A new challenger! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miki

An all new set of challenges, the first one in this string is a Character challenge!

This character challenge is from a song; S.C.A.V.A. by the well known band; Hollywood Undead.
As with most, you are to create a character based on the song.

Rule#1.
There are no rules! You can create your character in anyway you wish, be it simply a description, a picture, or an entire video made by you!
Since this is new, I'll be adding a small side note
Here![spoili]I'll try to come out with a new challenge weekly on Mondays, but as I have severe internet issues, they may be delayed.[/spoili]

There sure are A Lot Of Song Challenges Lately!

Name: Maddison LeCanter
Appearance: 5'5", blond, straight hair, white, middle class, usually wears casual clothing; no piercings or tattoos, scar on heel of hand from kitchen accident, green eyes
Story: Maddison was placed into stasis at the beginning of the nuclear war that eventually ended all life on earth. She woke up, atrophied, dehydrated and malnourished, exactly one hundred years later when her stasis pod ran out of power. The stasis station she was sleeping in had mostly fallen victim to the war, and she fights for her own survival while hoping hers was not the only pod left intact. Meanwhile, mutated creatures prowl the rubble; hungry for meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.