feeling good that day.

Compassionate
No matter how annoying or/and distrusting he can be towards others, in the end Kostya will always be there for the ones that have been there for him through everything. He isn't a cold-hearted asshole, he can show love and affection towards people he truly can depend on when he really gets down on himself.

Determined
If he wants something, he goes for it. No one can stop him from accomplishing his goals and doing what he wants to do in life. He doesn't take no for an answer unless the person really means it. He won't push to hard but he won't give up on anything without at least trying a few more times to get what and who he wants.

Secretive
Because of his distrusting ways and his fear of telling people his sexuality, Kostya has become very secretive with things revolving around his personal life and issues. He hasn't even told his Twin that he's gay, he fears hurting the ones he really loves and he needs someone that can encourage him to be himself no matter what. He rarely comes to anyone about his own problems but he is usually there to hear his friends problems, an ear and shoulder to cry on for all but never giving feedback or advice in the end.

Playful
Kostya can be very childish and goofy at times. He does, contrary to popular belief, like to have fun and let loose. He isn't always strict and pushy, the man does have fun and can laugh a little and not take everything too serious all the time. He knows how to get others to laugh and have fun when he wants to actually have fun and let things go with the flow.

Self-Critical
No one is more critical of Kostya than Kostya himself. He puts himself down more than anyone has ever done before. When he does something wrong, even the littlest of mistakes will set him off and he will beat on himself while everyone else is trying to tell him that it was just a simple mistake. He loves to get everything just right and when something doesn't go how it's suppose to go... Kostya will be the first to take the blame.

[/fieldbox]

X LIKES X
Qudditch
Fighting
Potions
Transfiguration
DADA
Healing Spells
Traveling
Guys with Attitudes
Loyalty
Dogs
Martial Magic
Winning
Horror Movies
Cooking
Boxing
Sports
Exercising
Parties
Reading

X DISLIKES X
Failing
Charms
History of Magic
Center of Attention
Feeling Awkward
People making fun of him
Idiots
Bullies
Getting exposed and embarrassed in front of others
Hurting Others
Denial
Not being himself

X STRENGTHS X
Potions. Transfiguration. Qudditch. Fighting. Healing Spells. Creature Knowledge. Runes. Repairing Wands. Leadership. Determination. Martial Magic. DADA.

X WEAKNESSES X
Charms. History of Magic. Showing Emotions. Self-Critical. Perfectionist. Being Himself.

X HOBBIES X
Learning New Spells. Creating New Potions. Boxing. Qudditch Practice. Flirting, Secretly. Cooking. DADA Training.

X TALENTS X
Qudditch
Potions
Transfiguration
Martial Magic
Healing Magic
Martial Magic
Legilimency
Mental Magic

[/fieldbox]

X LOVE INTEREST X
@CrystalTears Bitchy Gryffindor Professor, Suga

X FAMILY X
Isolde Fawley (Twin Sister)
Ursa and Scorpius Malfoy (Cousins)

X FRIENDS X
(OPEN)

X ENEMIES X
(OPEN)

[/fieldbox]

X PATRONUS X
Phoenix
latest

X BOGGART X
Embarrassment
(An awkward and ugly version of himself).

X PET X
Giggy
impossibly-cute-puppy-30.jpg

X WAND X
wwwands-tryngala-pop.jpg

Wood: Silver Lime
Length: 13"
Core: Phoenix Feather
Flexibility: Slightly Yielding

Silver Lime Lore
(This unusual and highly attractive wand wood was greatly in vogue in the nineteenth century. Demand outstripped supply, and unscrupulous wandmakers dyed substandard woods in an effort to fool purchasers into believing that they had purchased silver lime. The reasons for these wands' desirability lay not only in their unusually handsome appearance, but also because they had a reputation for performing best for Seers and those skilled in Legilimency, mysterious arts both, which consequently gave the possessor of a silver lime wand considerable status. When demand was at its height, wandmaker Arturo Cephalopos claimed that the association between silver lime and clairvoyance was 'a falsehood circulated by merchants like Gerbold Ollivander, who have overstocked their workshops with silver lime in hope to shift their surplus'. But Cephalopos was a slipshod wandmaker and an ignoramus, and nobody, Seer or not, was surprised when he went out of business).

Phoenix Lore
(
This is the rarest core type. Phoenix feathers are capable of the greatest range of magic, though they may take longer than either unicorn or dragon cores to reveal this. They show the most initiative, sometimes acting of their own accord, a quality that many witches and wizards dislike. Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalize, and their allegiance is usually hard won).

[/fieldbox]

[/fieldbox]

Isolde Title.png
#00D614
Isolde Banner.jpg
"EVEN THE NICEST OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TEMPTED BY THE DARK SIDE AT LEAST ONCE."
[fieldbox=, #00D614, solid]

FC: Jennifer Wadl

X NAME X
Isolde Fawley

X NICKNAMES X
Soso, Queen of Hogwarts, Princess Powerful, Dragon Princess

X AGE X
Eighteen

X POSITIONS X
Head Girl
President of Magical Creatures Club
Member of Slug Club
Member of Charms Club

X GENDER X
Female

X VOICE X
Actress/Musician: Nicki Minaj

X SEXUALITY X
Heterosexual

X HOUSE & YEAR X
Slytherin & 7th Year

X SPECIES X
Witch

X BLOOD STATUS X
Pureblood

[/fieldbox]

X HAIR X
Soft & Silky, Raven-Black, Waist Length, Kept Curly, Either Tight or Loose Curls

X EYES X
A Magical Hazel-Silver

X HEIGHT X
5'8"

X WEIGHT X
120 lbs.

X TATTOOS/MARKINGS X
A Butterfly Tattoo Under Her Breast.
A Heart Tattoo on the back of her neck.

X PIERCINGS X
Only Ears

[/fieldbox]

X PERSONALITY X
Intelligent
Isolde keeps her head in the books as much as she keeps it in the mirror. She is not only just a pretty face, there is a brain that equally matches her beauty. She doesn't fall for the simple gestures and flirtatious manners of the typical guy, she likes guys that have brains and use them for more than just picking up girls or bashing them against a wall because someone dared them to do it.

Confident
Isolde is very self-assure of her own abilities, borderline conceited, she knows that she is very attractive and can get anything and anyone with her looks but that doesn't play in how she acts and handles situations. She can be very vain and doesn't hesitate to stand in front of a mirror for hours on end, even when she has something to do, if her hair and outfit doesn't look right... she'll be late for classes just to make sure she looks good in the end.

Attractive
A girl that is not only beautiful but also has a brain is something that most can't go without noticing. Isolde's beauty is almost supernatural and should be illegal. She doesn't flaunt her attractiveness, her attractiveness is just obvious to even a blind person. She has classical yet unique beauty that just makes her someone that can never be ignored when she's around.

Caring
She hates seeing anyone, a friend, family, even a stranger in need of assistance or a friend to lean on. She will drop everything she is doing just to help someone less fortunate. She has a gift for solving other people's problems and has become a dear friend and counselor towards students that are younger than her and less experienced with Hogwarts rules and classes.

Loyal
Never backstabbing anyone that has become a friend or close ally and never even thinking about changing sides because they are stronger and look better. Isolde takes loyalty seriously and will never turn her back on someone that has always been there for her. She has been tempted by the dark side a few times and she has come close to turning into one of them... but her loyalty to her family and friends has kept her from becoming a Slytherin Stereotypical Villain.

Moody
She can be a big bitch when things don't go the way she wants them to go. Like her twin brother, Isolde can be bossy and naggy at times. If things become chaotic and ridiculous... she'll bring out her evil side and no one wants to see that side... ever. When she is in one of her moods, the only person that can bring her back to normal is her twin and sometimes even he can't make Isolde feel better.

Dramatic
Loving flash and flare, the Actress Wannabe LOVES to make any situation her personal stage to shine. Her spells and charms are always grand and a show to any a witness to them. She never does anything half-assed, it's either over the top or semi-extravagant and she will never do anything that doesn't result in her getting praised for it.

Cunning
Like most members of Slytherin, Isolde is a very cunning and resourceful person. She will do whatever it takes to stay on top and win at everything. She knows how to play her cards right and has the mind and looks to get her way without getting caught red-handed.

Alluring
Isolde has a seductive way about her and she just exudes seduction and femininity. Even when she isn't trying, she is still sexy and pleasing to the eye. Loving to flirt and play around, she doesn't need to play hard to get... the guys just stick to her like glue.

Independent
She has and will never need someone else to help her do anything. She is very independent and doesn't play the role of damsel in distress. She is truly a New Age woman and will do things for herself if need be. If someone wants to help her, she won't shoot them down but she also isn't looking for someone to be her knight in shining armor... she is her own knight in pretty armor.

Curious
Everyone has heard of curious killed the cat right? Well, apparently Miss Isolde hasn't heard that saying ever. Her curiosity has gotten her into bad situations and she still likes to get into dangerous situations and learn how to get out of them. She can find herself around people that she should never be around in the first place. She loves to learn about new things and new spells... sometimes blowing things and people up in the process.

Lovable
Once someone gets into her heart of gold, they'll be in there for life. She is very romantic towards others and shows her affection in many ways. She isn't afraid to show her emotions and will always be honest about how she feels... if it won't hurt or expose her if she says it.

[/fieldbox]

X LIKES X
Makeup
Cute Boys
Bad Boys
Funny People
Making Friends
Dark Magic, Secretly
Center of Attention
Acting
Flash & Flare
Charms
Magical Creatures
Purebloods
Her Family
Dancing
Performing Dramatic & Flamboyant Magic
Butterflies
Pets
Helping Others
Bright Colors
Dresses

X DISLIKES X
Idiots
Failing
Fighting, Physically
Qudditch
Looking Dumb
Losing
Getting Tricked
Hurting Others, On Purpose
Dirt
Sweating
Boring People
Mean People
Feeling Sad
Her Brother Feeling Sad
He Who Shall Not Be Named
Corruption
Chaos
Reckless Actions

X STRENGTHS X
Dark Arts, Secretly. Potions. Charms. Jinxes. Leadership. Problem Solving. Creature Knowledge. Counter Magic Spells. Conjuration. Vanishment.

X WEAKNESSES X
DADA. Self-Control. Susceptible To The Dark Arts. Healing Magic. Herbology.

X HOBBIES X
Counseling Others. Learning New Things. Getting Into Trouble. Flirting. Professor Assistance. "Ruling" Hogwarts. Performing Flamboyant Spells. Shopping.

X TALENTS X
Dark Arts
Potions
Jinxes
Grand Spells
Acting
Making A Scene
Counter Spells
Charms
Creature Knowledge
Conjuration
Human Transfiguration
Vanishment

[/fieldbox]

X LOVE INTEREST X
Possibly @Brea's Guy

X FAMILY X
Kostya Fawley (Twin Brother)
Ursa and Scorpius Malfoy (Cousins)

X FRIENDS X
(OPEN)

X ENEMIES X
(OPEN)

[/fieldbox]

X PATRONUS X
Dragon
dragon_patronus_by_tribalchick101-d4bu7ow.jpg

X BOGGART X
This... (Represents The Dark Arts taking control of her).
tumblr_n8i1optEv91tv6x4go1_500.gif

X PET X
Summer-Snow
black-cat-outside.jpg

X WAND X
6c3669d60b1ff251a5ade1b92b20d1e9530db366_hq.jpg

Wood: Yew
Length: 13"
Core: Dragon Heartstring
Flexibility: Unyielding

Yew Lore
(Yew wands are among the rarer kinds, and their ideal matches are likewise unusual, and occasionally notorious. The wand of yew is reputed to endow its possessor with the power of life and death, which might, of course, be said of all wands; and yet yew retains a particularly dark and fearsome reputation in the spheres of dueling and all curses. However, it is untrue to say (as those unlearned in wandlore often do) that those who use yew wands are more likely to be attracted to the Dark Arts than another. The witch or wizard best suited to a yew wand might equally prove a fierce protector of others. Wands hewn from these most long-lived trees have been found in the possession of heroes quite as often as of villains. Where wizards have been buried with wands of yew, the wand generally sprouts into a tree guarding the dead owner's grave. What is certain, in my experience, is that the yew wand never chooses either a mediocre or a timid owner).

Dragon Heartstring
(
As a rule, dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, and which are capable of the most flamboyant spells. Dragon wands tend to learn more quickly than other types. While they can change allegiance if won from their original master, they always bond strongly with the current owner. The dragon wand tends to be easiest to turn to the Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. It is also the most prone of the three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental).
[/fieldbox]

[/fieldbox]

SLYTHERIN
QUDDITCH 4 LIFE
SOMETHING WICKED

Last edited:
WIP

[tabs][/tabs]​

• giphy.gif

embed.php

Nickname:
    Mol, Firefly, Red

Positions:
    President of Shifters club

House and Year:
    Ravenclaw & 7th year

Voice:
    Keira Knightley

Sexuality/Alignment:
    Heterosexual

Species:
    Witch

Blood Status:
    Pureblood​

• tumblr_o8dso0r7cK1udff4qo1_400.jpg

Height:
    5'1ft
    or
    155 cm

Weight:
    115 lbs
    or
    52 kg

Hair:
    Midback ginger/red hair

Eyes:
    Sky blue eyes

Tattoos/Markings:
    Has a tattoo of a firefly that flutters and lights up on her skin, however, it is completely invisible until she says the spell to reveal it. The tattoo is places on her wrist and around her wrist and up and down her arm.

• tumblr_o8dso0r7cK1udff4qo4_250.jpg

Personality:
    + Family-Oriented ~ Family is a BIG thing for Molly and is VERY loyal to anyone Weasley!
    + Excitable ~ She is easily excited and very perky
    + Intelligent ~ Catches onto most things easily when it comes to education
    + Sociable ~ Because she comes from a large family, she LOVES being around people

+/- Uncouth ~ What you see is what you get
    +/- Sarcastic ~ You will only see this if she doesn't like you
    +/- Stubborn ~ Once she has a thought in her head, you cannot budge her!

- Blunt ~ Says whats on her mind without thinking to much on it
    - Devious ~ She LOVES to do pranks!
    - Temper ~ Has the Weasley temper
    - Petty ~ Once you piss her off, there is no going back

Potions
    Transfigurations
    Baths
    Cherry's and oranges(fruit and smell)
    Fearless people
    Smart people
    Designing clothes

Dislikes:
    Flying
    Just plain rude people
    Cold treats
    Stupid people
    Super tall people (Over 6'2 ft'in)

Weaknesses:
    Heights
    Runes (Class)

Strengths:
    Intelligence
    Wrestling

Hobbies:
    Potions
    Learning to shift
    Finding all of Hogwarts's secrete rooms

Talents:
    Potions
    Transfigurations​

• tumblr_o8dso0r7cK1udff4qo3_250.jpg

WIP

• tumblr_nnt1wpT0mM1stwd9bo1_500.gif

Relationships:
    Single

Love interest:
    Lorcan Scamander @BAO

Family:
    Molly gets along with her family rather well, but that is not surprising since her grandmother makes sure all the kids and grandkids spend plenty of time with each other. However, she is very close with George and is just as devious as he is when it comes to pranks!

Percy Weasley (Father)
    Audrey Weasley (Mother)
    Lucy Weasley (Sister)

Rose Weasley (Cousin~Ron&Herm)

Victoire Weasley (Cousin~Bill&Fleur)
    Dominique Weasley (Cousin~Bill&Fleur)

Roxanne Weasley (Cousin~George&Angelina)
    Fred Weasley (Cousin~George&Angelina)

Albus Potter (Cousin~Harry&Gin)
    Teddy Lupin (Cousin~Harry&Gin)
    Lily Potter (Cousin~Harry&Gin)
    James Potter (Cousin~Harry&Gin)

Friends:
    Violet Dursley
    Kostya Fawley

Enemies:
    Pandora Riddle
    Davina Zabini​

• tumblr_o8dso0r7cK1udff4qo2_250.jpg

Patronus:
    Wolf

Boggart:
    Clown~Will creepily come out of containment and cackle madly while slowly coming towards or, or at worst, follow her.

Pet:
    Dae

Wand:
    magic%20wand15.jpg1c639ecf-8047-4e77-a6d9-d8d191fd4d1dLarge.jpg

Molly's wand is a wand made out of Ash because of her sheer stubbornness and she is COMPLETELY set in her ways. Even as a child. Her wand is quite lengthy as well at 15.3 inches and is very sturdy. Her wand can ONLY be used by Molly, not even her own flesh and blood can cast a spell with it. Her core being Thunderbird feather, much like phoenix feather, make her wand even pickier. However, unlike the phoenix feather, the Thunderbird core will do what it is told and not whatever it pleases and so is more controllable. Even the wand maker is a bit surprised how white Molly's wand is, but, Ash is known for a more white wood to begin with!
    Wood: Ash
    Length: 15.3 inches
    Core: Thunderbird feather

Other:
    Shifter club
    The hat had a hard time placing her in Ravenclaw as she does have Slytherin traits

#Quidditch4Life
    #Ravenclaw
    #SomethingWicked​

Last edited:

1369343082186779.jpg

Professor Regulus McGonagall
Head of Slytherin House

Well that's my name

Name:
Regulus Leonis McGonagall
Nickname:
Reggie, Prof
Positions:
Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts
House:
Head of Slytherin House
Voice:
(second half)
Sexuality/Alignment:
Heterosexual
Well Not everyone is perfect

Species:
Wizard
Blood Status:
Half-blood
Height:
6'3''
Weight:
227 lbs
Hair:
Whiskey brown
Eyes:
Apple Green
Tattoos/Markings:
NONE
It's the mind that must be clear

Personality:
Non-judgmental
Naturally curious
Easy to talk to
A great listener
Sensitive Soul
Dominating
One tract mind
Temperamental
Reserved
Observant

#SomethingWicked
Reading
Cats
Tea
Healthy food
Teaching
Practicality

Dislikes:
Disruptions
Tardiness
Cruelty(Bullying)
Lying

Weaknesses:
He is to caring about his students
The full moon

Strengths:
His observation
Strong-willed
Passionate about teaching

Hobbies:
Gardening
Writing
Reading
Flying

Talents:
Teaching
Flying

Biography:
Regulus's earliest memories were of being in the United States with his mother and father. Most of his childhood was happy until the day the news came that his father passed away he was only six years old. His grandmother Minerva come to visit them for the time of the funeral, he never cried so hard in his life. That was when his paternal grandmother brought up the prospect of when he became of age to take him to Hogwarts to learn his craft. The day of his 11th birthday came and with it a letter of admittance into Hogwarts. He soon came to learn he was of the first none European students admitted; greatly due to his grandmother's influence as the headmistress of the school. The sorting ceremony was one of anticipation and excitement. The hat was placed on his head and it proclaimed him to belong to the Slytherin house. His school years comprised of him excelling at his academic studies while also learning secrets from his grandmother.
The holidays were split between his mother back home in America and his grandmother at Hogwarts. Upon his graduation from the school he sought a higher education and soon earned a degree in teaching and applied to work at Hogwarts as the permanent DADA professor.

This is personal

Love interest:
Lucy Weasley
Partner:
*See above
Family:
Minerva Mcgonagal-Paternal Grandmother Alive
Josiah Mcgonagal-Father- Deceased
Jaquline Mcgongal nee Shephard- Alive

Friends:
OPEN
Enemies:
OPEN
Patronus:
Fox
il_340x270.690003335_r1md.jpg

Boggart:
Snakes
Pet:
76d9d9c4c025b63642048558cc8dda15.jpg

Minnie the Savannah cat- Age 1 1/2 years old (not fully grown yet will reach a bit bigger than pictured.)
Favorite Song:
Voodoo by Godsmack
Wand:
handmade_wand_ag_238u_by_praeclaruswands-d59aq9g.jpg

13 1/2 inches Hornbeam wand with a Phoenix feather core Unyielding
Other:
Animagus form: A white wolf
#Slytherin

Last edited:
Reactions: Leucothea

Elisabeth-Harnois%5B1%5D.jpg

Professor Victoire Weasley
Head of Ravenclaw House
Only the Basics

Name:
Victoire Isabella Weasley
Nickname:
Vicki, Toir, Professor(by her students)
Positions:
Professor of Transfiguration
House :
Head of Ravenclaw House
Voice:
Sexuality/Alignment:
Heterosexual
Appearances are not everything

Species:
1/8th Veela
Blood Status:
Half-blood
Height:
5'7''
Weight:
165lbs
Hair:
Blonde hair that is slightly curly and reaches mid-back
Eyes:
Blue Grey
Tattoos/Markings:
NONE
Delve deeper into the Psyche

Personality:
Independence
Victoire is known to be fiercely independent and would much rather do things on her than let others help her out. She knows how to accomplish tasks that she sets out to do. Victoire often prefers to wok on her own rather than in a group setting. When needed she can be assertive but she does not mind when others take the lead especially Teddy.
Loyalty
Victoire is extremely loyal to her friends and family. She knows pretty much everyone but very few she protect and grant loyalty to. She is the one person who will grant support and guidance to those few people. She is very devoted to Teddy even when they were apart.
Introversion
Many people wouldn't know that Victoire is on most occasions an introvert because she does not hesitate to take on a leadership role because most she is a natural born leader. However after so much social interaction she needs alone time to recharge. Victoire seemed to inherit the same meticulous planning trait that her aunt Hermione has.

Artistic Flare
Nature and aesthetic beauty are very important to her. She enjoys being outside and looking for beautiful views or places that are particularly camera-friendly. Generally, she's happiest in an artistic space or when she can surround herself with objects that she finds pleasing to look at.
Genuineness
Putting up with artifice, facades, or false impressions isn't tolerable for Victoire. She wants people to present themselves as they truly are, and she'll quickly grow weary of those who dance around issues or try to shape her perceptions of reality. You can expect her to always be honest about who she is and what she wants, and she'll leave a first impression that proves to be representative of her true personality.

Temper
It's rare for Victoire to become so upset that she loses her temper, but when she does, it's not easily forgotten. Chances are, she's put up with a lot of stress before reaching a breaking point, so her outbursts are intense. She can be very stubborn about the points she makes and won't budge on her views unless she's given a very good reason to change them.

Tomboyish
Though she have no reservations about expressing their femininity and choosing feminine styles, she is often a tomboy at heart who are happy to participate in activities that are mostly male-dominated.

Passive-Aggressive
In conflicts, she may not be up front about what they feel the real problem is. Instead of starting an argument, she might ignore the offenders or simply treat them with indifference.

Intelligent
She is not always brainy or nerdy about her smarts, but Victoire know a lot and is practical about applying her knowledge.

Motherly
Victoire is a very motherly woman. She has a habit of mothering everyone taking after her paternal grandmother, Molly.

#SomethingWicked

Teaching
animals of all kinds
Reading
computers
Cooking
Family
Storms

Dislikes:
Lies
Betrayal
super spicy foods
cruelty towards animals
Confined spaces

Weaknesses:
Her passive Aggressiveness
Her temper
Introvert

Strengths:
Motherly
Intelligent
Independent
Her teaching skills

Hobbies:
Flying
Reading
Spending time with Teddy

Talents:
Teaching
Flying

Biography:
Will establish via RP

Family am I right?

Love interest:
Teddy Lupin
Partner:
*See Above
Family:
Fleur Weasley Nee Delancour- Mother- Alive
Bill Weasley- Father - Alive
Gabrielle Delancour- Aunt - Alive
Fred Weasley- Uncle - Deceased
George Weasley- Uncle - Alive
Angelina Weasley nee Johnson- Aunt- Alive
Ronald Weasley- Uncle - Alive
Hermione Weasley nee Granger- Aunt- Alive
Percy Weasley- Uncle- Alive
Audry Weasley- Aunt- Alive
Charlie Weasley- Uncle- Alive
Dominique Weasley- Sister - Alilve
Louis Weasley- Brother - Alive
Molly Weasley nee Prewitt- Grandmother- Alive
Arthur Weasley- Grandfather Alive
Molly Weasley II- Cousin- Alive
Fred Weasley II- Cousin- Alive
Roxanne Weasely- Cousin- Alive
Lucy Weasley- Cousin- Alive
Rose Weasley- Cousin- Alive
Hugo Weasley- Cousin- Alive
Harry Potter- Uncle- Alive
Ginerva Potter nee Weasley- Aunt- Alive
James Potter-Cousin- Alive
Albus Potter-Cousin- Alive
Lilly Potter- Cousin- Alive
Apolline Delancour- Grandmother- Alive
Monsieur Delancour- Grandfather- Alive

Friends:
OPEN
Enemies:
OPEN
Patronus:
Butterfly
il_340x270.840923384_lwnz.jpg

Boggart:
Being trapped in small spaces
Pet:
142.jpg

Joli- Chinese Fox (a type of magical creature that can live as long as its bonded person does.)
Favorite Song:
You'll be in my heart by Phil Collins
Wand:
il_570xN.991806332_lsy8.jpg

Apple wood Wand 14 inches Veela hair core (from great grandmother) slightly flexiable
Other:
#Ravenclaw!
[accordion=bright|80%]
[/accordion]

4eid2msed0u0hdyc9joe.jpeg
Rawr!

Name: Fred Weasley
Nickname: Freddie
Positions: Quidditch Beater
House and Year: Gryffindor and 6th Year
[spoili]
[/spoili]
Voice: Soothing and soft spoken
Sexuality/Alignment: Pansexual
Species: Wizard
Blood Status: Pure Blood
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 175 lbs
Hair: Black, and curly
Eyes: Dark Blue
Tattoos/Markings: Birthmark on his lower back
Roar!

Personality: Fred is a courageous young man who veers more towards patience that jumping to conclusions. However as teenagers are, he can be very juvenile and his sense of humor knows no bounds. Like his Uncle Ron, Fred tends to be crass and often lacks a filter, although he will apologize later if he is made aware that he hurt someone's feelings. Fred can be quite argumentative and often thinks that his opinion is correct even if there is hard proof that he is in fact, very wrong. That isn't to say that he'll jeopardize a potentially dangerous situation with his stubborn attitude, but he will mutter and grumble about it. Fred tends to be awkward around the people that he likes and will often make an ass of himself, but he can be on occasion, quite sweet. Fred is also tenacious and it takes a lot to make him back down or give up on something he wants.
Food
Quidditch
Cats, especially Nickle
Elaborate Water Fountains
Pranks
Tests/Quizzes
Muggle Inventions
Dislikes:
Snobbish People
Dragons
Lectures
Reptiles
Sitting Idle
Poetry

Weaknesses:
ADHD
Socially Awkward Occasionally
Ancient Runes
Divination
Strengths:
Courageous
Strong Flyer
Muggle Studies
Charms

Hobbies:
Pranking
Flying
Pampering Nickle
Talents:
Juggling
Great at Charms
Pranks
Biography:
Fred has always been a laid back kid. His parents used to joke that when he was born he yawned instead of cried and went straight to sleep. His childhood was pretty average (save for the fact that his dad would start prank wars that Fred felt obligated to win). But other than that, Fred sort of floated through life until it came time for him to go to school and suddenly his laid back life shattered. All that time spent sauntering through life without a care in the world, and now that he was in school learning everything a wizard needed to know, Fred realized that he had no clue what he wanted to do when he got older. His mother reassured him that when he got older, he would know, but that time came and went and Fred was still at a loss at what he wanted to do with his life. His uncle was an Auror, his dad had his prank store...And a part of Fred thought that he should go down at least one of those paths but they didn't interest him. Although he gave off a cool exterior, internally Fred was a mess. What would he do come graduation?
Growl!

Relationships:
Love interest:
TBA
Family: George and Angelina Weasley (Parents) - Roxanne (Sister)
Friends:
Enemies:

Other Lion Sounds!

Patronus:
il_340x270.690018769_avfi.jpg

Boggart:
His biggest fear is water. The boggart manifests as a massive hand made entirely of the element.
Pet:
Nickle - a 4 year old male manx cat
Favorite Song:
Wand: Aspen, 12", unicorn hair, sturdy. This wand is adept at charms and configuration, and allows easy access to it's magic in most situations save for DADA and Healing uses. It's possible to produce spells for those areas but the wand never makes it easy and nine times out of ten the spells fail or are so weak they're nearly useless.
Other:
Apparition - Extra Class
Quidditch Team Beater
#Quidditch4Life
#Gryffindor
#SomethingWicked

Last edited:

modern-family-alex-dunphy-505x283.jpg
Tweet tweet
Name: Violet Dursley
Nickname: Vi
Positions: n/a
House and Year: Ravenclaw and 7th Year
[spoili]
[/spoili]
Voice: Violet's Voice
Sexuality/Alignment: Bisexual
Species: Witch
Blood Status: Muggle Born
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 152 lbs
Hair: Shoulder length, glossy and dark brown.
Eyes: Dark brown
Tattoos/Markings: None
Chirp!
Personality:
Violet is a headstrong overachiever when it comes to her studies. Socially, she is proficient and can maintain a conversation without stuttering or mucking it up, but she prefers to be surrounded by like minded people or animals. She can appear quite standoffish and rude to people who don't know her, but her family and friends know that she is a caring person in her own way. Violet doesn't have much of a temper but she is a grumbler. Meaning, she doesn't yell but she mutters and grumbles about the other person under her breath. She would never go head to head with another person, so she can be a bit of a pushover. Violet is also a rule follower occasionally. When breaking the rules benefits her, she's all for 'sticking it to the man".
Thunderstorms
Getting good marks
Rubik
Dislikes:
Snotty People
Animal Abusers
Insects
DADA
Dancing
Parties
People who don't study and still get good marks
Weaknesses:
Flying
Physical Activities
Transfiguration
Strengths:
Academics
Memorization
Divination
Hobbies:
Reading
Researching Magical Creatures
Grooming Rubik
Testing Rubik's IQ
Embroidery
Adding to her Bestiary
Talents:
Caring for Magical Creatures and Regular Animals
Embroidery
Studying
Speed Reading
Sketching (Only Creatures)
Biography: Violet was studying for her A levels before she was even preschool. Ever the overachiever, Violet had her life planned out as soon as she found out what a life plan was. She aspired to be an archaeologist, in order to learn about different cultures. But then one day an awkward and large kitten followed her home from the park and after her parents gave the okay to keeping him, Violet aspired to learn everything about cats. But this cat wasn't an ordinary cat. No, Violet knew he was a little bit different by the way he looked at people and how he always followed her outside and hissed at some people but then purred at others. Then when Violet met her magical cousins for the first time, her pet cat was revealed to be half kneazle. Violet was awed and thrilled and suddenly the train towards her life plan came to a screeching halt. Violet know longer wanted to be an archaeologist. She wanted to be a witch. And even more than that she wanted to be a witch veterinarian (a magizoologist, she would learn later). So Violet threw herself into learning how to use magic. She asked advice from her cousins, and Uncle Harry. She asked about Hermione Granger and how she learned to do magic. She filled her head to the brim with information about magical lore an history until finally all her effort paid off on her 11th birthday, when a staff member from Hogwarts came to visit.
SKREEEE!
Relationships:
Love interest:
TBA
Family: Dudley and Heather Dursley (Parents) - Daisy Dursley (Sister)
Friends:
Enemies:
Caw Caw!
Patronus:
il_340x270.689894510_s54c.jpg

Boggart: Her biggest fear is fire ants, as she stepped on a fire ant nest when she was eight. Her fear manifests as a swarm of ants.
Pet: Rubik - A 2 yr old 1/2​ cat 1/2 ​kneazle
Favorite Song:
Wand:
Apple Wood, unicorn hair, 9", sturdy.
Apple Wood is best for users who are more in tuned with nature and have a knack or interest for magical creatures and or herbology. This wood cannot handle strong cores like dragon hearstring or phoenix feathers, so it works better with cores such as unicorn hair or single demiguise hairs. This wand has a unicorn hair core that works well for Violet as she does not have a natural affinity for more powerful spells and she has a gentle soul. This wand is also quite sturdy as it tends to not want to be used for taxing spells such as DADA castings and some potion mixing.
Other:
  • Magical Creatures Club
  • She gets crushes fairly easily and will obsess over her crush until they do something tiny that'll completely destroy her feelings for them. (She once has a crush on this hufflepuff girl but heard her giggle snort and immediately lost all admiration of her).
  • She sleeps with a teddy bear.
  • She named her wand, Tree Hugger.
  • She is in the process of creating her own bestiary, complete with magical drawings and a lock to deter people from reading it before she's ready to share it.
  • She doesn't really care for quidditch.
  • She says she hates parties only because she's never gotten asked to one.
#Quidditch4Life
#Ravenclaw
#SomethingWicked

Last edited:

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#c7b000
"Often times, we only have ourselves to blame."
[/bg]
tumblr_mzrc90XOrr1ryj62ao1_500.gif

• tumblr_mprsdka9vj1svcweto3_250.gif
    tumblr_mprsdka9vj1svcweto2_250.gif
    tumblr_mprsdka9vj1svcweto7_250.gif
    tumblr_mprsdka9vj1svcweto6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Name:
    "I know, my name makes me sound fragile. Don't let it fool you."
    . Daisy Jade Dursley .

Nickname:
    "I only have one, and only a few people use it."
    . D-D (Dee-Dee) .

"I like being sixteen, but I imagine I'll like being eighteen more."
    . 16, Born August 13th .

Positions:
    "I just want to be involved."
    . Member of Magical Creatures Club, Member of the Dueling Club (Self Defense Club) .

. Female .

House and Year:
    "There's no shame in being a hufflepuff!"
    . Hufflepuff & Year 6 .
    [spoili]
    As Daisy approached the Sorting Hat her hands started to shake, and she found herself holding onto her skirt in and attempt to steady them. She closed her eyes as the hat was lowered onto her head. There was a long silence, and then a noise came from the hat: "Hmmm."

Daisy took a deep breath, and as the seconds dragged past she slowly felt more calm. She came to the realization that whatever House the hat sorted her into was the House she belonged in. There was really nothing to be afraid of or worried about. Just as she calmed down the Hat shouted loudly, clear for everyone to hear: "Hufflepuff!"

Daisy opened her eyes and stood with a smile, turning to go join her new family. [/spoili]

Voice/Face Claim:
    "I sound like... Myself? I guess."
    . Freya Mavor .

Sexuality:
    "Even thinking of doing anything with a girl makes me feel a little... weird. Just not my thing, I guess."
    . Heterosexual .

Species:
    "Thank God this isn't the fifteenth century anymore, right?"
    . Witch .

Blood Status:
    "Born from two muggles. But, my extended family are Wizards... that counts for something, doesn't it?"
    . Muggle Born ("Mud Blood") .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_mnj4b2x6yu1ridruyo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mvmwkmL0lz1sly6i2o5_250.gif
    tumblr_mnj4b2x6yu1ridruyo6_250.gif
    tumblr_mvf8tnjOQW1sly6i2o2_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Height:
    "Sometimes I wish I was a little shorter."
    . 5'10'' .

Weight:
    "I'm comfortable with my weight."
    . 118 lbs .

Hair:
    "The sun makes it change colors. Sue me."
    . Strawberry blonde, looks more red in the sun, bust length, naturally wavy, often loosely curled, slightly thick .

Eyes:
    "My eyes are my favorite physical trait about myself."
    . Blue .

Tattoos/Markings:
    "Nothing crazy."
    . Both ear lobes once .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_mh22gy3fua1r4wxabo3_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_mh22gy3fua1r4wxabo4_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_mz7y38j5Uk1sly6i2o4_250.gif
    tumblr_mh22gy3fua1r4wxabo1_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Personality:
    "I mean, I wasn't put into Hufflepuff for nothing."
    . One thing Daisy has always been is incredibly loyal, which she takes great pride in. Sadly, this trait can also make her easy to manipulate by those she has put her trust in, because she will believe them no mater what. Slightly naive and very gullible, Daisy is definitely an optimist. She looks for the good in every situation. Many people enjoy her because of this, for she is naturally skilled in helping others get through tough times. She's trustworthy, and whatever secrets that are shared with her stay with her. Daisy is also very patient, and instead of rushing through things she takes the time to make sure the job is done right. This makes her both dependable and a hard worker. She's honest, though she is careful to use certain words to lessen a blow of the more harsh truths. The girl does not deal well with confrontation, and prefers to kill her enemies with kindness .

"There are plenty of things to love in life."
    . Most Animals, Watching Qudditch, Silly Jokes, Movies, Adventures, Sweet Food and The Smell After it Rains .

Dislikes:
    "I find life is better if you don't focus on the negative."
    . Dogs, Thunderstorms, Busy Work, Puzzles, Insects, Failing, Sweating, Riddles and Fights .

Weaknesses:
    "I mean, no one is good at everything, right?"
    . When put on the spot Daisy becomes nervous, and has a horrible habit of rambling. She is often too trusting, and can never seem to make up her own mind. She will likely never do well in a leadership role, even though she would like to dream that she would. Easily sidetracked and very curious, Daisy can be distracted by many things. Physically, she is as weak as she appears to be, and cannot run for long before she becomes short of breath .

Strengths:
    "I like to think everyone's strengths outweighs their weaknesses."
    . Though Daisy is not very strong, she is extremely flexible. She does well in social situations, and makes friends easily. Daisy doesn't realize it, but she adapts well to situations. Words do hurt her, but she put's on a great show in pretending they do not until she is alone. Also, Daisy has a natural way with animals .

Hobbies:
    "What fun is being a witch if you don't use your magic?"
    . Practicing Spells, Caring for Animals, Practicing Flying, and Exploring. In the muggle world her hobbies included Exploring, Gymnastics, and Volunteering .

Talents:
    "My mom always told me I was very talented."
    . Thanks to years of practice, Daisy has become quite the talented gymnast. She has a way with animals, as well as small children- upon meeting her kids seem to adore her. She has always been good at dancing, and also at reading out loud. Since discovering her powers she has also realized she excels at flying her broomstick, and Healing Magic .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_m0q3ao0WXz1qdwsxqo3_250.gif
    tumblr_m0q3ao0WXz1qdwsxqo5_250.gif
    tumblr_m0q3ao0WXz1qdwsxqo1_250.gif
    tumblr_m0q3ao0WXz1qdwsxqo8_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Biography:
    "I mean, learning of my magic is the most interesting thing I've ever experienced."
    [spoili]
    Daisy has always been adored by her parents, and so she never felt unloved by her family. She was naturally social from the day she learned how to talk, so making friends was never an issue for her either. Her extreme sense of curiosity always contradicted her fear of the unknown, however.

From a very young age Daisy was exposed to the magical world, by her cousins. They were the children of Harry Potter, who was her uncle. Truthfully, Daisy didn't like the idea of magic, even as child. She thought of it as dangerous, and feared it.

Her sister, Violet always admired her magical cousins, but Daisy was always a little wary of them. They all played and had fun of course whenever the Potters came to visit, but Daisy always kept some distance between her and her cousins. She was always sure to be extra nice to them, especially after her father told her of the time a wizard gave him a pig's tail. She didn't want her cousin's to do such a thing to her- even if she knew they would never, she still couldn't ever be 100% sure.

This disagreement on their distant family caused a slight rift between the her and Violet, and for a time they did not like each other. However, as they developed their wizard abilities Daisy started to rely on Violet more and more. This caused the sister to grow very close over time, and now they are just as close as they used to be.

When Dudley got the letter from Hogwarts his first impulse was to burn the letter and move the family away. However, after talking to his wife (Who was never named? We should think of a name for her), decided to give the letter to his daughters.

Because Violet was a year older she was visited by a staff member of Hogwarts first. Dudley's first impulse was to deny her the privilege of going, but after speaking to his wife, Heather, they both decided it would likely be best for her to go and learn how to control her magic. It was no surprise when a year later Daisy was extended an invitation to the school. In fact, her bags had already been packed by the time a Hogwarts staff member came knocking on their door.
    [/spoili]

Relationships:
    "Wouldn't life be easier if we all got along?"
    [spoili]
    Love interest:
    . TBA .

Family:
    . Dudley Dursley - Father -Muggle [spoili]
    tumblr_inline_o13j35iS2j1rxmbnt_500.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Heather Dursley - Mother - Muggle [spoili]
    635988062024510650867870979_GIF-arrogant-blonde-bored-cocky-dont-care-hair-flip-meh-nonchalance-Paris-Hilton-Unimpressed-whatever-GIF.gif
    [/spoili].
    . Violet Dursley - Older Sister - Witch - They have a good relationship, even though they didn't always. Daisy loves her sister .

Friends:
    . TBA .

Enemies:
    . TBA .

Other:
    . TBA .
    [/spoili]

Patronus:
    "Hey, at least it's cute!"
    . A Red Panda .

Boggart:
    "Who doesn't fear being alone forever, though?"
    . Daisy fears nothing more than she does isolation, and so her Boggart manifest's as a thick black mist that consumes her, blocking her off from everyone and everything else .

Pet:
    "I named her after this show I used to like as a kid."
    . Sagwa the Siamese Cat [spoili]
    adorable-siamese-cat-demands-attention.gif
    [/spoili] .

Favorite Song:
    "It's such a beautiful song."

Wand:
    "I've gotta say, I love my wand."
    . Pine wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ¼" and plaint Flexibility .
    [spoili]
    wand-yellow-quite_long-rope_handle.png
    [/spoili]

Info from Pottermore:
    Disclaimer
    I took the quiz on Pottermore and answered them as Daisy would. This is what I got, and all the text is from Pottermore.
    Fun Fact: I also took the Sorting Hat test on Pottomore and answered the questions as Daisy would, and she was sorted into Hufflepuff.
    Pine
    The straight-grained pine wand always chooses an independent, individual master who may be perceived as a loner, intriguing and perhaps mysterious. Pine wands enjoy being used creatively, and unlike some others, will adapt unprotestingly to new methods and spells. Many wandmakers insist that pine wands are able to detect, and perform best for, owners who are destined for long lives, and I can confirm this in as much as I have never personally known the master of a pine wand to die young. The pine wand is one of those that is most sensitive to non-verbal magic.
    Dragon
    As a rule, dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, and which are capable of the most flamboyant spells. Dragon wands tend to learn more quickly than other types. While they can change allegiance if won from their original master, they always bond strongly with the current owner. The dragon wand tends to be easiest to turn to the Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. It is also the most prone of the three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental.
    13 ¼" in length
    Most wands will be in the range of between nine and fourteen inches. While I have sold extremely short wands (eight inches and under) and very long wands (over fifteen inches), these are exceptionally rare. In the latter case, a physical peculiarity demanded the excessive wand length. However, abnormally short wands usually select those in whose character something is lacking, rather than because they are physically undersized (many small witches and wizards are chosen by longer wands).
    Plaint Flexibility
    Wand flexibility or rigidity denotes the degree of adaptability and willingness to change possessed by the wand-and-owner pair - although, again, this factor ought not to be considered separately from the wand wood, core and length, nor of the owner's life experience and style of magic, all of which will combine to make the wand in question unique.

Other:

"I really think we've covered it all."
    . Has Asthma .
    . Had trouble her first few years at Hogwarts, but by year three she was getting the hang of things .
    . Did try Qudditch out, but decided she was far better at cheering on her house than playing on the field .

[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"Love is the only thing that covers up the pain and makes us feel wonderful again."
[/bg]

#Quidditch4Life
#SomethingWicked
#Hufflepuff

Last edited:

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#ab021b
"Hey! I can totally be a bad ass."
[/bg]

• tumblr_mqxoasc6wM1qkz0a3o4_250.gif
    tumblr_mhi1c9ZpDc1rp4duqo6_250.gif
    tumblr_meb81q9y1V1qhpoofo10_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Name:
    "Yeah, I know you know my last name. Longbottom's are famous."
    . Cory Daniel Longbottom .

Nickname:
    "If you can think of one by all means try calling me it."
    . Cory .

. 18, July 13th .

Positions:
    "What can I say? Dueling is fun."
    . Member of the Dueling Club and the Keeper for Gryffindor .

. Male .

House and Year:
    "I mean, where else but Gryfinndor, am I right?"
    . Gryffindor & 7th Year .
    [spoili]
    Cory approached the sorting hat with a smirk on his face. He closed his eyes as it was set upon his head. Gryffindor, he imagined the hat shouting as he visualized the members of his house cheering as he went to join them.

"And what makes you so sure you should be in Gryffindor?" Asked the sorting hat.

A slight chuckle came from Cory. "Where else would you put me?" He whispered, simply curious. "I'm not smart enough to be Ravenclaw, not nice enough to be Hufflepuff."

"Slytherin, perhaps?"

Again, Cory chuckled. "We both know where you're going to put me, why don't you call it already?"

The Sorting Hat seemed rather amused by Cory. Only a moment later the word, "Gryffindor," boomed throughout the hall. Just as imagine, all the Gryffindor's cheered as Cory took his seat among them.
    [/spoili]

Voice:
    "I sound like myself?"
    . Steven R McQueen .

Sexuality:
    "Just like my mom always said, behind every great man is a great woman."
    . Heterosexual .

Species:
    "I'm a wizard, like my father, and his father, and his father."
    . Wizard .

Blood Status:
    "Would the Longbottom's be this well known if we weren't all Pure-Bloods? "
    . Pure-Blood .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_mujxlahzCA1rsh4mao3_250.gif
    tumblr_mujxlahzCA1rsh4mao2_250.gif
    tumblr_mn5yefeQhs1s1qvmko6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Height:
    "Being tall is just awesome."
    . 6'0'' .

Weight:
    "Mostly muscle, mind you."
    . 155 lbs .

Hair:
    "Girls love touching it, apparently it's super soft."
    . Dark brown, swept to his right, sot, thick, usually not styled (unless he is at an event) .

Eyes:
    "It matches my hair."
    . Dark Brown .

Tattoos/Markings:
    "Yeah, piercing's aren't my thing."
    . This, but on his left bicep [spoili]
    3421453f9710b635c523af9dded96a5a.jpg
    [/spoili] .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mkrwehyMKO1qggrzoo5_250.gif
    tumblr_mkrwehyMKO1qggrzoo4_250.gif
    tumblr_mkrwehyMKO1qggrzoo6_250.gif
    tumblr_mkrwehyMKO1qggrzoo7_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Personality:
    "In a word? Awesome."
    . The first thing people are likely to notice about Cory is his cockiness, though he will insist it is simply confidence. He truly believes that nothing is out of he reach. Cory feels entitled to everything, and so when he is denied something he wants he throws a fit. Holding grudges is something he is very good at, and he thinks of revenge as an art. While everyone can agree he's an ass, many of his friends would argue that he can be a sweetheart when he wants to be. The problem is, he only really shows his caring side to those he loves and trusts. Cory himself can be very trustworthy, but he is by no means trusting. He can be rather lazy- as he believes things will work out the way they are supposed to. Cunning and also sly, Cory is not in the slightest ashamed to behave in a manipulative manner to get what he wants. People have told him that he has a lot of nerve throughout his life, and Cory translates this to him being very brave. He does have reckless tendencies, especially when he is trying to show off. Despite his many bad traits, Cory is chivalrous and he knows to show respect to those who have earned it .

. Being Right, Working Out, Honey, Apples, Coffee, Long Showers, Doing Dangerous Things and Sleeping .

Dislikes:
    "A lot of these are just pet peeves."
    . Know-It-Alls, People Who Talk a Lot, Being Woken Up, When Girls Wear Too Much Perfume, Hair Gel, Ties, Rodents and Frito's .

Weaknesses:
    "Weaknesses? I don't think I have any."
    . If it hasn't been made obvious yet, Cory can be extremely arrogant. He is not exactly ambitious either, so it isn't rare that he let's great opportunities pass him because he wasn't willing to work for them. He is not a team player at all, and also doesn't take orders well. He's tried to learn, but is a horrible cook. Also, though he won't admit it, he does become jealous easily .

Strengths:
    "Do you want them all, or should I just give you the short list?"
    . Physically speaking, Cory is very strong. He is also agile and has great balance. However, brute force isn't the only thing he's got going for him. He is also very good at reading people. He almost always does well in a leadership role, and has a natural sense of direction. Also, thanks to being in boy scouts when he was little, he has basic survival knowledge .

Hobbies:
    "Hobbies help me pass the time."
    . Practicing Flying, Working Out and Quidditch. In the muggle world his hobbies included Working Out, Camping, Playing Sports, and doing Odd Jobs .

Talents:
    "I'm a man of many talents."
    . Cory has found he has a knack for Martial Magic, as well as Counter Spells. Cory is gifted at public speaking, likely due to the abundance of confidence he has. He can also speed read, and he's good at remembering things. He has a great memory, actually, which is probably hwy is so good at holding grudges. Also, he can roll his tongue .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_md7dp0UDGW1qc9geoo2_250.gif
    tumblr_mc4o6cNYq81qc9geoo4_250.gif
    tumblr_md7dp0UDGW1qc9geoo9_250.gif
    tumblr_minqi1zZUr1s44w51o6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Biography:
    "A famous family name leads to a good life."
    [spoili]
    Growing up, Cory was showed nothing but support and encouragement from his two parents. Especially from Neville Longbottom, who had often been put down by his grandmother as a child. By the time he was born his family was living above the Leaky Cauldron, and this is where Cory has lived his entire life. He always embraced his wizard heritage happily, and was excited to grow up and live up to the family name. His parent's had especially set the bar higher because of their work in Dumbledore's Army, but because of the constant support and love he got from his parents Cory always believed there was nothing he couldn't do.

Cory never struggled with making friends around Diagon Alley. He's been a gifted wizard since he was a young boy, and was excited to show off his first year at Gryffindor. While he has visited the muggle world, he much prefers the wizard world. That said, Cory does not discriminate against mudbloods. Quite the contrary, he tends to admire them, especially when they rise above the criticism and prove themselves worthy wizards. [/spoili]

Relationships:
    "If you're my friend consider yourself lucky."
    [spoili]
    Love interest:
    . TBA .

Family:
    . Father - Neville Longebottom - Hogwarts Herbology Professor [spoili]
    tumblr_m9uoy55b7n1rq9ghh.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Mother - Hannah Abbott-Longborrom - Landlady of the Leaky Cauldron [spoili]
    screen-shot-2015-02-04-at-12-35-27-harry-potter-s-lesser-known-wizards-are-all-grown-up-and-you-might-not-recognise-them-png-247438.jpg
    [/spoili] .
    . Younger Brother - Dale Longbottom - Hufflepuff Year 6 .

Friends:
    . TBA .

Enemies:
    . TBA .

Other:
    . TBA .
    [/spoili]

Patronus:
    "It's just as cool as I am."
    . Red Tailed Hawk .

Boggart:
    "Life is just too good, I don't want it to veer end."
    . Cory fears death more than anything, and so his Boggart manifest's as a reaper .

Pet:
    "He's pretty cute, I think."
    . Wallie the Tawny Owl .

Favorite Song:
    "I hate it when people judge you on your music. Like, just mind your own business."

Wand:
    "My wand and I are indeed a perfect match."
    . Apple wood with a Dragon heartstring core 13" and Supple flexibility .
    [spoili]
    wand-light_brown-quite_long-rope_handle.png
    [/spoili]
    Info from Pottermore:
    Disclaimer
    I took the quiz on Pottermore and answered them as Cory would. This is what I got, and all the text is from Pottermore.
    Fun Fact: I also took the Sorting Hat test on Pottomore and answered the questions as Cory would, and he was sorted into Gryffindor.
    Apple Wood
    Applewood wands are not made in great numbers. They are powerful and best suited to an owner of high aims and ideals, as this wood mixes poorly with Dark magic. It is said that the possessor of an apple wand will be well-loved and long-lived, and I have often noticed that customers of great personal charm find their perfect match in an applewood wand. An unusual ability to converse with other magical beings in their native tongues is often found among apple wand owners, who include the celebrated author of Merpeople: A Comprehensive Guide to Their Language and Customs, Dylan Marwood.
    Dragon
    As a rule, dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, and which are capable of the most flamboyant spells. Dragon wands tend to learn more quickly than other types. While they can change allegiance if won from their original master, they always bond strongly with the current owner. The dragon wand tends to be easiest to turn to the Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. It is also the most prone of the three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental.
    13" in length
    Most wands will be in the range of between nine and fourteen inches. While I have sold extremely short wands (eight inches and under) and very long wands (over fifteen inches), these are exceptionally rare. In the latter case, a physical peculiarity demanded the excessive wand length. However, abnormally short wands usually select those in whose character something is lacking, rather than because they are physically undersized (many small witches and wizards are chosen by longer wands).
    Supple Flexibility
    Wand flexibility or rigidity denotes the degree of adaptability and willingness to change possessed by the wand-and-owner pair - although, again, this factor ought not to be considered separately from the wand wood, core and length, nor of the owner's life experience and style of magic, all of which will combine to make the wand in question unique.

Other:
    "You really are interested in my life, aren't you?"
    . Isn't sure what he wants to do with his life yet .
    . Dislikes movies about wizards and witches, because he feels they are insulting .

[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"Sometimes I have a hard time telling if people really care or not."
[/bg]

#Quidditch4Life
#SomethingWicked
#Gryffindor

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin

JLP2013+-+POST+DIVIDER.png

pixel_orange_by_theilsanne.gif

CWrBVCsW4AAx818.jpg

Name:
Jace Park
Nickname:
Carrot Head, Pumpkin, Hyung, Hufflepark, Sunshine, Clementine
(Oct. 10th)
Positions:
Nothing for Quidditch but he is one of the leaders of the Frog Choir and also head of Dueling Club (self-defense)
House and Year:
Hufflepuff; 6th Year
Voice:
Speaking & Singing
Sexuality/Alignment:
(Closeted) Homosexual, although he has tried relationships with females and has found them to be unsuccessful.

tumblr_inline_o2747zlQHh1sd3yqh_500.jpg

Species:
Wizard
Blood Status:
Muggle-born
Height:
5'6"
Weight:
136 lbs
Hair:
Currently dyed orange (natural hair color is dark brown)
Eyes:
Brown
Tattoos/Markings:
Both ears are double pierced but his left ear has a cartilage piercing. Some days you see him with no piercings or all of his piercings.

6kV5Br2U.jpg

Personality:
+ Gentle
+ Generous
+ Thoughtful
+ Practical
+ Compassionate
+ Charming
+ Affectionate
+ Loyal
+/- Justice (Either avoids confrontations or steps in to help)
+/- Honest
+/- Loud and boisterous around friends
- Somewhat shy
- Often keeps problems or issues to himself
- Vacillating
- Detached
> Lying in grass
> Plants and animals
> Food
> Being comfortable
> Teamwork
> The company of others
> Spring
> Stars and star-gazing
> Studying alone
> Spending time in the library
> Going to Quidditch games with friends
> Butterbeer
> Sweets
> Hogsmeade
> Visiting his family for the summer
Dislikes:
< Slytherins
< Pure-bloods (ones who pick on other students)
< Extremely cold days
< Physical discomfort
< Making decisions right on the spot
< Things unknown to him
< Whomping Willow
< Being isolated
< Coffee
< Interruptions
Weaknesses:
< Often has a hard time deciding on things, especially in a strictly leadership position
< Being too soft-spoken in certain cases
< His avoidance of conflict
< Is not very good at riding a broom (but would like to learn)
Strengths:
> Making people laugh and smile
> Making sure others feel welcome
> Directional skills
> Great at Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures
> Can perform some non-verbal spells
Hobbies:
~ Spending time wandering the grounds on his free time
~ Singing
~ Writing letters
Talents:
~ Non-verbal spells
~ Performing (singing and dancing)
~ Smiling (as told to him by some professors)
~ Well-liked by hippogryphs
~ He's quite flexible (One Two Three Four Five )
Biography:
Jace is born to muggle parents who moved to England from Asia just after his birth to be closer to family. His father a doctor and his mother a restaurant owner, a younger brother jumping into the Park family when he was in kindergarten. He went to school as a normal child, attending martial arts classes after school every day, and his magic abilities did not appear until he about nine years of age. They were just little instances, such as an object shifting a few inches along a table or flowers blooming exponentially faster around his presence. These were just little things, things Jace never really noticed. His parents certainly didn't notice. A few years later there was a knock on his door. It was a wizard. How did he know? He just... felt it. The man was also wearing a long black cloak and a strange hat and he had a beard. Any child would think that to be a wizard! The guest at their door explained who he was, where he had come from, and if he could talk to Mr. and Mrs. Park about Jace.
The stranger identified himself as a professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and explained the situation at hand. Apparently, part of his family a few generations back had magic in their blood and that magic resurfaced in Jace but so far yet not his younger brother. The professor helped his parents understand just what was going on and they surprisingly took it well. His mother remembering her family mentioning something about her great grandfather when she was little. The wizards and witches in the Park family had all gone to Mahoutokoro and Jace was going to be the first to attend Hogwarts. So for the rest of the summer, Jace began experiencing the wizarding world, buying supplies and such and even an owl. His first real pet (since both parents were allergic to dogs and cats) would be with him at Hogwarts. The school year began and despite some feedback from some ignorant pure-bloods commenting on his muggle heritage, Jace has made the best out of Hogwarts.
Relationships:
He knows Liam Han because they're in the same house and because he's friends with his younger brother Blake. Liam is sort of like his older brother in a way.
- Contact me ! -
Love interest:
Eventually, Blake Han from Ravenclaw.

u5SEqgB0Qb0.jpg

Family:
Honey Park - mother
Eddy Park - father
Trayson Park - brother
Friends:
- Blake Han -
He's known Blake since his second year. They first met in the Great Hall since they sat next to one another (table-wise as in the books) and struck up a conversation. Since Jace is a year older, he has made Blake call him 'hyung' in accordance with his family honorific traditions. They usually poke fun at one another and exchange notes and just chatter in their free time.
- Dale Longbottom -
They're both in Choir and both have barn owls. What more is required of a friend?
- Contact me ! -

Enemies:
- Lucy Weasley -
Not an enemy, but an ex. They dated for a very short time before they broke it off. Jace just wasn't feeling it and that was around the time he realized that he wasn't actually... straight.
Patronus:
Penguin
Boggart:
He fears loneliness and isolation, often through the thought of rejection. It's difficult for that to be pictured, but the fear manifests itself in the form of a mini moving Whomping Willow since that is something he's been afraid of since his first year. Many just assume he's weary of the tree.
Pet:
Hera, a female Barn Owl
barnowl_face.jpg

Favorite Song:
Wand:
Alder, unicorn hair core, 11 inches in length, supple
Other:
~ Will sneak you chocolate frogs if you ask nicely
~ Is a member of Astronomy Club
~ One of the leaders of the Frog Choir and Dueling Club

tumblr_nzj2hoqGnE1uapq5bo2_400.gif
tumblr_nzj2hoqGnE1uapq5bo1_400.gif

#Quidditch4Life
#Hufflepuff
#SomethingWicked

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Luxii

PATIENT, TRUE, AND UNFRAID OF TOIL.

XgFMRcC.png

tumblr_nkecmm4Zp11un813no1_500.gif

LIAM HAN
House and Year: Hufflepuff 7th year
Voice:
[spoili] A little cheesy but the best clip of his voice I could find.[/spoili]
Sexuality/Alignment: Pansexual
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Height: 176cm / 5'9"
Weight: 73kg / 163lbs.
Hair: Dark, chocolatey brown
Eyes: Dark brown with flecks of gold

large.gif

Personality: Patient | Hardworking | Empathic | Gentle | Honest | Anxious | Messy | Picky | Curious | Clumsy
Likes: Tea with honey | Soft music | Overcast weather | Potions | Herbology | Charms |
Dislikes: Butterbeer | Defense Against the Dark Arts | Arithmancy | most Slytherins | overly sweet things
Weaknesses: not very athletic | no balance for broom riding | scared of the dark
Strengths: easy to talk to | can preform non-verbal spells
Hobbies: loves to draw | also helps professors out after classes with grading or whatever else they need
Talents: has shown aptitude in healing magic | usually can tell when someone is lying to him

tumblr_njmiigxIjG1t65862o2_r1_400.gif

Biography: [spoili]In spite of growing up with a Muggle father, Liam was well-versed in the magical world even from the time he was small. For the first eleven years of his life, he functioned as a normal Muggle child: going to elementary school andmaking ordinary friends. All of that changed on the day of his eleventh birthday when he received an acceptance letter to Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. At first, he was upset at being sorted into Hufflepuff (and not Ravenclaw like his mother had been), but that irritation quickly disappeared when the young wizard threw himself into his studies and making new friends. He had to be a good example for his little brother, Blake, who joined Hogwarts two years after Liam did. Liam received excellent marks on his O.W.L.S and N.E.W.T.S and hopes to have a career as a healer after graduating.[/spoili]
Love interest: TBD
Family: Blake Han (brother), Cho Chang (mother), Lu Han (father)
Friends: TBD
Enemies: TBD

tumblr_inline_o01ycu4Pxt1s2dc0s_500.gif

Patronus: A swan like his mother's.
Boggart: Werewolf.
Favorite Song: [spoili]
[/spoili]
Wand: Cedar wood, unicorn hair, 12 & 1/4", slighly bendy but strong.
Other: [None for now.]
#Hufflepuff
#Quidditch4Life
#SomethingWicked

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CrystalTears

WIT BEYOND MEASURE IS MAN'S GREATEST TREASURE.

XgFMRcC.png

tumblr_ngnog05KZX1tdvzg1o1_500.gif

BLAKE HAN
House and Year: Ravenclaw 5th year
Voice: Speaking and singing.
Sexuality/Alignment: Demisexual
Position: Ravenclaw Seeker
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Height: 178cm / 5'10"
Weight: 66kg / 145lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark brown with a greenish ring around his pupil

boy-bts-kpop-bangtan-boys-Favim.com-2400072.jpg

Personality: Intelligent | Creative | Accepting | Calculating | Anxious | Easy-going | Energetic | Fearless | Polite

Likes: Being with friends | Getting the highest grade in class | Chocolate frogs | Pumpkin juice | Sleeping in | Flying

Dislikes: Anything bitter tasting | Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans | Failing |

Weaknesses: Transfiguration | Herbology | Care of Magical Creatures

Strengths: Very focused when studying | Charms | Potions | Defense Against the Dark Arts | Quidditch

Hobbies: Playing pranks | Going to Hogsmeade

Talents: Taking good selfies.

tumblr_inline_nxw2c308qn1txiq3t_500.gif

Love interest: Jace Park from Hufflepuff
Family: Blake Han (brother), Cho Chang (mother), Lu Han (father)
Friends: TBD
Enemies: TBD

bts-bangtan-boys-jungkook-jeon-jungkook-Favim.com-2696420.png

Patronus: A rabbit.
Boggart: A dementor.
Wand: Aspen wood, dragon heartstring, 12 & 3/4", pliant.
Other: [None for now.]
#Ravenclaw
#Quidditch4Life
#SomethingWicked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.