A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
He allowed his smile to broaden some as the fairy curtsied and winked, and in return he gave a nod of his head. The lightning elemental, in the mean time, broke into a rather dramatic, long lasting pirouette which ended with her laying on the table top. Her tiny form shook with, what could be considered, mirth.

Dax only watched their conjured creatures float around as if this was some mystical play land. He rolled his eyes and only thought of his devious conjuring spells. They were only meant to conjure a form to fight, not to dance around and go to candy land with. He thought of this experience as odd and stupid. What childish motives. He sat there, thinking, bitter oh bitter me. What an intricate little fairy. He said it, surprisingly as if he had never seen anything like it, even though he'd seen something 10x more amazing than the mortal eye could ever see beyond it's town of goodie goodiness and such. My only conjurings summon up fighting spirits. Nothing of the dance around fairy.

Silvia frowned a little. "Aria is able to fight. This is just her travel size form." She said.

Aria, the fairy, stomped her foot and crossed her arms.

By this time, the dwarf had taken notice of the miniature dancing duo, raising an eyebrow in amusement. "Well, well!" He chuckled as he turned to the man humming "How'd you teach em to do that?"

So that is what non-elementals mean when they lose someone? I suppose not everyone is like us. She frowned at hearing his story. "I am sorry to hear that. I imagine it is hard for you."
She got slightly distracted with the fairy and the elemental. She could talk to them if she so wished. It was easy since she technically fit into the realm of elementals.
A soft whisper of magical text flew from her mouth. A text so foreign and quiet that unless you knew to listen for it, only the elementals would hear it.
She smiled as she waited for their reaction. All she had really said was she thought their dancing was gifted, but hearing their language should catch their attention.

His smile turned to a frown as his method of changing subjects proved fruitless by that time, the only gesture he could muster was a simple nod. He kept his gaze fixed on the dancing pair, not seeing the invisible message passed to the elementals.

Aria looked up quickly and found Serena. She gave a big brin and twirled, curtsying to her and thanking her.

Another smile pulled at the corners of his mouth upon hearing the giggling and the sight of his little elemental's mirth. There was no response to the one who spoke of only being able to summon up fighting spirits. That wasn't his area of expertise. In fact the little elemental he could summon was just the result of 'tinkering' with magic many years ago. The little elemental, however, glanced towards Dax and stuck its tongue out at him.

It took Seth a moment to realize someone had actually spoken to him directly, but he did turn his attention to the dwarf, offering up a half-smile and a shrug of his shoulder, "I had started humming one day, after summoning her and she just kind of started dancing..," the elemental turned its attention to Seth and nodded once as she pushed herself back to her feet, stretching.

In mid-stretch the elemental paused, tilting her head slightly to one side as she caught the words that non-elementals couldn't hear. Her gaze sought out the one who spoke them and a broad grin was given to the Serena. After a quick clap of her little hands, she began to twirl about once more, this time to simply show off after receiving such a complement,

(( Dang... late reply again... >.< sorry... ))

Aleina smiled as she watched the two small creatures dancing on the tabletop. Before she had gotten so busy with running the tavern, she used to dance all the time. It had been her dream to dance in a grand ballroom in a beautiful gown with a finely dressed gentleman, but sometimes such dreams were merely just that; dreams. She sighed in envy as she watched, remembering her flawless pirouettes as a child that were probably rusty and incredibly ungraceful now.

Dax sighed and shook his head lightly. I can see that it dances. What else can it do if it's so amazing? Dax looked upon the fairy. It was little and would've been cute to show a child instead of a bar full of men and women. I can conjure up anything that could dance and would it still be amazing? Dax lightly nodded his head and repeated a spell but didn't finish it. He didn't really want to conjure up something right now even though he knew the feminine fire figure would be the best thing to pull out at the moment.

Aria giggled as the other small elemental showed off. She herself sat down and stretched.

Silvia smiled then beckoned her fairy friend to her. Aria flew over and sat on Silvia's hand watching her. Speaking in Elvish, Silvia seemed to ask the fairy something. Aria nodded and jumped on the floor. Silvia began to speak in Elvish again and this time, Aria glowed and began to change.

The glow disappeared and Aria stood there in her full form.

Windy_by_Wakki.jpg

She watched the fairy giggle at her comment. Serena was glad she still had the knack for speaking to fairies and other mystical creatures. She watched the other people in the tavern converse amongst themselves. She felt less afraid of the fire in the room. It didn't seem to scare her as much as it did before.
As the fairy jumped to the floor and began to grow, she realized she understood the elvish that woman was speaking. She looked at Silvia and muttered something in Elvish..she asked the woman about her fairy friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.