A Never Ending Party

BrokeFang looked at her with a smile and stood up holding his hand out to pull her up. "lead the way"

Angie smiled taking his hand and getting up off the ground. "Ah what a gentalman" she said and walked cheerfully back down the path they had just come from.

BrokeFang smiled following her down the path "you wanna drive again

Angie smiled "It frightens me how well you read my mind" she said sarcasticly as they reached the parking lot. She smiled wider climbing into the driver seat.

BrokeFang climbed in and slambed the door "just take it easy this time will you?" BrokeFang said with a smirk.

Angie pretended to look hurt "I'm a bad driver?" she couldn't pretend long and laughed starting the car and began driving towrds the south side of the city.

BrokeFangs amber eyes glowed as they drove by street light and building signs. "I can see why people would live here. Everything they need is right down the road." he finished with a sigh then Looked toward her and gave a faint smile.

She smiled back this time taking a good look at his features "Thats true, i take two steps to either side of my apartment and im at a grocery store i must say these are very conveniant comforts."

Fang smirked seeing her checking him out. "see what you like?" he said raising an eyebrow.

Angie smirked "Maybe i do, much actually" she pulled into the appartment parking lot and turned off the car.

Fang look the building up and down. "not to bad of a place. Lead the way"

Angie handed him the keys pulling out a set of he own "Thanks" she wiggled the keys into the knob of the door and opened the door for him. "Luckly we have an elevator because there are just way to many stories, i live on the top floor."

BrokeFang sighed in relief "all the way up there. What if the elevator breaks? That's wud suck." fang look at her bottom on the way in the door.

Angie laughed "i guess it would but as long as your not alone it wont be so bad." As she walked her skirt rode up so she was constantly pulling it down as they walked to the elevator

BrokeFang licked his chops seeing her skirt do such a thing. "so are like seeing someone by chances?"

Angie shook her head "Usually people are not out and about when i take the elevator so i dont usually see them, But occastionally i'll run into a nice old lady on the way t the market." She turned around and smiled at him after pressing up up button on the elevator controller.

BrokeFang took another look at her bottom feature as she pressed the button, the. Noticed the stop button "so are you looking or just playing?"

Angie eyed him "Just playing?" she asked with a smirk "maybe, maybe not, yes or no" she added "Something to find out about me"

BrokeFang smirked and slowly got closer behind her feeling her body heat penetrate him. "do you know what I am" he said with a smirk showing his teeth.

Angie never took a look at his smile, usually she would look at his eyes or shoulders down to his hands. She skipped the teeth usually seeing more features she is interested in. Now she was looking right at his smile and said "Well im not a dentist but your teeth are abnormally sharp? can i get a hint?" Her body heat rose with the sudden closeness.