A Need to Ease Temptations

T

Temptation

Original poster
JIG8EeE.jpg

"I am your temptation, mold me to your hearts content and I will ensure that your desires are met."

I am looking for a roleplay. Currently everything is completely flexible. It may be a one on one or group roleplay. The plot as well as balance between story and smut is all debatable. In other words, I'm up for just about anything so just tell me what your temptations are. I will help create a plot and other details as well if need be but so far the setting and everything is an open canvas. However there are a few restrictions. I am going to play a male and the only characters I will be sexual involved with are female, this means no yaoi or shemales. However, this does not mean that they will not be accepted. I have nothing against these kinks other than the fact that they are not my own. If this becomes a group roleplay yaoi couples and all other sorts are allowed between the participating roleplays, just remember that I have my own boundaries and I simply ask that you respect them as I will respect yours. With that said, let's get a roleplay together and start having some fun.

I would like to try out a roleplay with you.

Hello, I was wondering if you'd like to do a faaaaantasy roleplay? I don't have any particular plot ideas in mind, but we can hammer that out later.

Wonderful, do you have any preferences such as making this a one on one roleplay or plot ideas? If not I can provide some suggestions so we can go ahead and get started as soon as possible.

Hello, I was wondering if you'd like to do a faaaaantasy roleplay? I don't have any particular plot ideas in mind, but we can hammer that out later.

Of course, I enjoy fantasy based roleplays very much actually. If Shaki doesn't mind joining us then it will be an open group roleplay. Since it's a fantasy roleplay I'll more than likely play as an elemental mage since it's my favorite being. As for plot I can help make one. Are there any preferences you have that you'd like to include?

Ahh ok i really don't have any plots in mind so yea.

Of course, I enjoy fantasy based roleplays very much actually. If Shaki doesn't mind joining us then it will be an open group roleplay. Since it's a fantasy roleplay I'll more than likely play as an elemental mage since it's my favorite being. As for plot I can help make one. Are there any preferences you have that you'd like to include?

Awesome! If we end up doing a group roleplay, I'd be happy to double if need be.

I'm probably going to end up playing a mage as well, if you don't mind.

The only real plot preference I have is I think it would be interesting to have some individuals teaming up to either survive or achieve a common goal.

Awesome! If we end up doing a group roleplay, I'd be happy to double if need be.

I'm probably going to end up playing a mage as well, if you don't mind.

The only real plot preference I have is I think it would be interesting to have some individuals teaming up to either survive or achieve a common goal.

8mkJK9h.jpg

No I don't mind at all, your character is for you to decide not me. As for a plot and setting this is what I have so far:

In the land of Oblivia, filled with vast variety of races, rumors have begun to spread. This once peaceful and carefree city now bustles with the excitement of adventure. Stories speak of a sacred stone split into two shards that once gathered together will grant a single wish to each traveler. Each piece lays in a separate territory, one in the forest hidden in a celestial gate, and one in the far mountains buried deep inside a cave. However, the repaired stone will only grant up to 3 wishes, one for each adventurer. Many have set off to find the stones first, most teams of 3 while others only 2 or even made up of solitary warriors. Love, heartbreak, friends, traitors, it all awaits on the long journey to find the stone. Which path will you take first? Who will you go with? The long road will bring some closer together, and tear others apart. Prepare yourself for one hell of a ride.

The Mountain Range

clqcXjg.jpg

The Celestial Forest

uov13oX.jpg

and yes i would like it to be a 1 x 1 roleplay.

dRNUCqo.jpg

No problem, we can have our own separate one. I looked at your profile to see if you had any special likes and after thinking for a moment this is what I came up with. I know it's generic but if worked right the roleplay can be very interesting. Since you enjoy more smut than plot and are submissive I thought my character could be the owner of a manor who has just bought you off from your family so you can become his personal servant. He already has maids and butlers to take care of the home but has decided to take you in in exchange for helping your family with his wealth.

That plot sounds good to me. :D

Would you like to take this to PM to discuss this further or just start?

Great! I like it! I can't wait to start!

Good, do you have any details or suggestions to add? If not I will make the thread now and put up my character biography.

That plot sounds good to me. :D

Would you like to take this to PM to discuss this further or just start?

Yes PM is fine. Inbox me any details you want to add or whether or not you just want to start.

Ia m also free to start up a rp, pm me if you're interested