A New Beginning For An Experienced Player

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kazuki Yukihiro, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Hello there. The name is Kazuki Yukihiro, but I go by several nicknames. You can call me Kazu, but feel free to call me whatever you feel fit to. I am a Roleplayer, of course, with 5 Years of experience and a 12 of literacy knowledge. I'm rather flexible when it comes to Roleplay so don't be afraid to message me about anything. However, I do have my preferences like most people and you can see most of them on my Resume.

For a brief analysis, I prefer original story driven Roleplays with a excellent plot, details, and characters. Erotic and Sexual Stuff is 100% permitted. (I have nothing against it, sex is a key part of life, why shouldn't it be included in Roleplay?) However, the meat of a Roleplay for me is the story, that kind of stuff is like the spice used to make it that much better. When it comes to groups, I don't mind them I'm just no where near as active as I would be on a 1 on 1.

One more thing to note is that I prefer people who can use an intermediate amount of detail in their posts. Short, Non-descriptive posts aren't bad, especially for someone new to Roleplay, but face it, they get no where fast, even if one person tries to pick up the slack. So, Intermediate Roleplayers are welcomed and anything above. I hope to find someone much better than me so I can improve as well!

I look forward to Roleplaying with anyone who bothers to take a look ^^

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to the site, Kazu. We seem to have similar RP preferences so if you're ever up for brain storming a 1x1, feel free to let me know!

3. I appreciate the welcome and I'd be glad to.

4. Greetings Kazu! :D Welcome to the site!

5. Thank you very much ^^

6. Greetings, Kazu. I hope that we RP together in the future in an RP that has a compelling story.

M3

7. [] I am here to Roleplay anytime you wish. You seem to be quite literate and good at what you do. So shoot me a message, and perhaps we could start something?
    Welcome to the site. []

8. I'm a noob wot can't spell good and hav nevah rollplayed before. Can i be ur friend, or shud i go fukk myself in hell and die?

• Love Love x 1
  9. Hai~ *giggles and waves syly*
    How are you~^^
    If you ever want to talk send me a message^^