Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KomoebiMeraki

Original poster
Welcome one and all to a place of wonder. Fairy tales brought to life though slightly altered. Please be sure to read everything and be careful, I saw a unicorn fly through, it caused a traffic jam on Imagination Highway.

• Things did not go the way they were planned to. For a time it did and things did look well for the land of the Fairy Tales as good had prevailed but it wasn't long until it changed. Evil began to overrule the good that was there causing another uproar.

Good had won again.
    skyrim_fanart___the_end_of_the_battle_by_servalt-d8bfrqd.jpg

This time though people wanted to make sure that it stayed that way.The fairies, the ones that showed up for the princesses and other fairy tales had taken it upon themselves to punish the evil doers. How so?
    By placing their newborns in a long slumber until the children themselves were ready to wake up.
    This actions had blurred the lines of good and evil in that moment and in retaliation the evil ones destroyed the fairies and placed a similar spell onto the children of the good as well. Now, no child laid awake and the fairies magic which helped the balance of good was gone...

Or so we thought...

You are a child of the original fairy tales characters and you wake up to a world that you are unfamiliar with. After being asleep for so long you stumble around for a bit trying to find what is going on. You run into your parents or whoever is around you who helps you by explaining the world around them and how it is their turn to make a story for themselves. Though the only difference is that the magic that the fairies had to help along the characters are now gone as the bi and the whisking of wands has died with them... Well there is a fairy or two left, but they're just as new to the world. So with this new information and a clean slate, you set out to make your own story. How will it happen? Are you good or evil? Who will you fall in love with if you need love at all? Time to make your own story.

• I am the GM, my Co-Gm is @Lady Lion What we say goes
    • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, be sure to not exclude anyone we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other.
    • There is a 3 character limit.
    • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post.
    • Have fun~

• Name:
    Character:

What is your Fairy Tale?:
    Hopes/Dreams:
    Crush:
    Orientation:

Answer these as your character:
    Do you want to follow in your parents footsteps?
    How do you feel about your situation?
    Do you like your story?If not, would you prefer someone else or make your own?
    Everyone has magic, what form does your take?
    If you could make a connection with any character, what would it be?
    If you could change anything about your story, what would it be?
    What kind of animal would you be?
    Do you like the color pink?
    One fish, two fish, three fish, four, how would you open a locked stone door?
    If you could count, how would you fly?
    How many geese are there in the the sky?
    Theme Song:

• Evil:
    Though it says evil doesn't necessarily mean that the kids themselves are.

Evil Queen
    Daughter 1: @ApelsinYaoi
    She is the only daughter of the Queen.
    Son 1: @MarilynFae
    The eldest of the two children.

Maleficent
    Daughter 1:
    Twin 1: @Kakao
    Twin 2: @Lady Lion
    Son 1:

Jafar
    Son: @Thingtastic

Ursula
    Daughter: @Princess Poisoned Rose
    Son:
    Kind of the forgotten child.

Captain Hook
    Son: @Yuomi

Big Bad Wolf
    Daughter 1: @Pasiphae
    Son 1:
    Daughter 2: @Kythera
    Son 2:

Rumpelstiltskin
    Son 1: @ApelsinYaoi
    Daughter 1: @~Happily.Ever.After~
    Son 2:

Lefou (Gaston's sidekick)
    Son 1:
    Daughter 1:

Drizella
    Daughter 1: @Shayla
    Daughter 2:

Witch (from Rapunzel)
    Niece
    Son:

Good:
    It might say good but it doesn't mean that the children would be.

Snow White
    Daughter: @~Happily.Ever.After~

Aurora/Phillip
    (boy/girl)
    Twin 1:
    Twin 2: @Pasiphae

Aladdin/Jasmine
    Son 1:
    Daughter 1: @Lady Lion

Ariel/Eric
    Daughter1: @Lady Lion
    Daughter2: @MarilynFae

Peter Pan/Wendy (based off Hook)
    Daughter 1: @Stargazer
    Son 1: @Kakao

Red Riding Hood
    Son:

Miller's Daughter (Queen from Rumpelstiltskin)
    Daughter 1: @MarilynFae
    Daughter 2:

Belle/Beast
    Son 1: @Shayla
    Son 2:

Cinderella
    Daughter: @Yuomi

Rapunzel
    (boy/boy)
    Twin 1: @Yuomi
    Twin 2:

Robin Hood/Maid Marion
    Daughter 1: @~Happily.Ever.After~
    Son 1: @Thingtastic

[btn=#3858a3|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-new-chapter.144423/|self]Roleplay Thread[/btn] [btn=#3858a3|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-new-chapter-ooc-and-info.140784/|self]OOC & Info[/btn]

Last edited by a moderator:
meh... if you don;t mind me having three girls then I'mma switch to the daughter of rumple instead XD

FC: Emilie de Ravin - rumples daughter
Rowan Blanchard - Snows daughter
undecided FC - robinhood & marian ... though I'm considering Alisha Newton, Michelle Tracktenberg & Anna Kendrick ... suggestions?
@~Happily.Ever.After~ I was looking at your FC and Rowan Blanchard is rather young, I have a feeling that who ever is going to be paired with you may have an issue with the age she is irl.. I know I would :/ but it's your FC...

@~Happily.Ever.After~ I was looking at your FC and Rowan Blanchard is rather young, I have a feeling that who ever is going to be paired with you may have an issue with the age she is irl.. I know I would :/ but it's your FC...

I've used her on a few different occasions. I've always used her as an 18 year old :3

She is fourteen and really does look like that , no judgement! But , who I will be using is a good bit older and it would feel odd... Seeing my RL sister is that age and it is awkward for me... I am sorry , Just wanted to let you know my concern , peach. :(

I'll try to find another fc if you want

I'll try to find another fc if you want
I am so sorry about that love! In Cinderella Effect it never bothered me but , playing a man this time around I guess it just brings out my older sister side. I meant no offense though!

I am so sorry about that love! In Cinderella Effect it never bothered me but , playing a man this time around I guess it just brings out my older sister side. I meant no offense though!
No it's fine! I'll look through my characters later on and see who might be a viable option :3

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
No it's fine! I'll look through my characters later on and see who might be a viable option :3
I hope I was no bother! I hate when my older sister side does come out to play! :3

No you're fine!

I've used her on a few different occasions. I've always used her as an 18 year old :3
Aye, I know hun. I don't mean to offend, it's just a preference of mine. Being a mother to a son not to far from that age, it would make it very hard.

If ursalas daughter is still open I will take her if not then I might not do it. I mean u have a rather large plate but still this might be my last one for a while if she is avail able

Ooh may I take Jafar's son and Peter and Wendy's daughter?

I'm alive... Somewhat, ok. I'll start working on my pirate hunk today or tomorrow sweetie~

Is there a way to update the list so we know who has what character?

@Thingtastic Sure

@Temul Kay!!!

@Pasiphae I'm doing it today there was a bunch of posting yesterday so I was waiting for it to calm and for people make sure they had who they wanted so I wouldn't need to keep going back and forth to change it all over and over

Alright! Sorry! I am posting my last character right now! Sorry about the wait! @ApelsinYaoi did my other two characters look alright? Just let me know what I need to change!

Also being as the above is my character's older brother last name should match
Sorry! I just saw these! Haha. As for the last names, I put their middle names, not their last because I didn't know for sure what to put on them all, but I will fix that! And I understand the Fairytale now! I will fix that! Sorry, Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.