A New Challenger Arrives!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reyyof1

Original poster
Hi everyone!

I'm pleased to find another lively R.P. website and i look forward to participating! I'm not sure if i'm the youngest here but i'm 19 and i'm currently enrolled in college. I have been a role-player for about 5 years now on a different site known as Flickr. In my time of role-playing, i went by many names such as Shadow, Dragoon, and many others. I prefer to go by the name Reyy.

I'm majoring in animation and in my past time i love to draw in an anime-type style. I'm a big anime fan and i have been for years. I like to do role plays that include magic, technology, romance, and dragons!!! Lots of dragons!! Before i came to this group, I role-played on flicker before a event i like to call "The Great Flickr Abandon" happened. If u want me to explain it, send me a message and expect me to make it sound like an exaggerated fairy tail.

Your new member,

Reyy.

P.S.

If anyone has a request for me to draw something, message me so we can discuss it! I have a picture below to show my style, or you can judge it by my icon.

Attachments

• Ghost.jpg
    Ghost.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 2 people
Hi Reyy! :D Welcome to the site! 19 is no where near the youngest, that's about average!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you enjoy your stay as you adventure in the world of RPing on here!

Welcome to Iwaku! I might just get you to do a drawing for me if you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.