A new beginning in a strange place...

R

Ridralee

Original poster

I copied this from a thread somewhere above. So I'll start off with hello. I'm Valorie. I've been writing since I was a young child and even began mature writing in mid middle school. I was a pervy and immature brat back then. though, in being that way I have come a long way. I had a friend who was quite active on this site last year. A lot of things got busy for her so I'm not quite sure if she even gets on anymore. Hell, I don't even know her username. Haha. Anyways, I thought about it for awhile and decided to give it a shot. So here we go...

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Val, Lori

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
A 21 year old woman.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Romance, Fantasy, and Scifi

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Hate to be a disappointment... But I normally play a tomboy.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
The wolf... If not then I'd have to a Dinopottimus gator fish. :)

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Too much of a hard choice. My music library has over 4000 songs in it. ^^;

Hello and welcome to the community! That's a great amount of songs you have in your library, I have just about that many myself! I hope to see many creative works from you!

Thank you very much for the warm and first welcome. I love music. I even used to mash up songs. I haven't done that in years though. I wasn't that good at it. Haha. What kind of music is in your library? Mine is a huge mix. Hip hop, punk, classic, orchestra, pop, Kpop, jrock, and so on... :)

Welcome to the epic land of Iwaku, hope to see you around and to create your own legend here!

I've wanted to experiment with mashing up songs, but it seems to confusing to me haha. You're very welcome for the warm welcome. As for the music I've collected, they are a mix of all types and sometimes I find a song that fits certain roleplaying characters perfectly, so that's even more of a plus!

Thank you all for welcoming me. Sorry I'm getting back to you all a bit late... I work a LOT especially since semester is over for the year. But again... Thank you all. I hope to enjoy myself here... Especially since I've seen so many great story ideas.
[MENTION=3131]Daniella_Belli[/MENTION] Its not all that hard... Just starting out is a living hell but it eventually gets better. Then again... I can't say much I did give it up. ^^; Haha. Music often did that when I wrote poetry in high school. Plus certain songs playing at certain times in life "coincidentally" shines upon emotions we currently feel. With that said, I don't blame you at all for finding songs that reflects on characters. It helps define them and gives the character more realistic meaning :D

Odd.....your name is 'Rainbow noddles' and i'm eating some ramen right now.....

[MENTION=2430]Gicofokami[/MENTION] Well... I guess it's a good thing the noodles aren't dyed rainbow colors before you made it into ramen. ^^ That'd just be wrong on SO many levels. Haha