A New Challenger Approaches

R

rrosy.rromeo

Original poster
bf1.jpg

Hello!

Greetings Iwaku! You may call me Romeo. I am a highschool student with a bit of an obsession with anything fantasy and came here to find others interested in such, too. I am a semi-lit to literate writer who's been roleplaying for around 6 years now and enjoys forming some wicked ideas! I really enjoy making friends and don't like being lonely so I am eager to find some new friends who gush over people's OCs as much as I do. I have yet to fill out my roleplay information sheet for my profile but I will very soon and hope to release my first partner search shortly after.

Welcome to Iwaku Romeo! I"m sure you'll have no problem whatsoever finding a lot of other role players who enjoy fantasy in all its forms here. Have a look at the group and one on one forums and you'll find a lot of them! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. we're always happy to help!

Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!!

Reactions: rrosy.rromeo
Welcome to Iwaku Romeo! I"m sure you'll have no problem whatsoever finding a lot of other role players who enjoy fantasy in all its forms here. Have a look at the group and one on one forums and you'll find a lot of them! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. we're always happy to help!

Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!!

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to do a deep search later!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PoetLore
Iwaku has everything! I'm glad you've chosen our community! Welcome to your new home, Romeo! :3 if you ever need help, don't be afraid to ask around!

Reactions: rrosy.rromeo