A New Arrival

• Iwaku is now back from updates! Don't forget to check out the update news here to see what we couldn't fix, and take yourself over to the bug fix thread to report any new problems.
  • If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shambles

Original poster
Hello!

Prepare for the most generic introduction ever. :D I have never liked introducing myself, so thank God for a list of questions. Haha

What do you prefer to be called? Just call me Saturn.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl
How old are you? 23
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes! I've been roleplaying for roughly 13 years now. That feels like a long time, but I still have plenty to learn.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Either or. It really depends on the person(s) involved and the nature of the plot.
Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Both are lovely! I would love the sunshine and a beach right now, though. Haven't seen the sand since I was 17. Dislike!
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Careless Whisper - Not sure which artist, since there's like a million. But not the Seether version.

Phew. That was relatively painless.

Dipper

???
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of others. Ask and you shall receive (an answer).
Welcome aboard! Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.