A New Face

C

Chemifox

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?
Fox works. :D I've been called Lab Coat or just Coat, too.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Female in sex. I'm a little more confusing in the gender department. 22 years old, still working and going to college.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Anything that has fantastical elements to it. All time periods, it just needs to differentiate itself from the real world. Science fiction is a favorite of mine! Modern fantasy or cyberpunk are fun, too. I tend to stay away from medieval fantasy or high fantasy because they feel so commonplace to me.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I usually play a scientist sort of character - someone who seeks knowledge. I've been trying to emerge from this trap, though, and play different sorts of characters!

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Out of these cliches/silly things, I'd prefer space kittens. The others are not very interesting to me... unless the angry marines are fighting space kittens?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Uhm, uhm, uhm... Some Nights by Fun. :D

Hiya, everyone. New to Iwaku! I've been roleplaying for a while now. I'm really excited about the incredibly active community here and cannot wait to explore. :D

Good choice! Sparkling vampires are the lamest.

Hiya, you two! :D Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome there new guy! Iwaku is the best role playing sight as declared by me! So enjoy yourself Fox... or else >.>

I am glad you finally posted Fox! I already left you a visitor message, so I don't think I need to repeat anything I said before.

But I know you will like it here, aren't you glad I linked you? :D

I am very glad. :D Still trying to feel my way around.